What's new

Several Indian army soldiers-injured-in-clashes-with-chinese-pla-on-dec-9

You mean the one flying kick a fat Indian guy and sending the guy in air?

I cannot write here what our soldiers call yours because the Pakistanis would understand and tell you. And two, I might get my third warning and get banned from this forum.

I cannot write here what our soldiers call yours because the Pakistanis would understand and tell you. And two, I might get my third warning and get banned from this forum.
Why every available real footage about China-India border fights on the internet shows Indians are retreating and fleeing?

Talking to you is waste of my precious time. Tumhara dimag mota hai agar samajhte toh ye saab faltu ka bakwas nehi karte.
https://t.co/UnGHljxAeU
https://t.co/OsLOU9J0VZ
https://t.co/t6X0DC1aCW
Haha still posting tweets. If what you are saying is correct why don't you go after the news outlet who say otherwise? Why not sedition charges against your own veterans? A sedition case against your own minister?

Itne he bharam hoty tm logon k to china k tarly na krty 13 meetings main, ja k apni zameen churwa lete.

Have you even read my comment properly? It's my problem if you have a reading comprehension disorder

Whole Aksai Chin is an integral part of 🇮🇳
I did and i am telling you the same thing that tweets means nothing. Satellite imagery has enough proof that India made her own land as a buffer zone means conceding to Chinese claims. Moreover pray tell us how much land have you gotten back from china since 2009. Let there be an official statement from BJP in the parliament as your proof.

Bhai Aksai chin kya ye gola he sara apka hai par msla ye hai k golay waly thappar marty hain jab jab ap claim krty hain land ka.

Haha still posting tweets. If what you are saying is correct why don't you go after the news outlet who say otherwise? Why not sedition charges against your own veterans? A sedition case against your own minister?

Itne he bharam hoty tm logon k to china k tarly na krty 13 meetings main, ja k apni zameen churwa lete.
I did and i am telling you the same thing that tweets means nothing. Satellite imagery has enough proof that India made her own land as a buffer zone means conceding to Chinese claims. Moreover pray tell us how much land have you gotten back from china since 2009. Let there be an official statement from BJP in the parliament as your proof.

Bhai Aksai chin kya ye gola he sara apka hai par msla ye hai k golay waly thappar marty hain jab jab ap claim krty hain land ka.
Not true: In pangong tso, China claims & patrolled up to finger 4 and India to finger 8. Current buffer is between F4 to F8. And China used to patrol till F-4. They can no longer come there either
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.re...ss to its patrol line near burtse in depsang.

Last edited:
Not true: In pangong tso, China claims & patrolled up to finger 4 and India to finger 8. Current buffer is between F4 to F8. And China used to patrol till F-4. They can no longer come there either
In depsang, india is blocked from its patrol points 8km east of Y-junction while china blocked from its point 7km west of Y-junction.India's on paper LAC claim is 18km east of Y-junction in what is historically PLA controlled territory. Which is why Indian troops only asserted control up to 8km east of y-junction via patrols. Both deny each other access. If china had a upper hand it would have escalated in ladakh rather than withdrawing from pangong tso and continuing to be denied access to its patrol line near burtse in depsang.
Stobgais, who worked as a driver for the Indian Army in 2019-20, contested the Indian government's claim that the area has been restored to the pre-standoff period, before April 2020.

Instead, he said, New Delhi gave significant concessions to Beijing for reasons unknown to him by creating demilitarizing zones on its own territory.

"I used to pick up ration for the Indian Army from Karam Singh Hill, near the mouth of Kugrang, and drive 30 kilometers (18 miles) to PP-16, which was housing the Indian Army base camp," Stobgais said. "From there, I drove the Indian Army several times up to 11 kilometers to PP-15 towards Galwan Valley."

In 2011, the Indian border guards would patrol 8 kilometers further from PP-15 up to Alpha-3 pass towards the LAC, Stobgais added.

"Now, the whole Kugrang Valley has been surrendered," he said. "The biggest surprise is that the government allowed removal of barracks of Indian border guards at PP-16, which had been there since 1962, and moved back to Karam Singh Hill."

In an attempt to diffuse the crisis, both militaries carried out multiple rounds of talks, resulting in disengagement at all friction points in the region — including the north and south banks of the Pangong Lake, PP-14, PP-15 and PP-17A.

China's PLA continues to block Indian access to traditional patrolling along the LAC in the sprawling Depsang Plains, making India's Darbuk-Shyok-Daulat Beg Oldie (DSDBO) road vulnerable to attacks.
The 255-kilometer road runs through eastern Ladakh and connects India to its northernmost area, the Daulat Beg Oldie (DBO).

The DBO — which is at the base of the Karakoram Pass that separates China's Xinjiang Autonomous Region from Ladakh — has an advanced landing ground.

The DSDBO road provides India access to Tibet-Xinjiang highway and runs parallel to the LAC through Aksai Chin, which is the eastern part of Kashmir administered by China since the 1950s.

To the west of the DBO is Pakistan-administered Kashmir's Gilgit-Baltistan region, through which China is currently constructing the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor to connect to the deep sea port in Pakistan's Gwadar city.

Tashi Chhepal, a retired Indian army captain who served in Gogra-Hot Springs area around 1997, said that the areas now declared “buffer zones”, where neither Indian or Chinese troops will be positioned, had previously been patrolled by Indian troops.

“We would patrol these areas where Chinese posts are now located, leave aside the buffer zones, which are clearly in our territory,” said Chhepal. “Ideally, the Chinese should also have moved behind their patrolling area, but that does not seem to be the case.”

The idea of buffer zones is to disengage so that troops are not face to face with each other and problems do not occur,” said Deepender Singh Hooda, the Indian army’s former head of northern command, which also includes the Ladakh region. “For example, in some areas tanks were within 100 metres of each other.”
The negotiations appear to be part of efforts by the Modi government to defuse the tensions along the border in order to portray the idea that India has been successful in dealing with an increasingly hostile China.
Nevertheless, Hooda was among those who said India had still been unable to get China to withdraw from the most strategically important border regions, including the Depsang and Demchok areas of Ladakh “where the Chinese are preventing Indian troops from patrolling a very large number of places”.

I know you would post more tweets from absolute nobodies now.

China's PLA continues to block Indian access to traditional patrolling along the LAC in the sprawling Depsang Plains, making India's Darbuk-Shyok-Daulat Beg Oldie (DSDBO) road vulnerable to attacks
We did not have permanent posts in areas of Raki Nala, PP10, 11, 12 or 13, but went for patrols to those areas and the Chinese used to also patrol up to the area of Burtse which they claim as in the 1959 claim line.

So by creating this so-called 'belt of control' or buffer zones, neither are we able to patrol the areas we were patrolling earlier nor the Chinese are able to patrol the areas they were patrolling.

It is a denial on both sides. A no win situation and that is where the situation rests now
Tashi Chhepal, a retired Indian army captain who served in Gogra-Hot Springs area around 1997, said that the areas now declared “buffer zones”, where neither Indian or Chinese troops will be positioned, had previously been patrolled by Indian troops.

“We would patrol these areas where Chinese posts are now located, leave aside the buffer zones, which are clearly in our territory,” said Chhepal. “Ideally, the Chinese should also have moved behind their patrolling area, but that does not seem to be the case.”
Patrolling Point 15 is one more centerpiece in the whole chain which runs through the Y junction on Raki Nalla, Galwan river (PP14), Patrolling Point 15, PP 17 Alpha, Pangong Tso north and Pangong Tso south bank.

This is a chain of locations which provide access towards Aksai Chin and the Depsang Bulge.

These are areas where buffer zones have developed between the Indian Army and the People's Liberation Army.

Patrolling Point 15 is a pass on the ridge line. The pass is called Jianan La.

By climbing the pass up PP 15, our troops can reach the depth areas of the Galwan river, and also get access towards the Depsang Bulge.

Therefore, the PLA wanted to deny or stop the movement of our troops in this area. That is why in my opinion, it took such a long time to finally arrive at a consensus for the creation of the buffer zone at PP15.The troops will now disengage at PP15.

The buffer zone means that Indian troops will not patrol to the end [of PP15] and the Chinese will not come towards PP15.

As we have seen, it took a long and difficult negotiation because the 16th round of talks took place on July 17. It took 50 days to decide on the buffer zone.

Indian troops posed a threat to the PLA if they had crossed PP15. Hence, it would have been painful for the PLA to allow Indian troops to patrol up to PP15

"I used to pick up ration for the Indian Army from Karam Singh Hill, near the mouth of Kugrang, and drive 30 kilometers (18 miles) to PP-16, which was housing the Indian Army base camp," Stobgais said. "From there, I drove the Indian Army several times up to 11 kilometers to PP-15 towards Galwan Valley."

"Now, the whole Kugrang Valley has been surrendered," he said. "The biggest surprise is that the government allowed removal of barracks of Indian border guards at PP-16, which had been there since 1962, and moved back to Karam Singh
Likely the left arm beyond PP-16 is inaccessible. Since locals won't be allowed to graze beyond the new camp of IA. There is only one PLA camp across India's perception of the LAC, and that is countered by an IA camp(East of China's 1959 claim line). One small admin camp cannot cut off a whole valley

In fact, I think the conflict is something that neither the Chinese nor Indian governments want. China is focusing on the Middle East. It is likely that the Indian military and media have been influenced by other forces. They need to create conflicts to disrupt the balanced relationship between China, Russia, and India.

From who and when? Please show the evidence....
These hornet nest head killed 70 PLA soldiers...enough said.

QQ截图20221213195313.png

Back
Top Bottom