What's new

Bushra Bibi’s diary reveals her influence in PTI’s politics

All I ever wanted is a 1st world developed civilized Pakistan but all we got is Sharifs slinging sh*t at everyone else. It still feels like the 90s

HeartySparseClownanemonefish-size_restricted.gif
Sharif family ko Fools jesa logonn na marwa dia ha .... that's why he avoids going back Pakistan.. and his sons literally hate Pakistan.

Ey Melun-el Melun, Ey Habis-el Habis, you have no sense of Haya or Edep or Namus at all. You're breaking into the Mahrem of the families whose sanctity is approved by HIM.....

Can't you see you're already naked in this Dunya? May you not be dressed in the Ahiret too and sent to a place worse than your worldly Ka'fir masters....

*At the Meydan-i Hashr the first one to be dressed is Hazret-i Ibrahim (PBUH), followed by all other Ambiya and Muslims. Nemrut undressed him before throwing him into the fire, which turned into water by HIS PERMISSION. You can see this lake and the Dergah at the Shanli Urfa, the city of the Prophets, in Turkey.

I don't know much about Bushra Bibi but when I heard an audio where a senior PTI leader was addressing Bushra as 'Murshid', I was shocked! There must be some truth about the 'magic' and the 'superstitions' in that house. OMG! That's what Oxford education has led Imran to? Marrying a woman like that?? Tells you about that person himself!

People used to call Yusuf Raza Giliani a murshid as well lol. As long as Bushra Bibi does not
hold a public office she shouldn't be dragged into politics. Mota Nawaja has all his family members
in top positions.

Bushra bibi believes in black magic .Even she said Imran Khan was realeased due to her "Phook".
I am surprised why phook don't work anymore as Imran Khan is in prison since one week

Stunted Patwari pet keeps lying and lying, the diary in question is not Bushra bibi as being claimed, first is not her hand writing and doesn't have any diary, all this is being done to smoke screen to deflect attention from Cipher which has exposed the establishment naked.

Bushra's purportedly calculated efforts to guide Khan through prayer, rhetoric have raised eyebrows
View attachment 945240
In a shocking turn of events, undisclosed revelations from the private diary of Bushra Bibi, wife of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chief Imran Khan, have surfaced, shedding light on her significant role in shaping the country’s political landscape.

The leaked diary entries obtained by SAMAA TV detail a series of clandestine maneuvers aimed at exerting pressure on key pillars of power in Pakistan.

The diary, which has caused ripples of astonishment across the nation, reportedly contains a meticulously documented account of strategies to influence not only the judiciary but also the military’s top brass and the government.

Bushra Bibi’s purportedly calculated efforts to guide Mr Khan through prayer and rhetoric have raised eyebrows and ignited debates about the boundaries of spousal involvement in political affairs.

Among the most remarkable revelations is the claim that Bushra Bibi orchestrated a comprehensive plan to mold Khan’s mindset through prayer and persuasive language.

The diary suggests that her influence went so far as to encourage the PTI chairman to employ assertive and rebellious terminology in his supplications. This strategy, it is alleged, was aimed at creating an environment conducive to pressuring the judiciary, thus influencing potential decisions in a desired direction.

Moreover, the leaked excerpts from Bushra Bibi’s diary seem to outline her involvement in drafting PTI’s political course. The diary entries purportedly detail directives from Bushra Bibi to Chairman PTI, specifying which words to use and how to construct prayers, all in a bid to cultivate an atmosphere that would favor PTI’s objectives. T

The diary’s contents indicate that Bushra Bibi’s influence extended beyond PTI’s internal dynamics.

Allegedly, her strategies also encompassed methods to exert pressure on the government and the military establishment, adding a layer of complexity to an already intricate political landscape. The timing and focus of these purported maneuvers suggest a calculated effort to manipulate critical decisions and actions at pivotal junctures.
Hi,

If it is true---then why the F----would she write a diary. That for sure is one dum-b broad---.

Bushra bibi believes in black magic .Even she said Imran Khan was realeased due to her "Phook".
I am surprised why phook don't work anymore as Imran Khan is in prison since one week
Duffers are under matric , she actually written Thook na phonk , yeh wahi thook ha jis ki khatir patwarion ki waldaa majdaain 90s sa lay k aj tak shaidaai theen , yakeen nhi ata to poch laina :lol:

Another leaked page :lol:
C30C4D81-783A-43B4-A7E3-6B0EFD0E7E15.jpeg

Hi,

If it is true---then why the F----would she write a diary. That for sure is one dum-b broad---.
Folks in the Muslim world, especially in the last 400 years, are too lazy to write down even the most obvious matters, let alone secret matters. Have you ever seen any celebrity Muslim Chef with recipe in TV?

Hi,

Why are you surprised? People in powerful and influential positions believe they are doing great work/work of God/divinely inspired that needs to be preserved for history. All famous people generally wrote some form of diary.
e.g. Jinnah's papers: https://archive.org/details/jinnah-papers-volume-1/page/n1/mode/2up
Ayub Khan: https://archive.org/details/friends...graphy-by-president-ayub-khan_202101/mode/2up
Bhutto: https://archive.org/details/benazir-bhutto-daughter-of-destiny-an-autobiography/mode/2up
Mujibur Rahman's diary: https://archive.org/details/Karagarer-Roj-Namcha/mode/2up

Why people want to ban @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE ? He is merely referring to news/blogs. He is not insulting anyone. Just because his views are contrary to this forum's liking, doesn't make him in violation of some rules. Speaking of insults, plenty of foul language and insults are being thrown at those who don't like Imran Khan. Let's not make this forum an echo chamber--same ideas reverberating, leading to intellectual inbreeding.
I just like good fights, he hardly replies to any allegations except for posting Grade A propaganda, nothing else, no logos, pathos or ethos. Just an empty word processor that copy pastes propaganda.

Let's not make this forum an echo chamber--same ideas reverberating, leading to intellectual inbreeding.
That ‘intellectual inbreeding’ has been going on for decades now under the Fauji martial laws, political manipulations and the PMLN+PPP.

The tide of opinions against decades of inbreeding is what you see now.

For example, there are no defensible ‘two points of view’ about racism or slavery, and there are no two points of view about the decades long fascism of the Fauj and PMLN+PPP.

Regardless of whether the diary is real, Bushra was a bad influence. Buzdar was her choice, the sale of Toshakhana items were made by her etc.

Bushra should be in Jail.

Bushra Bibi’s diary: IPP’s Ashiq Awan slams former first lady

Awan says diary revealed "true face" of Bushra Bibi

111756072a2078e.jpg

Istehkam-e-Pakistan Party (IPP) Information Secretary Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan criticised former first lady Bushra Bibi for her alleged influence in government affairs, citing her diary that was recently leaked to the media.

Awan said that the diary has revealed the “true face” of Bushra Bibi and that she was the one who was actually running the country from behind the scenes.

She said that the diary contains instructions for the former prime minister like a warden of a boarding school.

She also accused the former first lady of being superstitious and said that her beliefs led to the destruction of morals and national politics.

She said that the diary is a “black box” that reveals the “story inside” and that it has proved the IPP’s claims to be true.

This diary reflects her extremist behaviour, she said and expressed that it was a pity that the head of the country remained under the influence of such thinking throughout his rule.
Shameful indeed
Politicans like Imran Khan and maryum nawaz have no shame
Screenshot_20230811_143818_Facebook.jpg

Even though I have never liked Imran Khan primarily because of his pro- Taliban stance. I am against probing into anyone's private life. In my humble opinion, relationship between a husband and his wife is no one's business but theirs and it is disgraceful that private diaries of a housewife (whether real or fake) are used as 'Fun reading’ material for the public at large.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom