What's new

BREAKING: PAF base Mianwali under attack, suicide bombers and heavy weapons in use

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can proof it with video frame by frame. but will take some of my time. Its not difficult to understand that dozens are destroyed. Plus if you got inside that much in the base, how difficult is to light up all the aircrafts in the proximity. I am certain those are gone.

We as a nation must stop face saving actions and must deal with the realities. Killing those 7 or 9 terrorists is not an achievement. We are in deep shiit. We have to accept our failures thats the only way we will be able to get out of it.

I am not saying that killing 7 terrorists is any kind of achievement. I am also not defending incompetency of military leadership. They are incompetent. You and me both know that

I only seriously doubt your or terrorists claim that dozens were destroyed

They have become expert in everything except some realities.
reality is that since 2022 the dumb arse loser has not learned a single thing and is hell-bent on making a joke of themselves - tell me when Kamra was attacked and AWCS destroyed who was ever held responsible or court-martialled for that matter?
Any professional Army would have done the either one above of two but this is no professional army this is an Army that only know-hows to break country into two and break their own OATH

Mianwali housed a handful(2/3?) of wing loongs earmarked for ISI ops iirc

Dude are you suggesting that the HAS, which are designed to withstand a bomb were wiped out by RPGs at best.
Oh well, i rest my case.

Bro, I wish I would have been wrong. See the video, there is fire inside many bunkers. The gate of the bunker is not completely closed, Either they open it OR its always like this that they can throw a grenade inside OR whatever.

Capture11.PNG

Capture22.PNG
Capture3333.PNG

The problem also lies with keyboard warriors... They have become expert in everything except some realities.

Yeah keyboard warriors are the problem, duffers are the solution.

In over a decade they haven't managed to protect sentitive installations. We have had at least 2 attacks on airbases and I think 2 on naval assets.

Bro, You certainly didn't see the video. Damage is way more! I just don't want to demoralize people more. But its way more then even I had initially assessed.
i can only go off of what i have confirmed, though, im looking at the possibility of ISI drones being taken out- however, i am confident they are safe andhave not been hit.

Yeah keyboard warriors are the problem, duffers are the solution.

In over a decade they haven't managed to protect sentitive installations. We have had at least 2 attacks on airbases and I think 2 on naval assets.
Not only that. It was the keyboard warriors who hid the loss of awacs and other important high value assets. The high headedness of of the duffer idara is just nauseating.

As per sources, several heavily armed jihadis including multiple suicide bombers have attacked a Pakistan Air Force base in Mianwali, Punjab. The attack is currently ongoing.

Tehrik-e-Jihad Pakistan claims responsibility.

@Areesh @313ghazi @Menace2Society @_NOBODY_ @Dalit @LeGenD @waz @One_Nation @Maula Jatt @Bleek @Signalian @Sayfullah @lastofthepatriots @AsianLion @PanzerKiel @Goritoes

Thank u hafiz munir and his crook policies.. all his fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom