What's new

BREAKING : `Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’

LMAO Bring it on.

neo-bring-it-on-yo1-o.gif

I sincerely hope the Indians make such a move.

Last edited:
What about the support given by Tribal raiders from NFWP in1947 to capture Azad Kashmir by Pakistani Army,have u forgotten.
What about Ayub Khan's misadventure,operation Gibraltor.

How can you even speak of 1947, a time at which you did not even have the letter of accession. You still don't have it. Kashmir was always meant to go to Pakistan because of its 80% population being Muslim. Whatever has happened b/w Pakistan and India over Kashmir has been Indian fault right from the start.

How can you even speak of 1947, a time at which you did not even have the letter of accession. You still don't have it. Kashmir was always meant to go to Pakistan because of its 80% population being Muslim. Whatever has happened b/w Pakistan and India over Kashmir has been Indian fault right from the start.
he he he he he still pakistan has not learned its lesson koi galnahi lagge raho :D

hindu is one of oldest creature. and still exist and will exist forever. if u were true hindu were finish a long long ago.

Imagine this. India carries out strikes in Pakistan. But in return Pakistan hits targets within India with standoff precision strike weapons with equal intensity. So instead of sending a message that India is not to be messed with a message of parity is sent out to the whole world. Wouldn't the while exercise be counter productive?

LMAO Bring it on.

neo-bring-it-on-yo1-o.gif

I sincerely hope the Indians make such a move.

trust me bro your nation is already in deep s***

bhaiyaji smile.jpg

Imagine this. India carries out strikes in Pakistan. But in return Pakistan hits targets within India with standoff precision strike weapons with equal intensity. So instead of sending a message that India is not to be messed with a message of parity is sent out to the whole world. Wouldn't the while exercise be counter productive?
we have a better idea how about US & strategik assest........ u know what i mean ;)

"Hindus are incorrigible", this was said, and said very correctly by Quid-e-Azam. Go ahead and attack, we'll see. Talking to you sanity is like trying to talk to a wall.
hindu is one of oldest creature. and still exist and will exist forever. if u were true hindu were finish a long long ago

Worry about your nation Guru beta. You got enough sh!t going on in that country of yours.

We'll worry about our own crap. As for attacking us, try it...

bring_it_on_matrix.gif

nanhe raj kumar baap ko beta kahne ki galti nahi kerte rahi baat taking care of owr own problemstrust me son we wont askfor pakistani help ever :D

hindu is one of oldest creature. and still exist and will exist forever. if u were true hindu were finish a long long ago

Keep it to yourself. We don't care whether it exists or will seize to exist. Irrelevant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom