What's new

Boxer Amir Khan's Sexual Explicit Video leaked On line.

Media has no religion but seculars throw it to religion .

Media is run by those who've no any islamic character that's why they promote such stories so rapidly who are based on someone's character assassination .
We know how media promoted qandeel baloch , ayan ali , veena malik , meera and media further humiliated them infront of world .

When this ghatia media promote such news and when a person criticises then seculars will him a mullah .
And will pass fatwas on them calling them mullahs as the word mullah is something very bad .

You know what does word mullah means , 'one who calls to Allah subhanu ' .. and here our seculars seem to insult all people who'll call this bad act a bad one .

Media should have some Shame especially muslim country media . Shouldn't humiliate someone like this as it has many consequences as we've seen in qandeel baloch case . It leads people to sucide .
God forbid , if amir may not give himself any trouble .

Media has no religion but seculars throw it to religion .

Media is run by those who've no any islamic character that's why they promote such stories so rapidly who are based on someone's character assassination .
We know how media promoted qandeel baloch , ayan ali , veena malik , meera and media further humiliated them infront of world .

When this ghatia media promote such news and when a person criticises then seculars will him a mullah .
And will pass fatwas on them calling them mullahs as the word mullah is something very bad .

You know what does word mullah means , 'one who calls to Allah subhanu ' .. and here our seculars seem to insult all people who'll call this bad act a bad one .

Media should have some Shame especially muslim country media . Shouldn't humiliate someone like this as it has many consequences as we've seen in qandeel baloch case . It leads people to sucide .
God forbid , if amir may not give himself any trouble .
You have remote control in your hand, why you watch other channels, just listen Quran verses and there are many channels for Quran, and ayaats.
You can't impose your views on media. Don't watch it if you don't like. Don't act like ISIS

You have remote control in your hand, why you watch other channels, just listen Quran verses and there are many channels for Quran, and ayaats.

Alhamdulillah I do that .
Remote control is in my hand so is my heart in my hands .
You can't impose your views on media. Don't watch it if you don't like. Don't act like ISIS

So now when I'm saying to not promote such stories which are based on someone's character assassination so you're putting me in category of isis .
You think I'm a terrorist lmao .

Mullah word expired ?

Despite being such a hotshot he ends up wanking himself off. Pathetic really :lol:

Alhamdulillah I do that .
I don't think you do it. You are always active on internet, watching Bollywood movies and Indian drama, and then says bad to it and abuses media for promoting wrong things. I personally know jamate e islami friend and he is hafiz, he watch movies with me many times, also once we watch stage drama on front seat, I said to him he should not do this, but something like that "Aik Gunah aor".
:D , nobody is pure in the world including hafiz here, newspapers are filled with it what they do with students (bacha Bazi) at the nutshell of madrasa. Even in Rawalpindi, you can't trust male molvi and ask them to teach Quran to children, there are many cases what they do with children , kisses and force them to sit on lap while reciting Quran. Just you can't trust matric pass molvi, but there are few good educated people as well. Few...
About topic, yes this is his personal life. Nobody is pure, He is just celebrity, that why he is on media. He is normal Pakistani, but with great energy and dedication in boxing department, Many people are jealous from his achievements. Hence, futile effort to use personal life Just to effect his performance

I don't think you do it. You are always active on internet, watching Bollywood movies and Indian drama, and then says bad to it and abuses media for promoting wrong things. I personally know jamate e islami friend and he is hafiz, he watch movies with me many times, also once we watch stage drama on front seat, I said to him he should not do this, but something like that "Aik Gunah aor".
:D , nobody is pure in the world including hafiz here, newspapers are filled with it what they do with students (bacha Bazi) at the nutshell of madrasa. Even in Rawalpindi, you can't trust male molvi and ask them to teach Quran to children, there are many cases what they do with children , kisses and force them to sit on lap while reciting Quran. Just you can't trust matric pass molvi, but there are few good educated people as well. Few...
About topic, yes this is his personal life. Nobody is pure, He is just celebrity, that why he is on media. He is normal Pakistani, but with great energy and dedication in boxing department, Many people are jealous from his achievements.:enjoy:
lets stop this debate man its pointless

I am not sure about the lap part that you mentioned while reading Quran but I do know about other stuff you are talking about. Please always make sure that you do not exaggerate the facts while talking about such sensitive issues

Every human can be different to each other, some of them are more desperate while others are more focused on their work like Amir Khan who is amongst the few Pakistanis in UK who have accomplished so much in their life at this age and have done so much for others when he could have rather spent the same time in more desperation too. He is a role model and will remain for so many of us regardless of his one or two bad habits. He is a gentleman as a whole package and deserves to be respected

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...WZqeHgvtMMXlQx9Fg&sig2=4IxbJ9RQJCHLxHZcKeq5aQ
Amir Khan's wife Faryal Makhdoom ignores 'indecent tape' scandal and shares video of his workout.

His wife is supporting him .
Media should also show some Shame , and stop humiliating him further .
It's not good to .....
He does seem embarrased as his front face is not shown...

But anyway as I said its his personal matter and media should rather focus back to World Economic Forum in Switzerland

Main ny search kia tha mje mila nhi :D

@Mentee crush pay koi ikhtyar ni hota bhai :rolleyes:
Nahi mili to kya ho hum internet detective shiekh @Zibago say contact kartey hain wo aram say surag laga lain gay:lol:

Crush crush hota hay mana @Mentee kisi khoti ki bachi say bhi ho sakta hay jo bad main bohat rude nikal sakti hay:angry: :cry: or app ko do lati Mar kay doston kay samey zalil bhi karwa sakti hay

He does seem embarrased as his front face is not shown...

d

See how he felt bad when his personal life was made joke infront of all world.

Ghatia besharam media .
But anyway as I said its his personal matter and media should rather focus back to World Economic Forum in Switzerland

No, media should rather focus on balochistan where people are dying daily.
But our media is an extreme example of a nutcase .

Back
Top Bottom