What's new

Breaking News : Huge Explosion at Kabul Airport

Condolences to the families of the soldiers.

After ISIS-K is done killing US soldiers, its next target is Pakistan.
Yep, most don't realize that. TTP along with ISKP will devastate IEA, these guys are brutal and vicious. At least IEA tries to be "nice" to make an image because they have to show face to the international community, groups like TTP and ISKP came into existence only to wreak havoc and destruction.
They'll be hitting soft spots all over Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Again, I cannot stress enough, the importance of equipping our forces with modern COIN equipment, bomb detectors, explosive detectors, ground penetration radars etc...

It is tragic that so many people lost their lives including civilians and US soldiers. I applaud Biden adhering to the plan of pulling out by August 31st.

This was my biggest fear for American troops in Afghanistan, ISIS Bitches would attack them and try to incite a war between Americans and Taliban once again...

its gonna be a battle to death :
TALIBAN + PAKISTAN mujahedines VS ISISK khawarij .
its very important and crusial to change the word (terrorist) into ( khawarij of ISISK ) because this is jihad against the firatul baghia, "the transgressing group "
mentionned in the holly QURAN .
we should call things correctly.
not a fight against terror
its a jihad against the khawarij !

ISIS K has recruits from afghan Taliban & Haqqani group.

Its suspicious how such a large scale coordinated attack happen with airport being completely secured by Taliban.

Its suspicious how such a large scale coordinated attack happen with airport being completely secured by Taliban.

I know your plan didn't materialize it just has fallen absolutely flat on it's face :lol:

TB already has the whole country except Panjshir so why chose another war.. Not in their interest plus they were working with the US in the Kabul airport until August 31 but other separate elements want another TB-US war.. These people are out in the open like RAW, NDS, ISISk, NA etc etc

JeM has recruits from Indian army and J&K police.
It is suspicious how such a large scale coordinated attack happen inside IOK being completely secured by Indian army.

Gtfo Indian with your fantasy wishes . US states it was isisk the same motgerfuckers you dirty Indians have been funding to attack Pakistan . Your dirty games are catching up on you and the cover up by your media is being observed by one and all
I know your plan didn't materialize it just has fallen absolutely flat on it's face :lol:

TB already has the whole country except Panjshir so why chose another war.. Not in their interest plus they were working with the US in the Kabul airport until August 31 but other separate elements want another TB-US war.. These people are out in the open like RAW, NDS, ISISk, NA etc etc
These mother phuckers have been cheering the deaths in Afghanistan and pinning it on Taliban all over social media and on there news channels . Mother phuckers know there agents or ex agents are behind this

I knew it. America seriously need to clean up it's own filth within its deep state. Time to play these dirty games is a thing of past with diminishing returns.

It is obvious that his knowledge was limited at the time. Hamid Karzai was upset for not being in power after 2014. Afghan leaders have the mindset of kings - to rule for as long as possible. Just look at the case of Ashraf Ghani.

Russians were doing what 'spoilers' do best - spread misconceptions so that people should not ask them what they were doing in Syria; how many they were killing while supporting Bashar al-Assad in Syria. This is akin to one Tyrant accusing the Other of war crimes in an attempt to justify its own.

Just for the record, it wasn't Russia that bombed ISIS stronghold Raqqa to stone age in Syria.

Barbaric act by barbarians , feel sorry for unfortunate afghan victims who just wanted to leave this mad country for a better future & the soldiers who have lost their lives

JeM has recruits from Indian army and J&K police.
It is suspicious how such a large scale coordinated attack happen inside IOK being completely secured by Indian army.
JEM does not share ideologically sympathies with IA.

Besides Taliban who felt disgruntled with the current leadership found refuge in ISIS against US.

This attack is well coordinated and planned to be performed without proper intelligence.

JEM does not share ideologically sympathies with IA.

Besides Taliban who felt disgruntled with the current leadership found refuge in ISIS against US.

This attack is well coordinated and planned to be performed without proper intelligence.
So i add more just like you did,
India doesn't want US to leave Afghanistan hence they planned the attack so that US can stay on the pretext of tackling ISIS. Of course the proper intelligence was shared by Ajit Doval the genius.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom