What's new

Pakistan must provide support to its true allies in Afghanistan: Dr Latif Pedram and Tajiks.

Dr Latif Pedram is an ethnic Tajik who is the leader of the National Congress party of Afghanistan and the former member of parliament from Badakhshan.
In fact, Israel is supporting NA through Tajikistan since last year and French Jewish thinker (forgot name) biggest supporter and promoter of Massoud.

We should first provide support to our own underprivileged. Afghanistan will not change. Even being in government, Taliban miss the action. Its entertainment for them.

Someone should write a book that explains the politics of this very carefully and its cultural and historical basis. Pakhtun ethnonationalists and lar aur barists tend to take the general naivety of Pakistanis as a way to lie and manipulate their way into fooling the general population. The Pakistani establishment and media has kept this conflict covert and paid no public attention to it, the masses are simply unaware to the intricacies.

The tribalistic, hooliganisic and cultural hatred/racism tendencies are much stronger in Afghan Pakhtun populations for obvious reasons - historical culturally baggage of racism passed down, and the extremely predominant lar aur barist ideology. Historically they are brutes as seen by passed waged insurgencies and would likely launch mass suicide bombing campagins in Pakistan if felt emboldened - this is a serious threat.

Tajiks tend to be far more progressive, hence exhibit less personal racism, and lar aur barism is much less common as obviously they are not Pakhtun, after exhibiting racial injustice I doubt they want to more than double the Pakhtun population in Afghanistan!
Need to be careful

We should first provide support to our own underprivileged. Afghanistan will not change. Even being in government, Taliban miss the action. Its entertainment for them.
I agree but long-term the Taliban or any Pashtun government in Afghanistan will prove to be even worse for Pakistan in terms of hostilities.

This will probably be proven in the future as their leverage grows a little and they get more development. Eventually it'll be back to square one when they used to actively fund militancy separatist proxies and claim half our territory internationally. The level of propaganda campaigns and terror campaign can be very brutal given their influence and easy ability to enter Pakistan through refugees...

We want to avoid that and neuter the issue by installing friendly Tajiks who can work together with us with the concerns we have.

Yes, Afgjani Tajikistan, Uzbek and non Pushtoon population are far more sensible and reliable than the high on testosterone and drugged up Chokra-baans. Oh I mean Talibaans.

However lots of them are Shia and What Iran tells them to do, becomes a religious duty for them .
The Hazaras are Shias, Tajiks are Sunnis.

Their greed and hatred is far greater than their common sense, it has costed Pakistan too much, and will only get worse. Terrorism, social destabilisation, damage to infrastructure, economy. Stuck in an endless proxy war.

If we were to switch our country's positions, they probably would have nuked several cities of ours and celebrated.

Our kindness is weakness.

Well during what did they do during the Hijrat movement.

All the Pakistanis that went there were robbed and thrown back across the durand line.

If Pakistan had sincere leadership and they were economically sound, they would never have backed the Talibs in the 80s and taken in their refugees.

In fact, Israel is supporting NA through Tajikistan since last year and French Jewish thinker (forgot name) biggest supporter and promoter of Massoud.

BHL with Ahmad Shah Massoud's son.

Afghanistan-2020-Bernard-Henri-Levy-BHL.jpg

Dr Latif Pedram is not part of the NA

Northern Alliance is essentially a defeated movement at this point. The leader is symbolism of what Ahmed Shah Massoud once was and they are based in a foreign country just releasing speeches.

BHL with Ahmad Shah Massoud's son.

View attachment 919103

In East Bengal, Lévy followed a Mukti Bahini unit led by Akim Mukherjee. He took part in the fall of Satkhira in the Khulna district in the southwest of the emerging nation. In December, he was in Jessore just before Indian troops entered the war, leading to Bangladesh’s final victory.

In Dhaka, he re-joined Akim Mukherjee’s Mukti Bahini unit and participated (according to papers in Mukherjee’s private archives) in liberating Rayer Bazaar, where the Pakistan army had set up the most despicable torture cells.

Dr Latif Pedram is not part of the NA

Northern Alliance is essentially a defeated movement at this point. The leader is symbolism of what Ahmed Shah Massoud once was and they are based in a foreign country just releasing speeches.

How about dear brother. Pakistanis just mind their own business and let them afghans govern themselves we govern pakistan. It’s amazing , So many Pakistanis experts openly discussing Afghanistan but none ever talks about Kashmiris cry for help? I wonder why that is. Stop making enemies with people who are not a threat your threat is india …

We have provided enough support to afghan that we are defaulting pak rupee is down than afghan curre no CT yet we help them

How about dear brother. Pakistanis just mind their own business and let them afghans govern themselves we govern pakistan. It’s amazing , So many Pakistanis experts openly discussing Afghanistan but none ever talks about Kashmiris cry for help? I wonder why that is. Stop making enemies with people who are not a threat your threat is india …
Afghanistan is a massive threat, and one which is being utilised by India. They have always been an enemy since independence and this is an undeniable objective truth.

You don't "mind your business" when there is a violent dog about to break loose from a weak chain and you are the first target.

A simple read through history and everything will make sense

We have provided enough support to afghan that we are defaulting pak rupee is down than afghan curre no CT yet we help them
We aren't referring to that kind of help...

Afghanistan is a massive threat, and one which is being utilised by India. They have always been an enemy since independence and this is an undeniable objective truth.

You don't "mind your business" when there is a violent dog about to break loose from a weak chain and you are the first target.

A simple read through history and everything will make sense

We aren't referring to that kind of help...

afghans are a threat to one another . That’s why I’m telling u we should mind our own business. Sooner or later they will fall out with each other and restart killing each other , don’t get sucked in and become a rallying cry for them. And if you believe, warlords Tajiks , and Uzbeks are Pakistans friends you need to have a long lay down. I do agree , they are bonkers laying claim to Pakistan areas there’s nothing we can really do to stop those thoughts, again I’m telling you , india and Iran are waiting to exploit pakistan errors in Afghanistan siding with Kabul

Whether we like it or not the instability in Afghanistan will spill over into Pakistan and Central Asia. The Afghan Pashtuns are not reliable or trustworthy since the Afghaniyat ideology is a totalitarian fascist ideology that will continuously push for the dream of an ethnostate in Afghanistan first and then Loy Afghanistan by breaking apart Pakistan. Forget the zionist projects of sweet talking Afghan Pashtuns with "we are all ancient Israelites" talk, the stronger the concept of Afghaniyat gets the more danger to not only the native Tajiks, but also to Pakistan and the region as a whole.

afghans are a threat to one another . That’s why I’m telling u we should mind our own business. Sooner or later they will fall out with each other and restart killing each other , don’t get sucked in and become a rallying cry for them. And if you believe, warlords Tajiks , and Uzbeks are Pakistans friends you need to have a long lay down. I do agree , they are bonkers laying claim to Pakistan areas there’s nothing we can really do to stop those thoughts, again I’m telling you , india and Iran are waiting to exploit pakistan errors in Afghanistan siding with Kabul
I get what you mean bro but eventually when that happens Pakistan should play its cards much better than this time. The Taliban has the same extreme anti-Pakistan desires as past governments, nothing has changed. Khorosani Tajiks are the only ones that don't, they can be warlords in their own territory just not against Pakistan. We can't afford constant waves of terrorism from them. We need peace and development while they are hellbent on burning everything down including themselves to get what they want.

India historically has always exploited Afghanistan against us, did you know they made deals to split Pakistan in half and take each side?

Currently there are talks of Iranian supplied drones to the Taliban funded by India.

Back
Top Bottom