What's new

Breaking: IAF deploys LCA Tejas fighters along Pakistan border

yea the same JF-17 that made your Agni Pankh Patils run with tail between their legs. :lol:

haha nice joke, f16 did a good job but got shot down by a 3rd jet, where was jeff hiding here?

agni patil whats that? dont tell me you turned to be a bollywood fan:bounce:

I hope Pakistan's military establishment also thinks on similar front much like the people above who've wasted the bandwith with the.... he haa aaaah.
Lol just the mig 21, Tejas and Mig 29 is enough to tackle and defeat your forces. Rafale/Mki/Mirage 2000 ain't gonna waste fuel against nothing really.

haha nice joke, f16 did a good job but got shot down by a 3rd jet, where was jeff hiding here?

agni patil whats that? dont tell me you turned to be a bollywood fan:bounce:
Oh yesterday we saw the pic of AIM120C which was recovered from the su 30s rear ..... poor guy couldn't even eject ...where was mighty 7th gen stealth samosa at that time ... riding on a truck?? :bounce:

I hope Pakistan's military establishment also thinks on similar front much like the people above who've wasted the bandwith with the.... he haa aaaah.
Lol just the mig 21, Tejas and Mig 29 is enough to tackle and defeat your forces. Rafale/Mki/Mirage 2000 ain't gonna waste fuel against nothing really.

Yet we shot your guys out of the sky and you were unable to respond.

Yet we shot your guys out of the sky and you were unable to respond.
That is what you think!
The other side claims 1 Mig 21 down and 1 F16 (proclaimed by Mr. Bajwa). Now one of two situation arises here. Either your head of military establishment made a mistake in depicting F16 as MKI (very likely) or he's just dumb.
Either way every coin has 2 sides to it and people like you and me can never know what actually happened there. Maybe we'll know 20 years from now (remember admission of Kargil)......fidrat!

Salaam

I wish we'd have more insightful analysis and less chest thumping. Unfortunately, after reading four pages of this thread, I fear it's mostly just the later.

If India thought deployment of Tejas (lol) will send ripples of fears across Pakistan then Indians have been successful, except there are ripples of laughter and pun.

Another "great" news from India can be that Tejas will defend air and Arjun (tank) will defend Indian land from the aggression of Pakistan.

Good for India. They should start working on next generation fighter may be they might be able to induct a decent home made 4 Gen aircraft till 2050.

Indian members on different indian forums were crying for revenge after Feb 27. It sums up everything. Go and see it with your own eyes and feel the pain of hammering by paf.

That is what you think!
The other side claims 1 Mig 21 down and 1 F16 (proclaimed by Mr. Bajwa). Now one of two situation arises here. Either your head of military establishment made a mistake in depicting F16 as MKI (very likely) or he's just dumb.
Either way every coin has 2 sides to it and people like you and me can never know what actually happened there. Maybe we'll know 20 years from now (remember admission of Kargil)......fidrat!
Another id of Tejas spokesperson?

That is what you think!

We have a mig-21 pilot and a wreckage. What do you have? Arbab shouting endless lies at the TV. You indians are beyond parody.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom