What's new

🚨Breaking: Official statement from PLA on 🇮🇳🇨🇳 clash in Tawang sector

Fake shoot like Galwan? :lol:

PLA captured dozens of Indian soldiers and the Indian government had to negotiate a release of those soldiers. India has been angry at China since that humiliating military defeat. Indian Colonel Babu died as a result of that clash.

Indians are a funny bunch. They deny video footage and pictures of captured Indian soldiers and their own government negotiating a release. Apparently it was all fake. If it was fake, why is India angry at China after that?
And these bunch of loser Indian who deny their own soldiers, just becos they are captured. It shown what kind of character these indian has. The Indian soldiers are also fool to serve India who dont appreciate their sacriface at border.

And these bunch of loser Indian who deny their own soldiers, just becos they are captured. It shown what kind of character these indian has. The Indian soldiers are also fool to serve India who dont appreciate their sacriface at border.

They denied the sacrifice of their own soldiers defending their country just to score cheap social media victories.

Sums up that country perfectly.

well we know because there was peace on the border....until PLA started moving into Tawang lake .....

What you are stating is India's version. China has their own. As I said, I have no means to verify one or the other. It is an extremely complex problem, for the reason that LAC, in Kashmir, is neither drawn on map, nor demarcated on ground.

Tawang is not a lake. It is a town and territory, which lies in India's state of Arunachal Pradesh (erstwhile NEFA). This is under India's control. This recent clash has occured on LAC bordering this territory.

You probably mean Pangong Tso (Lake), which lies across LAC, partly, in Ladakh (India) and, partly, in Aksai Chin (China). It is far away from Tawang.

Last edited:
What you are stating is India's version. China has their own. As I said, I have no means to verify one or the other. It is an extremely complex problem, for the reason that LAC, in Kashmir, is neither drawn on map, nor demarcated on ground.

Tawang is not a lake. It is a town and territory, which lies in India's state of Arunachal Pradesh (erstwhile NEFA). This is under India's control. This recent clash has occured on LAC bordering this territory.

You probably mean Pangong Tso (Lake), which lies across LAC, partly, in Ladakh (India) and, partly, in Aksai Chin (China).
China has territorial dispute with other countries as well.
🇨🇳 had invaded Tibet in 1949-50 and established control over large parts of Tibetan territories.

🇨🇳 had invaded Tibet in 1949-50 and established control over large parts of Tibetan territories.

Though, your post has no relevance with my post, to which you are responding; still, I would like to clarify, that no country in the world, not even India, recognizes Tibet as a sovereign country. All accept it as an integral part of China. So, question of invasion doesn't arise, at all. Even before 1947, British India never recognized it as a sovereign state; they treated it as an autonomous state, within sovereign control of China.

Last edited:
Hehehe... Jats and Sikh LI... Baja ke rakh diya Chinese ka..

We don't share such pics for propaganda.

Why are we making Agni 4-5 missiles? These are not for Pakistan,.....

There is a red line..... if it will be crossed then most of the cities will be wiped from both countries...
Grow up kid, admitted your jawan first.

What you are stating is India's version.
calling it Indian version is a distraction - is it correct or not? there is nothing like angles on the truth - its either true or not- There is no chinese or indian version - there is the truth, IMO and for me, unless and until someone can disprove my theory, then its right. i think you are playing anonymous devils advocate here- you dont have much information, so how are you able to discern so well what is right or not or Indian or CHinese versions? just being technical with the discussion btw.
China has their own.
where is it? they have to hide it because they started the aggression -i dont dislike either country, so i saw it objectively that CHina started the problem, but INdia will now handle it since its now aware and wont keep losing land to CHina on the border- it also understands mountains and those areas a bit better than CHinese too - outmaneuvred them in critical places they sometimes ignored or underestimated in value.
As I said, I have no means to verify one or the other.
we dont need verification -there is news and the general truth
It is an extremely complex problem, for the reason that LAC, in Kashmir, is neither drawn on map, nor demarcated on ground.
true, but INdia and CHina border is very different from Kashmir.

You probably mean Pangong Tso (Lake), which lies across LAC, partly, in Ladakh (India) and, partly, in Aksai Chin (China). It is far away from Tawang.
sure,thanks for clarifying. CHina would've taken ALL OF THESE LANDS and features if Indian army didnt move in and stay there.

and if China stole Aksai chin and some areas around Tawang and the border areas, who says China wont TAKE IT ALL if Indian army isnt around?

calling it Indian version is a distraction - is it correct or not? there is nothing like angles on the truth - its either true or not- There is no chinese or indian version - there is the truth, IMO and for me, unless and until someone can disprove my theory, then its right. i think you are playing anonymous devils advocate here- you dont have much information, so how are you able to discern so well what is right or not or Indian or CHinese versions? just being technical with the discussion btw.

where is it? they have to hide it because they started the aggression -i dont dislike either country, so i saw it objectively that CHina started the problem, but INdia will now handle it since its now aware and wont keep losing land to CHina on the border- it also understands mountains and those areas a bit better than CHinese too - outmaneuvred them in critical places they sometimes ignored or underestimated in value.

we dont need verification -there is news and the general truth

true, but INdia and CHina border is very different from Kashmir.

sure,thanks for clarifying. CHina would've taken ALL OF THESE LANDS and features if Indian army didnt move in and stay there.

and if China stole Aksai chin and some areas around Tawang and the border areas, who says China wont TAKE IT ALL if Indian army isnt around?
Look at this video. Which side looks like being ambushed?

Looks like the Indians came prepared.

Wtf is wrong with this Hindus, we whacked them in 62, humiliated them in Galwan and then they pleaded for peace and then now? All I see is a bunch of hooligans using rods.

Looks like the Indians came prepared.
The last time they bragged, 100+ were bundled up and cuffed like cattles. Lol. This is routine child's play, i push you back, you push me back. Galwan was brutal, we whacked 20 of them cow warriors. Lol

Wtf is wrong with this Hindus, we whacked them in 62, humiliated them in Galwan and then they pleaded for peace and then now? All I see is a bunch of hooligans using rods.

The last time they bragged, 100+ were bundled up and cuffed like cattles. Lol. This is routine child's play, i push you back, you push me back. Galwan was brutal, we whacked 20 of them cow warriors. Lol
And the casual racism is landmark of being a true Chinese.

Pakistnaiyo ko nahi chodate ye log, humko kanha se chodenge.

Back
Top Bottom