What's new

Bomb blast at Varanasi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lie is prerogative of you not me.I told the right thing that who can be involved in this blast and for what reason and insteadd you only tried to live in denial by dumbing it down if you see ur reply to that particular post.so who is liar u or me.

see what ever may be reason killing innocent can you justify . what if your father , or mother or brother or your husband die in a bomb blast or get injured . then let we talk about reason for blast, and intention for blast ext

I think this blast is political stunt by indian government to divert the attentions from corruption issues i heard after 2G a big food scam is also discovered.:eek::eek:

No need to flame and troll.

By your logic all the blasts in pakistan are arrange by the zardari or pakistani govt. to divert the public attention from their corruption???

I am not surprised at reading this misleading and false statement, even as we mourn a dead child and twenty injured people.

There have been lots of events in retaliation for the Babri Masjid and Gujarat incidents. Two wrongs don't make a right. Nobody has a right to retaliate for crimes committed anywhere on the defenceless, on civilians, on women or on children.

1. Nobody is calling for retaliation

2. assuming that Muslims have done it as retaliation for Gujrat massacre of Muslims by Hindus in India is also a wild accusation and should be avoided thats what i said that Indian Muslims have so far did NOT retaliated that way which could kill others

It is chilling to note the cold-blooded response, the total absence of regret or sympathy, the single-minded concentration on the calculus of catching up.

An unbeliever died; so what if she was a child?

I hope you sleep well tonight. I hope your children sleep well tonight.
:disagree: get out of your paranoia and do NOT insult humanity. We seeing deaths almost daily here in Pakistan so we do NOT rejoice deaths unlike Indians.

2. I lost my two media fellows and other 50 people in blasts yesterday in Pakistan and i did not post one single "RIP" in that thread SO GET OUT Of your false notion of cold response.

just by posting RIP you do not become a saint and the most sad one over such incidents.

One does not need this word RIP to show his or her sadness.

Lastly your media at that time was not reporting any casualty and i dont think so i should be quick to say RIP to your injured i am afraid if i do you will come up with another paranoid.

Anyway look within Saffron activities have been caught blowing such low intensity explosive in own Hindu sacred places in the past to just blame it on Indian Muslims so nothing can be ruled out.

Have peace

\"Bound to happen\" will go on untill mistakes are corrected and justice is served.

Listen you son of a b............ Someone related to me is seriously injured in the blasts and is critical...

Next time you step over in this country if you gets chopped off and if i wash my hands with your blood guess what that was also bound to happen.... @sshole.

Times Now is IndiaTV angrezi mein

I wouldn't really say that though.

Times now's coverage of some recent corruption scandals etc is exemplary especially when you have suck up's like Barkha Dutt sucking up to the rich and powerful all the time.

I'd say, though, that Arnab and Times Now do tend to get a bit over-excited at times.

No point to this thread any more... Nothing good would come out of either with the show of condolences or show of bravado or show of anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom