What's new

Breaking News : Huge Explosion at Kabul Airport

So i add more just like you did,
India doesn't want US to leave Afghanistan hence they planned the attack so that US can stay on the pretext of tackling ISIS. Of course the proper intelligence was shared by Ajit Doval the genius.
We want a stable democratic Afghanistan not run by medieval tallibunies, besides i would love to see Ajit Doval having this kind of influence but unfortunately your fantasies have no boots on the ground.

Whereas ISIS having links with Taliban & Haqqani network is a reality that many are investigating for this attack.

Some points to ponder?

Joe wasn’t crying, I saw the press conference, he was show he was exasperated by the Fox News reporter posturing rather then answering a direct question Joe Asked him. Joe’s body language was saying “can you just answer the d@mn question you knucklehead, come on man”

Isn't it strange that there is no footage or pictures of US soldiers who died??

No, this is usual practice. Eventually their flag draped caskets will be offloaded in the US from an airplane and photos taken at that time for public release.

I have few questions:

Do we foresee the resumption of WOT 2.0 in Afghanistan?

Also, will US going to bring more troops or Black Water operatives in future to station in Afghanistan for indefinite basis…?

Will India again gain foot hole in Afghanistan in the name of helping US which will again give cover to anti Pakistan elements which will eventually undermine peace in Pakistan?

What impact this incident have on China belt and road initiative w.r.t Afghanistan?

Also, some on this forum are predicting that Pakistan will come back and join US camp in a kind of similar fashion after post 9/11…IF true then what negative impact it will have with Pakistan relationship with China and CPEC?

IMHO IF in future China and Russia lose their planned initiatives they are them selves to blame as they “remain spectators” just watching the game from sidelines …

Note: Hello to ALL the guests on this thread …:tup:

Last edited:
India doesn't want US to leave Afghanistan hence they planned the attack so that US can stay on the pretext of tackling ISIS. Of course the proper intelligence was shared by Ajit Doval the genius.

Ajit Chawal is the greatest Spymaster, of 21ST century, till date. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RIP to all dead and speedy recovery to the injured. Poor souls. And poor Afghanistan.

I am still cautiously optimistic that this tragedy brings opportunities for Pakistan and Taliban: The West's focus and blame is decisively shifting to ISIS from Taliban. In fact, Taliban are being seen as a counter to ISIS in Afghanistan. Taliban must highlight their own losses from yesterday's tragedy to promote the budding narrative. A quick browsing of Indian blogspace shows Indians are frustrated by the new narrative!

BUT.. as NY Times is reporting--and they often have inside information-- that there is also talk of keeping the CIA presence larger than planned and even looking for bases in the 'Stans. There is even talk of sending boots on the ground. There is also talk of how to deal with the 'troublesome partner' Pakistan. I have the article posted below.

We want a stable democratic Afghanistan not run by medieval tallibunies, besides i would love to see Ajit Doval having this kind of influence but unfortunately your fantasies have no boots on the ground.

Whereas ISIS having links with Taliban & Haqqani network is a reality that many are investigating for this attack.

If wishes were horses, put your money where your mouth is.

Indian are willingly ignoring what Biden said today...

As I said, I am cautiously optimistic...

Aug 27 (Reuters) - The deadly attack on Kabul airport has underlined the realpolitik facing Western powers in Afghanistan: engaging with the Taliban may be their best chance to prevent the country sliding into a breeding ground for Islamist militancy.

Almost two weeks after the Taliban's surprise return to power, officials in Europe are beginning to acknowledge that their pragmatic option is to put aside distaste for the country's new leaders and work with them instead.

"It is clear: the Taliban are reality in Afghanistan now," German Chancellor Angela Merkel said this week. "This new reality is bitter, but we have to work with it."

A senior European Union official said it is not enough for G7 powers to take the moral high ground and adopt an aggressive stance towards the Taliban, not least because that would hand China and Russia greater say over the future of the country.

He said that in recent days, Pakistan and Turkey have urged Western nations "not to corner the new regime too quickly", to hold off imposing sanctions on Kabul and keep channels of discussion open to avert a security and migration meltdown that could have ripple effects across the globe.

Aid will be an important part of that outreach given the humanitarian crisis in a country beset by conflict and drought, with 5.5 million of its 40 million people internally displaced.

The EU said this week it would increase its support for Afghans still in the country and those fleeing it to over 200 million euros ($235 million) from over 50 million euros.

The United States is taking steps to allow humanitarian work to continue but has not reduced sanctions pressure on the Taliban,which it designates a terrorist organisation. read more

Washington does not appear to have come around to the view held in European capitals that the Taliban is the least bad option.

'MORALE BOOST FOR RADICALS'

The United States' unruly retreat from Afghanistan after 20 years trying to bring it stability and democracy has been, in the words of former U.S. ambassador to Afghanistan Ryan Crocker, "an enormous morale boost for Islamic radicals everywhere".

The suicide bombings outside Kabul airport on Thursday, which were claimed by Islamic State, an enemy of the West and the Taliban alike, were a reminder that extremist militants could gain a foothold if the country was allowed to implode.

And why did you assume Taliban out of nowhere ?
What assumption?? Isn't Taliban ruling in Afgan right now??
There will be million times more Indians rushing to airport if a western country announces to airlift indians to their country
You saying Afgans hate there country?? What about Pakistanis?? Don't know about pan India, but Punjabis will certainly rush to America as most punjbai songs glorify amreca kanneddaa.

True. They are probably getting everything in place.... Only been there for a week or so.
Yanks won't let Taliban control there nature resources so easily.. ISIS is baby yankie..

What assumption?? Isn't Taliban ruling in Afgan right now??

You saying Afgans hate there country?? What about Pakistanis?? Don't know about pan India, but Punjabis will certainly rush to America as most punjbai songs glorify amreca kanneddaa.
Going by your logic, Any blast in India and Modi is responsible ?

9/11 happens and automatically US Government is responsible ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom