What's new

BREAKING : `Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’

they are new generation did not taste modern war yet . using military on neighbor which has border with you and have massive firepower nukes air force army navy well equip and hostile to you ? are they crazy ?it can torch nuclear war or WW3 even damn
Look who is talking , if you don't wanna start all these then don't fund terrorist on your soil ..And forget about Kashmir , you are never going to make it . Neither India will give it , nor Kashmiris wants to live in Pakistan .

If India attacks pakistan , another 'Bangladesh ' is created lol ...No need to check the video . Thanks :)

and you think it will lead india to peace ? and india will enjoy ? if pakistan destabilize india will go to same drain where pakistan go . abut isolation i am really looking for it but cant find it .just obama did not visit pakistan is isolation ?
it will lead India to death................slow death to be more accurate :)

and you think it will lead india to peace ? and india will enjoy ? if pakistan destabilize india will go to same drain where pakistan go . abut isolation i am really looking for it but cant find it .just obama did not visit pakistan is isolation ?

I have been contemplating Indian butthurt issue.

I have concluded it is because they are unable to bully Pakistanis because they are better looking, more manly and outspoken than dweeby little Indian. Also the fact Pakistan has amassed enough nuclear stockpile to destroy India and the world. This also adds to the butthurt.

They can bully Bengalis but they can't bully us. May the butthurt continue.

I AM VERY HAPPY IF india DO THIS......KAMAS KAM IS BAHANY PAKISTANI KOM AIK TO HOGI.....PHER BATAYNGY WHAT IZZ JAZBA-E-EMANI......INSHALLAH.....KASHMIR OR DELHI PER BHI PAKISTAN KA FLAG HOGA INSHALLAH..
delhi me flag lagana thaa to india se alag( partition) kyon ho hay. are bhi saath me milke laga lete ek flag delhi me.

well we dont do that not owr style son your very own "tabliki jamaat" & "kaladam tanzeems" funded by zakat collected from oil rich arab / wahabbi nations pakistan itself , drug money are doing & owning that ;)
ok nice we are waiting for the right time untill then cheer mate :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom