What's new

Bomb blast at Varanasi

Status
Not open for further replies.
\"Bound to happen\" will go on untill mistakes are corrected and justice is served.

Mistakes ---- can I get to know what is the timeline after which the mistakes are taken into account ??

Is it 2002 or 1992 or 1947 or straight away to the medieval ages ??

Till how much back in history we are supposed to go. :angry:

Please do us all a service and reserve your BS for some other thread.

\"Bound to happen\" will go on untill mistakes are corrected and justice is served.

Ok so you are justifying the blast now? Seriously? Is that all what your pathetic mind could conjure?

Justice? WHAT The F**K? So you'll keep justifying such blasts and ripping to pieces of newborns unless this so called myth of justice is handed out to some deluded few ready to blow everyone up for their sick mentality?

Seriously ajtr, how sick could you get?

I hope mods take notice of your post and do away with you once and for all you supporter of terrorism.:frown:

hang on. i know particular community faced atrocities, but if we go by ur term that it will go on till justice is served then i m afraid it will never stop.

English: When you (human being in general) came into the world, everyone was laughing and you were crying. Don't do such acts that when you leave this world, everyone laughs on your back: Kabir

BHAGWAN AAPKO SADBUDDHI DE.

right here...............

@ ajtr, you liar!

Right here:

Indian Mujahideens?SIMI?LeT. Blow back of Gujarat and Babari demolition.This was bound to happen as dec 6 is observed as black day for the remembrance of babari mosque demolition.Also because of Allahbad high court decision on the case favouring the hindus thereby legalizing the demolition of the mosque.

This is where you brought Islam and muslims into the thread.

I think this blast is political stunt by indian government to divert the attentions from corruption issues i heard after 2G a big food scam is also discovered.:eek::eek:

I think this blast is political stunt by indian government to divert the attentions from corruption issues i heard after 2G a big food scam is also discovered.:eek::eek:

u ppl will only think -ve, so if we go by ur saying govt. do such things then bomb blasts are done in pak are also could be done by pak govt. bcoz there are more problems in pak.

Yaar please keep conspiracy theories out of this thread.

On the contrary the Opposition parties have got even more ammunition to train their guns on the government.

Till now it was only corruption --- now its corruption plus negligence of security leading to a terrorist attack.

Just like ISI keeps on bombing and killing people in Pakistan so that people keep on focusing on India and do not curse the elite of your society?

For 'whoever you worship''s sake, spare us of your 'thought' for a moment. A 2 year old is killed.

fox said:
I think this blast is political stunt by indian government to divert the attentions from corruption issues i heard after 2G a big food scam is also discovered.

Indian members should remember these comments before they start endless "RIPs" on issues related to their neighbour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom