What's new

Burraq UCAV & Shahpur UAV inducted in Pakistani arsenal.

@Neptune @cabatli_53 @Sinan

Now, it makes sense why we are buying Cirit rockets and Umtas LGMs.

I am chilled as ice, just had to explain why it is what it is.

It is a great news Pakistan introduced two variant of UCAV. Light weight but strong impact Turkish AT missiles will perform great on a brother's platforms against enemy assets...

We are not going take this to some beauty contest Sir and @Chak Bamu using these drones on our own people will prove last nail in the coffin for our forces Sir that would be disaster of epic levels and yes the main problem is satellite and mapping thing

and by the if we get that mapping and other things is done that they just need to fit missiles on them an fire and what are the probably missiles they will fit on these drones ?
bhai jaan, one hand you support that idiot ZH and on the other you call those zalimans "our people" .... they have proved that they are against the state and our constitution. so i can't understand your love for them !!!

"kia ye khulla tazaad nahi" ????

btw who told you that we need a satellite to fire these drones? if we go by your logic than our cobras should not be able to fire our ATGMs ..... every guided missile has a "Guidance System",
and for your knowledge PA uses GPS and BeiDou navigation systems.
These UCAVs will we used as cost effective CAS in the upcoming operations against the insurgents.
so stop the BS about PA getting "Badnaam" or loosing public support by using these drones against militants who are despised by the public itself.

this is shahpar

shapar.jpg

82437249.jpg

the one in the video is MUCH different than shahpar from every angle, thus its safe to assume that its burraq

news_image.php
i like shahpr design,much latest

Burraq's fat body looks inspired from B-2 Sprit :-) from picture it looks Burraq has fat body and no IR/Laser pod in its belly. If its a UCAV what kind of on board system it may have?

Also in future its big size can allow installation/creation of weapons internal bay to fool enemy as it will look simple UAV. :pakistan:

wow man Congratulations :D
they waited for a decade for this ... now they achieved finally :D
great work pakistan army scientists .
but why peoples are getting confused about one thing is it armed or not ? ?
in model two missiles can see easily.

wow man Congratulations :D
they waited for a decade for this ... now they achieved finally :D
great work pakistan army scientists .
but why peoples are getting confused about one thing is it armed or not ? ?
in model two missiles can see easily.

I tried to confirm but the man wouldn't say :D

The trick is, power to weight ratio. This thing is most definitely going to carry ordinance.

When are you sending the ANKA for me ? I'm already using these two UAVs to get Pizza delivered right onto my balcony but I need a MALE UAV for getting some of those better Kebabs from the next city ! :D
Dont worry your ANKA is on the way with some presents from me.
Sent a CIRIT(Turkish Delight)and a OMTAS(Turkish pizza)just for you,enjoy :omghaha:
But serious,im sure Pakistan will get some ANKA's.

Dont worry your ANKA is on the way with some presents from me.
Sent a CIRIT(Turkish Delight)and a OMTAS(Turkish pizza)just for you,enjoy :omghaha:
But serious,im sure Pakistan will get some ANKA's.

We'll get one that has a head like the Tiger Shark - AnkaB :D

bhai jaan, one hand you support that idiot ZH and on the other you call those zalimans "our people" .... they have proved that they are against the state and our constitution. so i can't understand your love for them !!!

"kia ye khulla tazaad nahi" ????

btw who told you that we need a satellite to fire these drones? if we go by your logic than our cobras should not be able to fire our ATGMs ..... every guided missile has a "Guidance System",
and for your knowledge PA uses GPS and BeiDou navigation systems.

These UCAVs will we used as cost effective CAS in the upcoming operations against the insurgents.
so stop the BS about PA getting "Badnaam" or loosing public support by using these drones against militants who are despised by the public itself.

our cobra uses WIRE-GUIDED missiles
which is considered ancient technology now.
The launch vehicle must remain STATIONARY

Why are people criticizing the shape of Burraq? If looked closely the drone does seem to be low observable, something confirmed by NESCOM Chief himself as well which explains why the shape to be different from regular drones.

Why are people criticizing the shape of Burraq? If looked closely the drone does seem to be low observable, something confirmed by NESCOM Chief himself as well which explains why the shape to be different from regular drones.
I am still confused can you please tell which one is Burraq and which is the other drone

I am still confused can you please tell which one is Burraq and which is the other drone

The one at the bottom in post # 124 with round shape to which people referring as toad.:disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom