What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I failed to understand may be some one can help me with this. Afghanistan has more then one neighbour and not a single one is attacked except Pakistan? so why always and only Pakistan?

Its almost impossible to go near a Generals house without having to bendover and cough Never mind armed to the teeth holding a ladder cutting the wires to an operational air base?

So I will ask is this a intelligence failure or 100% facilitated by intelligence Agency...
Indian trained and well paid terrorists , indoctrinated by RAW agents against Pakistan, most likely Northern Alliance remnants.

LOL! This idiot is claiming that killing the terrorists who destroyed multiple F-7PGS and killed security personal is a victory. Which kind of world you are living in dude? BTW, the videos proved 9 units destroyed. Even a blind man can see that. Open you god damn eyes and look at them. See the frames one by one.

You called me handicapped, ok but I am not mindfuck-d like you who blindly follow ISPR wagging his tail like a dog and calling the 7 terrorists killed as victory. Those were already on one way mission. Those 7 will be replaced with another 7 in an instant. Terrorists lives do not matter, they have unlimited supply. Are you able to defeat terrorism in 20 years? You are killing them and yet more numbers are being created. How naive and stupid you are. This is just mind boggling.
I really restrained to call you handicapped....You inbred cunt those were not you mother's dildos so that you have an exact number how many she has destroyed.... These videos made are only made for dumbfuuck idiots like you and You keep barking around on that

Sorry, i'm so late in the Game..., but let me just give you guys the inside news.

DECOMMISIONED Aircrafts

Totally Worthless.

If anyone out there is Celebrating this attack, I just took the air out of fun time.

Mianwali is as good as a Forward Operational Base. They don't have much.

I guess these idiotic terrorist didn't do there homework & have been tossed altogether on top of one another in a mass grave.

Anyone seen their pics? Pretty gruesome...

Decommissioned Aircrafts not destroyed in the attack:

Capture222.PNG

Attack is done on the active aircrafts as seen in the videos, and satellites imagery coming up:

Capture234.PNG

I really restrained to call you handicapped....You inbred cunt those were not you mother's dildos so that you have an exact number how many she has destroyed.... These videos made are only made for dumbfuuck idiots like you and You keep barking around on that
Hello bruh, whats your count ...how many were destroyed ?

You might abuse him if you dont agree with him but dont insult his parents otherwise you will no be different than those retarded indians.
Regards

One thing I failed to understand may be some one can help me with this. Afghanistan has more then one neighbour and not a single one is attacked except Pakistan? so why always and only Pakistan?
special relationship.. as above, so below

LMAO! baby I can do way more dirty talk then this. Beyond your wildest imaginations. So don't test me. Your level is novice, you got triggered in an instant. Grow up first.

Secondly, I didn't wanted to talk about it but I just cannot digest this ISPR kind of mentality that is not accepting our mistakes. How would you even improve if you don't accept your failures. That's the whole point. If you keep talking as if its some success to kill those terrorists, I will keep responding that its not. For 20 years this is going on and we are not realizing our failures. That's the root cause to whole approach.

Brother I have been posting on this forum for 15 years and was reading it for couple of years before joining. I know some of these guys who have turned 'neutral' to be nothing but patriots. We defended Pakistan and its military from Indian propaganda machine juggernaut on social media and other cyber spaces right after Indian strikes on 26th Feb, called them out and made people aware of the reality so it does not turn out to be another 71' where the reality was lost and nobody was interested in Pakistan's point of view. And all of it due to the love of the country and its armed forces, on our own time.

And then to be called 'misguided and uninformed' youth and to witness our family friends and in some cases relatives picked up in the middle of night, even their women and children were not spared - a vast majority decided this is not worth it and chose to leave the country.

Next time and there WILL be a next time - I wish the military good luck fighting Indian and West's propaganda through Hamid Mirs and Talat Hussains of this country who will not think twice before switching sides (eg. Lal masjid) or will charge huge amounts of money for their time. Not to mention their absolute lack of understanding of how social media works.

I hope it was worth it.

You can already see it on this forum as well. The fanbois are tagging own countrymen as if they belong to a certain party. As they don't have anything else to defend their force. Yes their force not a common man's force. Meanwhile the ones that should have been hanged by now are simple blaming others. 9 people took out 4 jets. It will take Only 1000 of these to knockout this whole force. That's how vulnerable they have become. And as u said until next time, It would always be bcoz of Raw, Afghans, TTP, BLA, and the list goes on.

You might abuse him if you dont agree with him but dont insult his parents otherwise you will no be different than those retarded indians.
Regards
Doesn't matter bro. I know in high details how to deal with such kinds.

Decommissioned Aircrafts not destroyed in the attack:

View attachment 968222

Attack is done on the active aircrafts as seen in the videos, and satellites imagery coming up:
Not sure who's feeding you this crap info, but there is NO active F7 Squadron in Mianwali.

Those are all rust-buckets that are as good as paper weight at this time.

Its almost impossible to go near a Generals house without having to bendover and cough Never mind armed to the teeth holding a ladder cutting the wires to an operational air base?

So I will ask is this a intelligence failure or 100% facilitated by intelligence Agency...

Let’s just say the attackers probably got the ladder from one of the gernail’s gardeners….

:whistle:

Not sure who's feeding you this crap info, but there is NO active F7 Squadron in Mianwali.

Those are all rust-buckets that are as good as paper weight at this time.

No one. I just saw the aircrafts on the ramp and HAS. Quite surprising if PAF keeps decommissioned aircraft under those. I hope what you are saying is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom