What's new

Blasphemy Law teaching in School Madarsa

POPEYE-Sailor

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
OMG some one stop them to teaching this blasphemy law in school. Only courts have right to give punishment not any one..!!!

Listen from 0.01 to 2.00 (Please who dont like Engineer mirza dont mix with first 2 min of video)
some time I also disagree with engineer mirza and some time agree with his logics, but I dont take him as a personal.

Not one Pakistani knows the meaning of namaz.
No one reads the quran with meaning.
All jahils following donkeys.

Islam doesn't know Pakistani Muslims and we are far far far away from Islam.
The Islam I know is of mercy. Forgiving and kindness. Not breaking heads and spilling blood

Saying that such teaching will make the children extremists is same as saying that video games make people violent.

Faulty logic via false equivalency (fallacy of inconsistency).

The teacher is DIRECTLY telling people that they SHOULD kill another human in the real world if he engages in X act.

Video games do not do that. They can influence, etc., but there's no comparison here.

Peace.

The state is allowing this under its nose. That's unbelievable. When ustaad is such a jahil, what you'll expect from pupil.

State did a blunder by not putting a leash around Khadim Hussain rizvi, that guy poisoned the society with galli galoch, qatal o gharat, maar dhaar.. Such a fanatic openly did so much damage.

Back
Top Bottom