What's new

Blast in Karachi targets CID

One very simple question?
Why army is allowing the drone attacks?
And I bet not a single person can give a reason able answer?

Before the first North Waziristan operation there was no such thing as Tahreek-e- Taliban Pakistan.But after the first incident of Bajaur in which a Madarsa was Bombed by none other than the Pakistan Army everything started to change in the Qabail of Pakistan.Now if you do not know but the people after the bombing only saw burnt quran and their children in bits and pieces.I asked you what kind of impression the people will take getting under the impression that they are bombed like this.This is where the spark begins....
This is the starting point.........
The Pakistan army later apologised for the incident.
We have make terrible mistakes in the past and now facing the aftermath of it.And now the young generation is asking why terrible things are happening.I suggests you that you should go through the anatomy of entire 10 years and I hope you will find out the reasons.

Not just 10 years.We have to go to Zia era to realize that from where we went wrong?

Last edited:
when some terrorist got captured we see in news & also that he's been moved to some undisclosed location ..
what kind of undisclosed location ? everyone knows where they will be .

Don't we have some kind of secret facility for interrogations ?

Not just 10 years.We have to go to Zia era to realize that from where we went wrong?

Exactly you are correct.
we have to start from the Zia era main ne Bhutto sahib ki aik kitab
parhi thi jis main unho ne inkeshaf kia tha ke us waqt un ke elections ke dour mai chaprasi tak ke level per rishwat di gai thi.aur is ki khabar un ko us waqt china aur khaas tour pe russia ki intelligence ne farham ki thi.To mamlat to wahin se kharab hona shru hue the.

Very sad news. Hope in upcoming days we get rid of these as*holes talibans and have a capable Gov.

If these idiots really wana revenge then why don't they just blow up any politician like; zardari, rehman malik, babur awan, nawaz, maulana fazl-ur-rehman, chudhry bros etc. there are plenty of them....why they always kill innocent civilians and respected armed forces personal? :angry:

Karachi requires a good mopping, especially on outskirts of the city where there seems to be some trouble-makers

all these such sites should have much better protection......as soon as gunshots went off, the driver of that truck who approached should have been shot through the windscreen....of course easier said than done, these attacks happen so fast and out of the blue.

obviously it was a retaliation for the capture and interrogation of a high profile suspect...i dont think this will deter our law enforcement and security agency resolve in fighting these people

another sad day in Pakistan......

RIP to the dead

Same attack as in Lahore. I guess some one realy wanted to kill those 6 terrorist caught by police few days ago.

I dont like the approach that its less than 30 hours since blast and few guys have reached conclusion, its so weird.
Anyone could do it and anyone could be blamed, but that blame is done on basis of investigations over the blast site.
I wonder that those few havent even heard news completely, leave investigation aside.

RIP to innocent people, I am lost at how these attacks will stop. I believe that a mass cleanup is required.

devastating.

I still find it hard to believe so few people died from the pictures as the building looks like a shell. Can i ask, were there women working in these buildings? ive seen the bbc pictures where women are being carried from the scene as walking wounded and im curious if this was a REAL BIG complex where they have receptionists etc.

My personal feelings are that these CID interrogation buildings should be in the mountains not it situated urban areas. There were complaints from people in lahore when that office was targetted to relocate it, also similarly the peshawar office was hit and that was on the main road.

Blast site also have residential area where families of policemen are living ....

_49902020_karachi_pak_464.gif

The site of the blast is within a high-security area in the south of the city, known as the "red zone". It is not far from the Sindh province chief minister's residence, the US Consulate and several five-star hotels including the Sheraton

Ridiculing Zia won't led us any where. Can't you see this is exactly what the present govt is doing. The fact of the matter is that we have to realize that bombing FATA is not the solution to this menace. Let me ask you what is our counter terrorism strategy for such attacks? Nothing. What our interior minister has done in the past two years to counter such attacks. We have failed to stop finances for the terrorists. TTP thugs receive a huge part of their finances from Karachi. What our govt has done in past 2 years to stop those finances. We also failed to improve our pathetic judicial system. Several terrorists got acquitted from our courts even their were eye witnesses against them. We also don't have proper low level intelligence network so that we can arrest them before they carry out their acts of terrorism. In short we are incompetent and lack of urgency to meet this challenge. With corrupt and incompetent govt in place it would be very difficult to avoid such type attacks in the future. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom