What's new

Block 2 JF-17 makes first flight ahead of Block 3 improvements

My apologies, I have deleted my post, you can too.

o cmon yaar gali to mut do. check my other posts meray bhai. my name is muhammad khawar abbas baloch, i'm basically from sargodha from a village called "kot musa khan" which is situated on sargodha jhang road. i studied at paf school sargodha from 1992 to 2000, personally met MM Alam in 1999 with my father, i did my bba and mba from maju when it was in blue area islamabad, near mercedes benz showroom near rahat bakerz. dont troll. aur haan....gali mut do mujay meray pyaray bhai that i'm indian. I wrote what i felt about our jet, the only thing which i don't like in that darling jet. :pakistan::-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

given my total ignorance, let me ask a question: are there any changes in the frame for block 2? if not, does PAC foresee any such changes in the future or are they happy with it?

Masha'Allah, Alhamdulillah.

I missed this news of JF-17 Thunder Block II. Congratulations to Pakistan.

given my total ignorance, let me ask a question: are there any changes in the frame for block 2? if not, does PAC foresee any such changes in the future or are they happy with it?
None as such apart from internal strengthening(the cause for the crash).

by better metallurgy or increase in weight ?

is there any increase in capacity to carry more pounds under wing pylon due to the strengthening ?

by better metallurgy or increase in weight ?

is there any increase in capacity to carry more pounds under wing pylon due to the strengthening ?

By using more spars and ribs i suppose.
Yes, payload is expected to be increased to beyond 4000Kgs

Back
Top Bottom