What's new

British PM Cameron against UK schools spending time on Indian dance

Misleading title, it was just an offhand comment. Cameron wants to see 2 hours sports like football, cycling, rowing, etc etc.
But some schools instead of these 'real' sports offer crap like 'indian dancing' or cheerleading which shouldn't count as anything.

Misleading title, it was just an offhand comment. Cameron wants to see 2 hours sports like football, cycling, rowing, etc etc.
But some schools instead of these 'real' sports offer crap like 'indian dancing' or cheerleading which shouldn't count as anything.
I think you don't care about culture.

BTW you can learn any western dance style easily then Indian classical....:D

I think you don't care about culture.

BTW you can learn any western dance style easily then Indian classical....:D
I don't care about culture? what suggests that?

Okay...?If you say so, any kind of dance is no substitute for sport.

What kind of man is who forgets his own little daughter in pub?.... British pm is most idiotic pm in history of uk.... When we look at him he doesnt even look like he must be a pm.... People in uk boowd him when he seen on big screen.... Real man can forget everything but not his own Daughter. By the way a real man dont take his little daughter to a 'PUB'....

I think this case shows the infestation of "political correctness" within western countries. In a desperate attempts to be seen as "multicultural" they do these kinds of acts.

It's becoming a joke.

I feel this comment was meant for Indians rather than for British...we should spend more time in athletic activities rather than dancing :P

British pm is an idiot who gets drunk and then forgets his own little daughter in pub's toilet room.... A pm who can't look after his own daughter will look after country?.... Thats good. British pm is a cry baby. Still whining about MMRCA deal.

Many of cheerleading routines are as tough as gymnastic routines. So do not underestimate cheerleading.

I think this case shows the infestation of "political correctness" within western countries. In a desperate attempts to be seen as "multicultural" they do these kinds of acts.

It's becoming a joke.
Nothing to do with multiculturalism. Bollywood dancing is a british thing, like so many other british inventions.
Every so often I see some new dance style which promises to burn calory and reduce weight.

Many of cheerleading routines are as tough as gymnastic routines. So do not underestimate cheerleading.
I knew that comment would come back to bite me in the arse. :lol:
Fair play to the girls who do flips and stuff. But the ones who prance around in makeup for 2 hours, they can do one.

Back
Top Bottom