What's new

Boxer Amir Khan's Sexual Explicit Video leaked On line.

Koi link b post kar do bhai.. :D
@Zibago @Mentee @Hell hound ye kya ho raha hai.. He also has been my crush :rolleyes:
Arey tum larki hi ho na :D ?

Mein ney HD sey lay kar compressed files tak save kien hain but pata nahi kiyon isko search karney ka dil nahi kar raha

Despite being such a hotshot he ends up wanking himself off. Pathetic really :lol:
Ah come on its just another exercise :D
hqdefault.jpg

Nahi mili to kya ho hum internet detective shiekh @Zibago say contact kartey hain wo aram say surag laga lain gay:lol:

Crush crush hota hay mana @Mentee kisi khoti ki bachi say bhi ho sakta hay jo bad main bohat rude nikal sakti hay:angry: :cry: or app ko do lati Mar kay doston kay samey zalil bhi karwa sakti hay
I dont feel comfortable searching for a wank video sorry I will stick to Jap lez :-//

Despite being such a hotshot he ends up wanking himself off. Pathetic really :lol:
What!!!!! Is that what he was doing in the video? I thought he was with a girl and they were showing that cam to someone else. If it was only himself then there is a possibility it was released with an intent. Anyways are you implying that hotshot people don't masturbate? LOL

What!!!!! Is that what he was doing in the video? I thought he was with a girl and they were showing that cam to someone else. If it was only himself then there is a possibility it was released with an intent. Anyways are you implying that hotshot people don't masturbate? LOL

Yup, can't think of any other sex act that one can do on skype :rofl:

What is the Amir Khan sex tape scandal?
A clip of the Olympic boxer wearing a T-shirt and boxer shorts while performing a sex act on himself was released online in January.

The X-rated footage, reportedly shot weeks after his wedding, shows the ex-world champ performing sex act whilst on Skype to US model

Dude he was doing this after his marriage. He is a world class boxer, has a hot wife, yet he felt the need to jerk off on skype, if that is not pathetic then I don't know what is.

Gotta feel for his kids who might discover the vid when they get old enough to use the internet

Back
Top Bottom