What's new

Blast in Cannt area: Multan

MULTAN: An explosion heard in Qasim Bela area of Cantt area in Multan, sources said.

The blast shattered windowpanes of houses in half kilometer radius, sources said.

The area houses several government buildings including an air strip.

Security agencies have cordoned off the area after explosion. The media men and general public was not being allowed to the area.

MULTAN: Casualties are feared in the blast in Qasim Bela area of Multan Cantt, Geo News reported Tuesday.Rescue teams including 1122, police and other relief teams arrived on the spot. Police put security cordon around the blast site.The injured are being shifted to the nearby hospitals, where state of emergency has been declared.According to Geo News correspondent, two bomb blasts occurred where casualties are feared.

I am now tired of these routine bomb blasts all over the country which is killing innocent people on daily basis :(

and politicians are just busy in saving their ministry seats

:hitwall:

MULTAN: Casualties are feared in the twin blasts in Qasim Bela area of Multan Cantt near a building of a sensitive agency, Geo News reported Tuesday.

Rescue teams including 1122, police and other relief teams arrived on the spot. Police put security cordon around the whole area of blast site.

The injured are being shifted to the nearby hospitals including Nishtar Hospital, Civil Hospital and CMH, where state of emergency has been declared.

According to Geo News correspondent, two bomb blasts occurred where casualties are feared. The blast was so powerful that the windowpanes of the nearby buildings were smashed to pieces.

The media is denied access to the blast thanks to the sensitivity of the area.

It should be mentioned that the blast occurred in the constituency of Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani.

According to an eyewitness, he was passing from the area when he heard a low-intensity blast followed by a massive explosion, adding the ISI building was more than half damaged as a result of bombings.

one side of building got collapsed
and many people are stucked under rubble of building

4 dead, 6 injured including children

Possibly near an Army Check post, this one is a huge blast too.

I am now tired of these routine bomb blasts all over the country which is killing innocent people on daily basis :(

and politicians are just busy in saving their ministry seats

:hitwall:

Every one is Tired of it!

WTF is wrong with those A$$holes ..They are on rampage .These kind of tragedies make me think there is no god :frown:

6 terrorist were in car at the time of blast

But there is no confirmed news that they got arrested or they fled away

6 dead, 15 injured including 3 children and some women.

Many in critical condition

regards

Few days ago i was reading about black water started activities in multan city

8a62f3ff4fd68458c49ee4f97ebf0513.gif

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom