What's new

Block 2 JF-17 makes first flight ahead of Block 3 improvements

Tha
What is that sir..
ghq-visit-pac-3.jpg
that is KLJ-2 with cover.

looks like it。

the pic appeared in a CAC news release(not JF-17 specific but more to do with the accelerating development of J-20 if one knows how to read between the lines:hitwall::D)dated 31.03.2015

Link to news ?

as per the given link
Quote:
CAC issued a mobilization order off a big boom
2015-04-09 11:25 China Aviation News Zhang Xiaohong I want to comment 0
Font Size:

1428549922109.JPG

The picture shows the flight crew station Brigade is doing "Fierce Dragon" aircraft compass calibration tests. Unquote

but I believe its an old picture release recently (previously there were rumors of PT-06 flying with Chinese engine)

JF-17 PT-06 & blk-2 (0213).JPG

China Purchased 100 RD-93 in first Batch. Only Thunder takes that engine. So uptill 100 will see those smokey freinds

China Purchased 100 RD-93 in first Batch. Only Thunder takes that engine. So uptill 100 will see those smokey freinds

To be honest i feel a little ashamed when i see that black smoke coming out of the exhaust of our beloved thunder, it looks like a diesel engine aircraft, ya shayad ring piston honay walay hein.:(. Lekin thrust kafi strong hy os engine ki, just like diesel engines have more torque than the petrol ones :-). i hope ws13 will be better and not that smokey.:pakistan:

as per the given link
Quote:
CAC issued a mobilization order off a big boom
2015-04-09 11:25 China Aviation News Zhang Xiaohong I want to comment 0
Font Size:

1428549922109.JPG

The picture shows the flight crew station Brigade is doing "Fierce Dragon" aircraft compass calibration tests. Unquote

but I believe its an old picture release recently (previously there were rumors of PT-06 flying with Chinese engine)

View attachment 214106

that must be pic of PT-06 at time of Taxi trail with WS-13 engine (any Chinese friend who can translate the related section of the attached cutting of news paper) .... as per the blog PT-06 completed first runway taxi test with WS-13 dated 18-03-2010

According to 2010-03-18 edition of the HKB Report.JPG

link to blog: China Defense Blog: FC-1 equipped with WS-13 completed first successful runway taxi test.

The best thing i know for KLJ-7 is that its a pure derivative of Elta series Israeli technology. The ground clutter is very low in high temp modes and gives you real time processed data of enemy aircraft. PAF has improved it with a name of KLJ-7V2 . Its probablu an E scan radar now a close relative of AESA

Back
Top Bottom