What's new

Breaking News : Huge Explosion at Kabul Airport

So this whole game of bringing out the poor Afghans and hoarded like animals at Kabul airport was to use their innocent lives to ignite the WOT 2.0 again … the same old model “create the problem and then provide the solution” … now anyone can visit Indian media channels there is an unabated DIWAALI going on … US is suspecting that in this scenario Pakistan’s Nuclear weapons might be in danger. Moreover all major hotels in major Cities of Pakistan are booked for foreign nationals (no Pakistani can reserve a room) … what a planning while the whole world is blaming Pakistan was behind Taliban success look how the enemies of Pakistan counter all the planning of Pakistan and China….

Hello to ALL the guests on this thread

The death toll has now increased to more than 170.
I don’t see how a suicide vest is powerful enough to kill 170 people.

The death toll has now increased to more than 170.
I don’t see how a suicide vest is powerful enough to kill 170 people.

Look up how many died when Benazir Bhutto was killed. I think it was only one suicide bomber in her assassination.
In this case--it appears at least one suicide bomber plus there was firing.

Daesh Terrorist involved in planning the attack are caught...

OK so the mantra is...

Is dafa daesh/ISIS K ka hey bahaana,

Kisi tarhan farangi foj ko Afghanistan mein hey dobaara laana,

Or Pakistan, China and CPEC hey asal nishaana

Note: Hello to ALL the guest on this thread ....
Why is content from that sasta charsi being shared here?

Who the hell are you to tell me what to share or NOT?
But why are you sharing content of a delusional moron who’s misleading people by his deluded tales on a forum that tries to have discussions grounded in reality?

But why are you sharing content of a delusional moron who’s misleading people by his deluded tales on a forum that tries to have discussions grounded in reality?

He is not different that the main stream media which also delude people on a much larger scale ...

He is not different that the main stream media which also delude people on a much larger scale ...
He’s different as in he’s gone completely bonkers and just makes stories up and somehow brings Dajjal in all of them.
He needs to be in an institution not the internet.

Nice try , no one but me is aware about the truth of Iran-al-Dajjal and the Jews. Muslims will never live in security if they don't confront these two Satan worshipping groups.

I told you guys, this is all done to give way for Iran's takeover of Afghanistan. Hezbollah chief, spokesman for Iranian foreign policy, has now begun playing up an ISIS presence to justify Iranian meddling in Afghanistan's affairs. It's all planned beforehand by those culprits I mentioned earlier in the thread, whom want to give Israel and Iran cultural and political domination of Muslim regions. Iran will not recognize Taliban rule, only mentions 'political process between Afghan parties'. In order to deceive Taliban and Muslims of its real intentions.

Hassan Nasrallah said today in his speech that the US withdrawal from Afghanistan and subsequent Taliban takeover was intended to harm Iran's interests. Meaning Iran views Taliban as a scheme against it's agenda/interests and essentially calling them CIA backed fighters created to counter Iran. He then further says US sent ISIS fighters from Syria to Afghanistan, refusing to acknowledge Taliban rule or even mention them, rather saying Afghanistan is ridden with ISIS, and that Iran must create its own militias and fight against the Taliban to secure Iranian interests there:

Back
Top Bottom