What's new

BREAKING : `Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’

Cost efficiency is relative. If India wants to do anything in Afghanistan, Iran will be the best bet. Air transport is not comparable to access to port.
Iran is your best best, that much is certain. But you need to have closer ties outside Kabul for that. I see your government making a move with Iran sometime later this year. As for central Afghanistan, forget about it. That is out of everyone's control now.

You know what they say about assumptions? Boss ;) first let the port be developed in Iran and after the transportation will be done. Step by step and in a systematic order, the game has not even started yet still the journey is long and nobody is certain as of yet what will transpire.

Why didnt they have any road access from Iran for last 1000 years?
Ancient India had the technology to build roads and ports 2000 years ago.

Last edited:
The winner is usa they have 2 drone like country that can destroy each other dont have to worry about two more countries

Does he know that any use of military force against Pakistan territory is an act of war? And that's equivalent to preemptive strike to both Pakistan and China without war declaration?

It seems that he doesn't but does Modi know it? I think Modi and the indian media have been getting the wrong message from China and that is dangerous.

I can live anywhere in the world. Don't worry I will be far far away when the nukes start flying because you idiots do not understand concept of peace and not being neurotic. :rofl:
Good We need people like you in our enemy ranks. What better than seeing one's enemy flee... ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom