What's new

Blast in Cannt area: Multan

Seeing 2 different thread, blast in Multan and blast in Lahore. Are they 2 attacks or one. Sorry for my ignorance.

These are two different cities.
The blasts in Lahore were in 'Moon market' & in Multan the target was an ISI installation.

The Afghan forces are reportedly far more corrupt, undisciplined and infiltrated by the Taliban and assorted criminals than the PA - yet I do not recall attacks on high profile targets such as Afghan intelligence, military headquarters etc on the scale, consistency and complexity we see in Pakistan.

Admittedly I may have missed reading about them, perhaps you can offer some links?

I at least remember one of them that killed Amrullah Saleh's dupty, but there have more of these attacks. attacks on jails has also happend quite alot.

Blackwater / XE and security outfits of miscellaneous denominations have found it very easy to spend a few pennies and hire the best of our national resources serving their objectives.

The only solution is for Pakistan to regain its Sovereignty and Independence. Our corrupt political and military leadership has mortgaged the Sovereignty of the STATE OF PAKISTAN, and allowed US Intel agencies and their Contractors to take charge of our own Security / Intel apparatus. People like Col (R ) Ammar should be tried in an Open terrorist court and given exemplary punishment.

The only solution is for Pakistan to regain its Sovereignty and Independence.
Do you mean literally/figuratively?
If literally & I were a Pakistani, I would be offended and it would be considered inflammatory by all those working in Pakistan to bring order & peace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom