What's new

🚨Breaking: Official statement from PLA on 🇮🇳🇨🇳 clash in Tawang sector

Last time it was construction rods. Pretty effectively used in quite a gory fashion as per photos that will never probably see the light of day publicly.

Maybe the MES boys have been busy since then making more effective medieval weaponry.

I'd personally love to se a Gada. That would be my weapon of choice. Some nice Chinese squashky.

Putting pictures of a few weapons doesnt make Indian soldiers warriors - putting this on social media is a very Indian thing - Lets hope Chinese dont put pics very soon of body bags ans Indians getting a good slappping.

You got defeated, deal with it. Procuring and producing fake weapons in front of the gullible public will not help soothe your fragile egos, this is what happens when you try to challenge a strong opponent your level and not Pakistan or militants in Kashmir. Those look like a bunch of plastic Chinese knockoff weapons.

Putting pictures of a few weapons doesnt make Indian soldiers warriors - putting this on social media is a very Indian thing - Lets hope Chinese dont put pics very soon of body bags ans Indians getting a good slappping.
Rip van Winkle? Those type of Indians all separated in 1947. I understand they call themselves pakistan these days.

Rip van Winkle? Those type of Indians all separated in 1947. I understand they call themselves pakistan these days.
We thank Jinnah for creating Pakistan. We now are proud to have our own land - a land that is free from incredible India. WE didnt want to be a part of shower of sh1t India - not the other way round dear boy.
Now back to the original post - Putting pictures of a few swords etc doesnt make the Indian army all macho - quite the contrary - lets hope for the soldiers sakes, the Chinese are in a good mood - or you guys may run out of body bags again.

You got defeated, deal with it. Procuring and producing fake weapons in front of the gullible public will not help soothe your fragile egos, this is what happens when you try to challenge a strong opponent your level and not Pakistan or militants in Kashmir. Those look like a bunch of plastic Chinese knockoff weapons.

Nope. This is typically MES. Trust me I know. I've had my bike rack repaired by these boys on tour in north Bihar. Its ugly af but it lasts through Armageddon.

The Indians will be gradually fed the news. Remember last time, it was first two Indian casualties, then 12 and eventually over 20...once that sank in... Chinese served them with images of dozens battered and bruised soldiers.
News is slowly leaking out.

Last time it was construction rods. Pretty effectively used in quite a gory fashion as per photos that will never probably see the light of day publicly.

Maybe the MES boys have been busy since then making more effective medieval weaponry.

I'd personally love to se a Gada. That would be my weapon of choice. Some nice Chinese squashky.
Indians see too much Bollywood. So believe that India can fight with China?

Remember Indians have habits of spreading fake news propaganda with their
2-mile long tongues !

Understand Indians. A weak but extremely self abased country.

Question : Why no firearms are used. why the restriction to melee weapons ?

Back
Top Bottom