What's new

Burraq UCAV & Shahpur UAV inducted in Pakistani arsenal.

ofcourse- inorder to make it efficient,effective and precision strike, we need data from all sorts, be it HUMINT, SIGINT or the survillance data.

am

not getting in argument with you over the strikes- whether we will be killing our own or not - but one thing i know for sure is that - Mullah fazal is not OUR PEOPLE, and would like to see this man dead be it our drone or american, i do not give a damn.
even if we use these for Survillance ops that is huge advantage, especially when you have live operation going on with on ground troops.
Sir they are our people Sir and for your kind information Fazlullah also lost his brother in damadullah attack which our dear government led by Musharraf idiotically started claiming in which 60 innocent children died we said same about those in Bangladesh and we lost that and repeating same mistakes here

Bhai, nobody asks me or you when making policies and executing them. We can discuss these thing, but unlike you I call things as I see them, not as I want them to become.

I have never advocated senseless spending upon weapon systems because I see & experience the effects of lack of public spending. Spending on weapons without over-riding necessity is a stupid policy for us. You my friend call for spending on all sorts of weapons to get lots of them, because you are focused on dreams of conquest while our hospitals are often without medicine, our courts keep lawsuits pending for lack of judges, and our government schools run without effective oversight.

This difference of perspective makes you disagree with me, even when I am actually saying nothing. I just reported something I see happening, and you are telling me that it is a mistake to acknowledge it. Our army will not tolerate TTP and its collaborators and if they must, they will use our own drones. They will do it without consulting me or you. So do not blame me for saying it. I am only saying what I see. I am not fixated on what I want to see happening.
O really Army still supports lot of militant organisations if not TTP than many others Sir

@Zarvan, I would like to ask you for more information. But that would derail the thread. Let us get back to topic.

German EMT Luna X-2000 UAV in Pakistan Army service

The Army has been using German EMT Luna X-2000 and the British [Meggitt] Banshee UAVs, while PAF as we know has a lot of faith in the Italian [Selex] Falco.
Meggitt Banshee
is a British target drone developed in the 1980s for air defence systems training
640px-Meggitt_Banshees.jpg

My wild guess, CH-3 renamed as Burraq and most probably china gave license to build CH-3 in house

It looks though Pakistan studied certain UAV designs/models on the market and came up with its own version named Burraq, how ever you may call it first serious step, it is never a bad idea to consult and or buy from a trusted and an experienced market/country such as China, the future skies would be immensely covered with UAV/UCAVs and Chinese are atleast in this filed miles ahead.

Last edited:
I don't care whether it is beautiful or ugly or whatever. If it can help Pakistan to turn off the radio of Mullah radio permanently..

iranian members come here congratulating u , this is the bs that u give us !! so much for pakistani politeness :cheers: :pakistan:

anyway , from iran , congrats .

iranian members come here congratulating u , this is the bs that u give us !! so much for pakistani politeness :cheers: :pakistan:

anyway , from iran , congrats .

My Post was about Taliban not Iran. Don't know where you find Iran in my post.

You do know who mulla radio/mulla fm is... It's a nickname of the current TTP leader.
My Post was about Taliban not Iran. Don't where you find Iran in my post.
lol its not about Iranian supreme leader. It is about TTP supreme leader
You beat me to it,i was just about to post that it could be Taliban radio.;)

goddam it !! :D

my bad !! sorry !!! :hang2:

i now go educate myself :argh:

This is great news. In such troubled times its great to know that we are still making headway into what maybe the future of aerial warfare. If burraq really is UCAV then this is a massive achievement that must be highlighted. time to take control from USA and shot down mullah FM. Plus it can help us in operations too where sending troops is difficult and costly. Well done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom