What's new

Multiple IED blasts at Amritsar Golden Temple

Yup deny them space unlike 5000 years old way of life tanatanis who elect them to parliament
Okay so civilized societies remain in denial. Now please don’t change your statement again.

This is noted.

Okay so civilized societies remain in denial. Now please don’t change your statement again.

This is noted.

There is no change pajeet. Let me repeat it for you

Yup deny them space unlike 5000 years old way of life tanatanis who elect them to parliament

There is no change pajeet. Let me repeat it for you

Check your own post children of Pajeet convert. You won’t have to repeat it.

The usual false flag by Indians...not sure why they are kicking the GHQ sepoys when they are already down on all fours and begging for slavery at the hand of Hindutva Shahi...

Perfect example of a pajeet using 100% of his brain cells
I was just going to say the same. :lol:

bs pataka level "blast"
The feeling is mutual. You could have missed the "IED blast" if you blinked.

But, come to think about it, this makes it all the more certain this was sanghi doing. You guys are good at yelling, swarming and mobbing the target but you suck at the real deal. It's probably for the best.

It should not have happened and I hope a Muslim is not involved. Original Sikhism is like Islam. It would be a shame if some so-called Muslims did this and bad-named Islam.
You....Blasphemer....!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom