What's new

Black people protest against discrimination by police in Guangzhou

I must've touched a raw nerve to incite the spurting of such a massive brain fart from you.

Hate filled?? Yes!! It seems to me that most of the members who posted on this thread share my views.

Evidence please (links to my posts)?? Thank you. :coffee:
Link isnot needed.Just check your posts,all of them

So much true, once i have been flirted by one of them, and it is a very nasty way to do against a girl. I never has a grudge against Black people before, but after that incident i change my thought against those people forever. The Papuans or Melanesian people has so much courtesy in their etiquette compare to them.
I have a kenyan live opposite me the niest guy you could meet.West africans have a attitude problem

do yo think stowaways are legal ?
thats not the point..this is a war mongering, right wing, nationalist forum. I am sure the natives do it as well, but the blacks in whole are being labelled.

thats not the point..this is a war mongering, right wing, nationalist forum. I am sure the natives do it as well, but the blacks in whole are being labelled.

what do you mean? in u.s. , "black" is definitely not a racist word, "nigger" is.

what do you mean? in u.s. , "black" is definitely not a racist word, "nigger" is.
certainly not, you are not getting the point.. these are africans who are protesting for being discriminated against. Rightwingers/nationalists will find reasons to be strict, and the liberals will 'feel' for them. I am not saying it is right or wrong. Hope you understand what I am trying to say. Cheers

You can't choose your race, so there is no point in hating someone over it.

What If you were black? Would you kill yourself?

IMO, as long as African people respect the law, work and live peacefull, there will be no problem at all. But unfortunately, things happened in Guangzhou was not the case .

certainly not, you are not getting the point.. these are africans who are protesting for being discriminated against. Rightwingers/nationalists will find reasons to be strict, and the liberals will 'feel' for them. I am not saying it is right or wrong. Hope you understand what I am trying to say. Cheers

The African people in Guangzhou were not discriminated against, they broke the law at the beginning, those who have legal passport and visa lived happy life here in China, but those protesting people are illegal immigrant, they are supposed to be repatriated according to the law. Imagine 0.2 million illegal immigrant occupied your city, what would you do ?

The African people in Guangzhou were not discriminated against, they broke the law at the beginning, those who have legal passport and visa lived happy life here in China, but those protesting people are illegal immigrant, they are supposed to be repatriated according to the law. Imagine 0.2 million illegal immigrant occupied your city, what would you do ?
You are still not getting the point. I dont care about the chinese, blacks, indians, bangladeshis..or whoever or illegal immigrants....point is the original poster of this thread labelled the thread " Black people protest against discrimination by police in Guangzhou" therefore it is safe to assume he is a liberal and soft on immigration, where you are labelling them as illegal immigrants therefore the liberals would label you as a nationalist.

You are still not getting the point. I dont care about the chinese, blacks, indians, bangladeshis..or whoever or illegal immigrants....point is the original poster of this thread labelled the thread " Black people protest against discrimination by police in Guangzhou" therefore it is safe to assume he is a liberal and soft on immigration, where you are labelling them as illegal immigrants therefore the liberals would label you as a nationalist.

OMG, stop these kind of useless label things, too complicated, and it's not that important at all, I'd rather think it's off-topic. :-)

Back
Top Bottom