What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what irks me.
They just ran around the airbase and destroyed jets?
I have seen better security in supermarkets.
They were busy protecting DHA housing societies. Providing security to Military run businesses inc.
Or protecting higher ranking officers who cares about some military hardware.
Peasants of Pakistan can buy more for rulers

I understand all along the durand line sorta remains a soft border despite recent fencing and patrolling efforts. Its been that way for a millenia predating the modern nation states of the region, very difficult to enforce.. terrain bhi mushkil hai, impossible to do an unbreachable and always guarded border, or it may be cost prohibitive with tribals on both sides opposing it.

Even during the 'enduring freedom' days, it was a major headache for both Pk fauj and ISAF..

Osama bhi wahi se aaya tha, from tora bora

they did their own clearing op after the school tragedy with op Zarb e Azb.. fir bhi ni rok pae bad guys movement... nasty problem to have.

kinda similar to our lungi infestation, good thing those kamzor hilsakhors are nothing like the taliban and crew.
Porous border is one thing, and bringing them fully and giving them shelter is another.

There are people in there, who have seen multiple generations live and die there. Study what Pashtunwali is, to understand why things are what they are.

Yeah but nothing will top PAF flying in Ishaq Dar

Nothing will ever top DGISPR saying "dollar will go up" :lol:
But we successfully stop 7 to 11 even late night shows at zaman park.
I mean who is "animal" Now

They were busy protecting DHA housing societies. Providing security to Military run businesses inc.
Or protecting higher ranking officers who cares about some military hardware.
Peasants of Pakistan can buy more for rulers
They lost jets . They lost lives of soldiers as per many reports.
Terrorists entered such a sensitive military installation, ran rampage.
But let's all condemn 9th of May .
The real thing to condemn is the incapacity of military about protecting their installations.

This is what irks me.
They just ran around the airbase and destroyed jets?
I have seen better security in supermarkets.

Yep, they got enough time clearly to do the damage. I guess the way they started blewing up aircrafts gave an impression that they have raided the base with heavy numbers. Hence, security personal waited for "backup". That's just my guess on late response.

Porous border is one thing, and bringing them fully and giving them shelter is another.

There are people in there, who have seen multiple generations live and die there. Study what Pashtunwali is, to understand why things are what they are.
Sure, I've read plenty on it. The US special forces understood it well, lotsa great books on some of those.. fascinating insight.. horse soldiers, lone survivor, the group that went looking for karzai, that other one about the rogue green beret, lawrence of Afghanistan..

they understand atithi devo bhava a lot better, they'll even clash among other fellow tribal clans for sake of their "guest" .. honor is a pretty big concept, and they're a tough hardy people .. 4 decades of war.

whats happened after the murricans left, is that all of them are going rotten, corrupted by evil.. and corrupted generally.. its the badlands.. paisa k lie kuch bhi karega.

a most unenviable position.. rock and hard place wala scene, ad to that the recent political turmoil with IK.. powder keg.

High Res image has come out, seems like multiple sheds damaged.

1699119938412.png

They lost jets . They lost lives of soldiers as per many reports.
Terrorists entered such a sensitive military installation, ran rampage.
But let's all condemn 9th of May .
The real thing to condemn is the incapacity of military about protecting their installations.
New planes can be purchased. New fouls can be conscripted but what matter is the money and power.
Thats the only they thing worry about protecting.

Eh panchod hor kisay mulak’ch te ne hunda.

Paar ke kaseed ke lyao panchod asim munir te os dallay Nadeem anjum nu. Pudda yav’on de apne app nu badshah samaj de’aa.

Matric fail posarchod’a nu chief banaya, te fe nateeja ehi huna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom