What's new

Breaking News : Huge Explosion at Kabul Airport

Very sad really....

1630184253260.png

1630187757996.png

Click here for news article

BTW as WOT 1.0 is winding down ... is it naïve to think that circumstances are being created to manufacture another "false flag" terrorist incident to rekindle WOT 2.0 ....

I will request ALL who can to closely watch mainstream media for ANY inclination pointing towards an eminent terrorist attack (false flag) ... we ALL know by now this is the MO ...

I can make my own sound judgement based on facts and realities which I have already mentioned in my previous reply to you.

Irrespective of me, you anyone else opinion about Karzai, the fact remains, as he said, the answers lies with America, not anyone else.
Please check the links that I have shared with you because it feels like WE are going in circles now. You will notice American refutations in following links:

Hamid Karzai is not a credible source IMHO. He accused Pakistan of supporting terrorism when he was the President of Afghanistan. He accused USA of supporting ISIL (after) his retirement in 2014. He is also the only Afghan politician to strongly object to using MOAB to destroy an ISIS-K hideout in Tora Bora in 2017. I simply fail to understand this man TBH.

Back in 2014, ISIL was expanding at a rapid pace across Iraq and Syria in the Middle East, and an offshoot in Afghanistan also took shape which is dubbed ISIS-K. Death of Mullah Omar in 2013 stirred a political crisis of succession in the ranks of Taliban for some years.

Some chose to split from both TTP and IEA, pledged allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and co-created ISIS-K in his stead.

ISIL was co-founded by some of the former Iraqi intelligence officials who were close to Saddam Hussein (led by Haji Bakr) and Al-Qaeda affiliates in Iraq (led by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi). These people capitalized on the Shia-Sunni strife in Iraq courtesy of the politics of former Iraqi PM Noori Al-Maliki.

You can learn much more about ISIL from the following research which is based on information provided by ISIL captives in Iraqi custody:

American 'regime change' experiment in Iraq was successful in military terms but a political miscalculation as well. Bush administration in its hubris, stirred the hornet's nest of Shia-Sunni strife in the region. Iraq and Iran had fought a bloody war with each other over similar reasons in the 1980s.

To counter this threat, Obama administration pulled a large number of troops from Afghanistan and shifted them to the Middle East.

1630192091846.png

It does looks like that Ashraf Ghani was attempting to convince ISIS-K captives to work for him. I have covered this theme in following post: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/12-u...lso-killed-isis-k-attack.721514/post-13305002

Why do you think Afghanistan is/was in such a bad shape for so many years? Afghan politicians are known to sink to any level to further their political careers and rivalries. Americans have noticed the obvious and decided to call it a day with Afghan Taliban.

Anyways, if much of the Islamic world is to move forward without further bloodshed, politically motivated blame-games will have to stop. The dreaded Armaggedon is inevitable at some point otherwise.

Plz can any Persian language speaker translates and at least confirms that the title of this video is true….

Plz can any Persian language speaker translates and at least confirms that the title of this video is true….

No dude - Mr Pen Farthing hired a charted plane himself to bring dogs and cats back rather than people - the fault lies at Mr Pen Farthing who rejected his own evacuation by Brirtish forces and made it "conditioanal" on British forces bringing back his cats & dogs - which of course they rejected outright.

It is shameful that Mr Pen Farthing had managed to hire a plane, got a landing slot(!!!!!) and brought back dogs and cats ... drop him a note and tell him he is a shameful idiot.

The British goverment had every assett at its disposal to get out as much as they could and i think they did aswell as they could under the circumstances... yes, the goverment should have been doing this 6months ago and not in the last 3weeks - but that is a discussion for a different time.

Last edited:

So a drone strike planned so quickly but no one will have balls in the mainstream media to investigate the eye witness account … this shows us how pathetic and disgusting the mainstream media is they are rightly termed as presstitutes … this is the value of a Muslim in the eyes of the so called developed western world …

Last edited:
Taliban say that the blast was US troops destroying US 'assets' CIA base. Demolition charges.

Twitter videos saying a lot of the dead were caused by US troops firing into the crowd.

Please check the links that I have shared with you because it feels like WE are going in circles now. You will notice American refutations in following links:

Hamid Karzai is not a credible source IMHO. He accused Pakistan of supporting terrorism when he was the President of Afghanistan. He accused USA of supporting ISIL (after) his retirement in 2014. He is also the only Afghan politician to strongly object to using MOAB to destroy an ISIS-K hideout in Tora Bora in 2017. I simply fail to understand this man TBH.

Back in 2014, ISIL was expanding at a rapid pace across Iraq and Syria in the Middle East, and an offshoot in Afghanistan also took shape which is dubbed ISIS-K. Death of Mullah Omar in 2013 stirred a political crisis of succession in the ranks of Taliban for some years.

Some chose to split from both TTP and IEA, pledged allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and co-created ISIS-K in his stead.

ISIL was co-founded by some of the former Iraqi intelligence officials who were close to Saddam Hussein (led by Haji Bakr) and Al-Qaeda affiliates in Iraq (led by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi). These people capitalized on the Shia-Sunni strife in Iraq courtesy of the politics of former Iraqi PM Noori Al-Maliki.

You can learn much more about ISIL from the following research which is based on information provided by ISIL captives in Iraqi custody:

American 'regime change' experiment in Iraq was successful in military terms but a political miscalculation as well. Bush administration in its hubris, stirred the hornet's nest of Shia-Sunni strife in the region. Iraq and Iran had fought a bloody war with each other over similar reasons in the 1980s.

To counter this threat, Obama administration pulled a large number of troops from Afghanistan and shifted them to the Middle East.

View attachment 773855

It does looks like that Ashraf Ghani was attempting to convince ISIS-K captives to work for him. I have covered this theme in following post: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/12-u...lso-killed-isis-k-attack.721514/post-13305002

Why do you think Afghanistan is/was in such a bad shape for so many years? Afghan politicians are known to sink to any level to further their political careers and rivalries. Americans have noticed the obvious and decided to call it a day with Afghan Taliban.

Anyways, if much of the Islamic world is to move forward without further bloodshed, politically motivated blame-games will have to stop. The dreaded Armaggedon is inevitable at some point otherwise.

Let me ask you one simple thing. OBL was found, (many people will argue otherwise) in Pakistan. Till is day, we are accused of harbouring him. Taliban, before conquering kabul, during the height of occupation, when they were still controlling rural Afghanistan, we were and still accused of giving them safe heaven.

On the other side of border, you got CIA, RAW, NDS and others fully entrenched, alongside NATO forces, and somehow, right under their nose, we got TTP and ISIS phenomena took shape, very conveniently alongside the border of Pakistan. If anyone had any doubts about independence of Kabul regime and NDS, and they think they were not completely relying on American patronage, the current events should be an eye opener to them. NDS was created, funded, trained by non other then CIA.

If these nations who were occupying Afghanistan for last two decades accuse Pakistan of harbouring OBL and giving safe heaves to Taliban, same logic apply to them of harbouring TTP and ISIS. buck stop at America and its allies, there are no two ways abouts. Do not, I repeat, do not take 80k Pakistanis dead in this war of terror lightly. They do not die becuase some ideological war was fought, they perished because a deadly, evil, inhumane, proxy war was imposed on them by those who were entrenched in Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom