What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling it a failed attack is shamelessness of epic proportions. They entered a bloody Air Base of a nuclear country. After so many attacks, fighting this war for past twenty years we still miserably fail at securing our important locations.
They should hire some private security guard company. They will do a far better job than these so called professional soldiers 😅😅

The difference is that, these are never allowed to go public in certain countries including Paksiatn.
Israel and Pakistan both face adversaries who far outnumber them and hence cannot afford even the slightest amount of info leaking.
Has there been no suicide or fratricide in PA, PN or PAF in last one year?
No
Because I haven’t heard any news ever. Does it mean that these haven’t occurred?
Suicides are extremely low among Muslims, especially Muslim militaries and militia.

Reactions: AA_
Just out of interest, where have all the decommissioned F-7s have been moved to.

20231105_134608.jpg

Musharraf never allowed any formal investigation since he came to power.

The biggest mistake was not communication part but few people deciding to launch an operation without informing the PM. Communication was just tip of the iceberg and a very convenient scapegoat.

They have controlled your nation for better part of your existence and you are saying as if it is a minor flaw. I guess software reset has been done, across the nation.

Anti- terror ops are not war. War involves action against a worthy adversary. One who can test the limits of one’s capabilities. In the entire spectrum. Operations against non state actors doesn’t come in that category.

The discussion would get more animated with every post and derail the thread. May we keep it to appropriate thread?
-I have presented you a book written by a retired major general who was part of Kargil Op as an evidence to back what I said and you are taking support of hearsay, we can continue to argue all night like this.
I want to debate on facts, not hearsay or nationalism, we won't go anywhere that way even if we keep arguing for years.

-Few people deciding to launch an operation without communicating it to supporting arms/services plus the government of Pakistan, is that not what I said?

-I have said what I said with an open heart, you are not even admitting any dropbacks of your military.

-So TTP is not a worthy adversary? We still managed to clamp it down under several hours while IAF kept searching for Kashmiri Mujahideen for 5 days in Pathankot, who are much less equiped and under financed as compared to the TTP, what does that show? I told you I don't want to go down the blame game road, I want to debate frankly with facts and figures not as a race to win.

- Anti terror OPs are not a war, what I wanted to say was we are engaged in active battle since 2 decades at least, India is not. Our current top tier in all services has served in ops areas one way or another, they have faced bullets and commanded troops in battle. Indian military lacks that, I am not saying it as an insult or a down compliment, just discussing the sceanrio. I am also acknowleding Indian military is well equipped and financed than us. Truth is truth.

Do we have any source of fresh sat imagery?

the video showed something on fire under sunshades. You wouldn't park decommissioned aircraft under sunshades.
Well, the burnt out shade on the left had a fuel truck parked under it which can be seen burning in the OP. Why do other shades with reportedly so many fires burning under them, show no smoke or fire damage except some shrapnel type damage to the roof...didn't those aircraft have any fuel in them. !

20231105_135343.jpg

-I have presented you a book written by a retired major general who was part of Kargil Op as an evidence to back what I said and you are taking support of hearsay, we can continue to argue all night like this.
I want to debate on facts, not hearsay or nationalism, we won't go anywhere that way even if we keep arguing for years.

-Few people deciding to launch an operation without communicating it to supporting arms/services plus the government of Pakistan, is that not what I said?

-I have said what I said with an open heart, you are not even admitting any dropbacks of your military.

-So TTP is not a worthy adversary? We still managed to clamp it down under several hours while IAF kept searching for Kashmiri Mujahideen for 5 days in Pathankot, who are much less equiped and under financed as compared to the TTP, what does that show? I told you I don't want to go down the blame game road, I want to debate frankly with facts and figures not as a race to win.

- Anti terror OPs are not a war, what I wanted to say was we are engaged in active battle since 2 decades at least, India is not. Our current top tier in all services has served in ops areas one way or another, they have faced bullets and commanded troops in battle. Indian military lacks that, I am not saying it as an insult or a down compliment, just discussing the sceanrio. I am also acknowleding Indian military is well equipped and financed than us. Truth is truth.

Do we have any source of fresh sat imagery?
Don't argue with pajeets, they just waste your time with their mental retardation

According to data from the Pakistan Institute of Peace Studies (PIPS), more than 300 attacks have been carried in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa this year.
Thanks. This was where i got the data one time.
Here you go.
Whose job was to track, follow, and stop it?
Who should had put every ounce of their energy and TIME to eradicate it?
And this is after they had broken a CERTAIN BACK umpteenth time!!
انا للہ انا الیه راجعون۔

Reactions: AA_
Apparently same source that released other images.
Point to note is grown vegetation compared to when decommissioned F-7s were present.
It's almost always the air force that sucks at securing their assets.
From losing Erieye AWACS to losing fighter jests to half a dozen terrorists, armed with a ladder and RPG.

It's almost always the air force that sucks at securing their assets.
From losing Erieye AWACS to losing fighter jests to half a dozen terrorists, armed with a ladder and RPG.
Maybe because it's the AirForce that hurts and does damage to the enemy the most.
Nonetheless, it was a failure at all levels and heads should roll....but something doesn't seem right about the whole episode.

Well, the burnt out shade on the left had a fuel truck parked under it which can be seen burning in the OP. Why do other shades with reportedly so many fires burning under them, show no smoke or fire damage except some shrapnel type damage to the roof...didn't those aircraft have any fuel in them. !

View attachment 968784
On what basis are you saying that it's a fuel truck? It could very easily have been the case that since this was the first one targeted it was able to burn longer than the rest before being put out. Video footage showed no fuel truck but F-7 aircraft parked there so...
Just out of interest, where have all the decommissioned F-7s have been moved to.

View attachment 968782
What is the source of this image? The dates on these do not match, plantation is no longer there either and so are road tracks. It looks older than the previous one.

You need a pair of balls for something like that. And sadly this is something that our generals don't have.
I gave you a reality check. And also, we haven’t lost any airbase. Do with this what you want, the armed forces have no obligation to placate your whining.

And the morons in Pakistan are high on Imran Khan’s old socks. They are being treated, one moron at a time. It takes time. The first step was obviously to put Imran Khan’s stinky feet behind bars, sans any socks he could contaminate with his stink.
IK had balls unlike the phagot real estate investors you’re defending. These banana republic “Gens” aren’t even good at their job and I highly doubt they have a in fight in them. They’re the local viceroys for the Western governments to subjugate a nation who is very strategically located. Think about this for s second,

Look at the conditions of the nation. Any sane person who loves Pakistan would fight for it across all spectrum. IK did that. His government for the pink salt tag and for the dignity of Pakistanis and Muslims. The real estate investors did not give a f*ck about any of that. Their whole attitude is mitti pao. They colluded with the Americans in the Bin Laden drama and received cash. Why is Kayani in Australia, Bajwa in Belgium, and Sharif in Saudi Arabia? How is that even normal to have the most senior person of such a critical organization go live in a foreign country or have close family members overseas.
News flash, Mushy’s kids were living in America on 9/11. Guess what that is? Conflict of interests as well as leverage the US used to gain favorable terms when they were planning to attack Afghanistan.

I really wish the fuc*let’s last night took a detour to pindi instead of some shitty air base with ill trained and ill motivated personnel just collecting a paycheck.

Maybe because it's the AirForce that hurts and does damage to the enemy the most.
Nonetheless, it was a failure at all levels and heads should roll....but something doesn't seem right about the whole episode.
Don't want to be political but Mianwali base and Mianwali generally as a city has never been targeted by militants as much as it has been focused in last 365 days. 2 attempts on police and 1 on PAF Base. 🥴

So many youthias celebrating this, I'm glad I fired all the youthias in my company.
Overseas youthias will just die crying ofcource but I'm glad more and more people are seeing through Imran worshipping bullshit locally too.

So many youthias celebrating this, I'm glad I fired all the youthias in my company.
Overseas youthias will just die crying ofcource but I'm glad more and more people are seeing through Imran worshipping bullshit locally too.
No one is celebrating it. You are too naive to differentiate between celebration and pointing out lapses so incidents like these don't occur in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom