What's new

Blast in Cannt area: Multan

4 security forces guys and 8 civilians martyred.

Tv footage showing hand grenades and other things lying beside the road.

From the looks of it, seems like a huge blast. Buildings are completely destroyed.
Couldn't have been a suicide attack.

Few days ago i was reading about black water started activities in multan city

8a62f3ff4fd68458c49ee4f97ebf0513.gif

That is really strange, on 3rd December this article got published and today we have this mayhem in Multan also.

its not blackwater but TTP supported by LeT. Jaish etc, the punjabi militants are providing logistic support.

Exterminate this Illegal RACE, thats the only solution
Stinky MF-ing Idiotic they mis interpret the only Book they believe in............

If we look at the situation , I think as soon as army finish up the operation in wazirestan, they might have to get ready for some sort of operation in punjab too.

Looks like South Punjab TTP group has also been activated. Waiting for Karachi group to get activated soon now sadly.

Looks like South Punjab TTP group has also been activated. Waiting for Karachi group to get activated soon now sadly.

they are all activated & we are all been deactivated WTF!!!

What a country....

its not blackwater but TTP supported by LeT. Jaish etc, the punjabi militants are providing logistic support.

you may be right sir..Its high time Pakistani government take strict actions against those bastards..Enough blood has spilled by those bastards :angry: ..No more symapthy..no more support

I was in Multan a few weeks back. This blast took place near Qasim Army Aviation Base. Just got off the phone with one of my source who's commanding a squadron at the base. According to him the blast was so powerful that every single window on the base is now in pieces. One can only imagine what kind of powerful material the terrorists must have used to target the building.

Dua For Pakistan :

Lets all make a dua for peace and prosperity (under the Islamic umbrella*) for Pakistan. . If we cannot do anything more at least we can make a little Dua and show gratitude to Allah for our beloved Pakistan.

May Allah make Pakistan and Islam synonymous.

* Ya Allah keep Pakistan safe, independent and healthy
* Ya Allah keep our ummah thriving
* Ya Allah help the struggling humanity
* Ya Allah guide people struggling for freedom to use just means without hurting the innocent
* Ya Allah guide our leadership to become better in character

Ameen

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom