What's new

Bomb blast at Varanasi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you dare spread your pessimist mentality in this thread by bringing your 'muslim population' BS here.
tell me why not should i not?If you dont recognize L-e-T,SIMI,IM and their sleeper cell as muslim then im ready to take my words back.but if you do then they remain as it is.

Why shame in accepting/telling the truth as it is?

Truth!!!! The truth is you are ashamed of your nationality and ranting in the thread with religious bias. Some people took cover under the flags of Thailand to USA to bash India but your are worse than them.

Those people are the worst in who are ashamed of their own identity and take cover under others flag to rant.

So stop putting religious BS in this thread.

tell me why not should i not?If you dont recognize L-e-T,SIMI,IM and their sleeper cell as muslim then im ready to take my words back.but if you do then they remain as it is.

No I don't, if that makes any difference to you.

They are terrorists. Cold-blooded murderers using a religion to fulfill their sinister designs against India and the world. That's what they are.

Thank god no causalities. India has to enact a internal security act similar to US homeland security act and implement it to the strictest terms possible

I was watching news on 'NDTV 24x7', Guy made the comment during a commercial break, but the comment went to air live as its broadcast had not been interrupted. He was heard to say "Don't say anything about Indian Mujahhidin e-mail on TV".

WTF!

Stop your ranting here atleast.

If you are so ashamed of your nationality that take any other country's flag not India's because it brings more shame for your country.

AJTR is not Indian, just someone too embarrassed to add his own obvious countries flag. can you blame him? :hang2:

No I don't, if that makes any difference to you.

They are terrorists. Cold-blooded murderers using a religion to fulfill their sinister designs against India and the world. That's what they are.
Fine editing it on ur words.

I was watching news on 'NDTV 24x7', Guy made the comment during a commercial break, but the comment went to air live as its broadcast had not been interrupted. He was heard to say "Don't say anything about Indian Mujahhidin e-mail on TV".

WTF!
Not calling spade a spade is called political correctness.

Truth!!!! The truth is you are ashamed of your nationality and ranting in the thread with religious bias. Some people took cover under the flags of Thailand to USA to bash India but your are worse than them.

Those people are the worst in who are ashamed of their own identity and take cover under others flag to rant.

So stop putting religious BS in this thread.
Lol its you guys who are always ashamed of calling the truth as it is so you look for escape routes which is quite obvious from your continuous barbs of deflecting the truth.

Not calling spade a spade is called political correctness.

ROFL, says the person who is too embarrassed to show his true citizenry and surreptitiously adds an Indian flag instead. you would not know the shape of a spade if it came and slapped you in your face kiddo. :pop:

ied device found in a dustbin. one person, a 2 year old, dead.

Will you guys just shut the eff up and take your rant in some other thread?

Rest in Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom