What's new

Boxer Amir Khan's Sexual Explicit Video leaked On line.

His personal life is no concern of you lot. A great example for us is the Quaid who refused to use the "close relationship" between Nehru and Edwina Mountbatten for personal gain due to his belief in moral and ethics. I am not even going to respond to those stating Pakistanis do not engage in acts like masturbation. I mean which planet do you guys drop from?

If aunty Meera can release a sexually explicit video clip then why can't Amir Khan :lol:...... Though one must ensure utmost discretion for their own good, if they are too weak to handle their carnal desires and this seems like a case of sheer stupidity on his part, doesn't he know that cam's can easily be recorded?

I think the video is old... I remember hearing about it few years back.

I will comment after watching the video

I hope you realize that video in question would most probably be Amir Khan rubbing one out, right?! Its a skype tape, not a sex tape...
I mean if you're into it, you're into it...Not my circus, not my monkey! But tread with caution...LOL!

Masturbating is haram and no Pakistani does that.
true and no pakistani watch haram p*orn stuffs while mastering masturbation

I hope you realize that video in question would most probably be Amir Khan rubbing one out, right?! Its a skype tape, not a sex tape...
I mean if you're into it, you're into it...Not my circus, not my monkey! But tread with caution...LOL!
No actually its quiet stupid for people to bash him or to give opinions without knowing what actually happened and with whom

No actually its quiet stupid for people to bash him or to give opinions without knowing what actually happened and with whom

I actually completely agree with that statement.
In fact I would go as far as saying that its none of anyone's beeswax!

I was just making a light hearted comment...It wasn't meant to be personal! and I don't think you took it that way either I hope.

I can see a lot of Judge-mental people in this thread , if someone involved in sexually absurd Action it is not the concern of others, but in our Society it becomes because some of those very religious people do Watch or hear such stories from their friends and after a brief time of self-pleasuring themselves they come to Social media with Tons of Fatwa's and hell fire in their Words ..

First of all is the news even real? I mean I have not seen any credible news channels reporting except from The Sun and The Mirror and to be very honest The Sun does not count as a credible source of information.

First of all is the news even real? I mean I have not seen any credible news channels reporting except from The Sun and The Mirror and to be very honest The Sun does not count as a credible source of information.

Very valid point. The Sun and Daily Mail are trash as far as journalism is concerned.

Seems to be fake news.

I haven't seen any evidence as of yet ;)

Sex is everyone personal life and after food and water, sex is humans biggest need..why do some morons try to scandalize sex? This kind of idiotic mentality is beyond my comprehension...! Okay Amir Khan was having sex? whats the big deal about it to make a video and leak it online? Bet he makes some handsome male talent for a B-rated flick! Arent we all here because our parents were having sex?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom