What's new

Black people protest against discrimination by police in Guangzhou

Dont need to talk about that .After all I read rest of your posts in this thread .So let it stay there.

I've read yours too, and i've come to a similar conclusion. :lol:

Check google or you tube .Hindus from Pakistan escaped due to terrorists warning and torture, first enter in Rajasthan and then to New Delhi
Okay, that makes sense. Do they still retain they're Pakistani citizenship or does the indian gov.t automatically grant them indian citizenship??

Come on how many indians are murdered in ethnic clashes?

Just because pakistanis use brit girls to have money means that we should send back all the pakistanis?
Some locals indeed create problems .But how can an immigrant kill a local for that and that is also for drug dealing.So peoples turn against him .That is happened in Goa.

Dont need to talk about that .After all I read rest of your posts in this thread .So let it stay there.

Check google or you tube .Hindus from Pakistan escaped due to terrorists warning and torture, first enter in Rajasthan and then to New Delhi

Okay, that makes sense. Do they still retain they're Pakistani citizenship or does the indian gov.t automatically grant them indian citizenship??
I posted only 5 to 6 comments in here .not like you .This entire thread is filled with your troll.
They are still Pakistanis

No I would have to disagree with you in regards to what you stated!
I believe Western Europeans & North Americans are the most tolerant to strangers in this world.

This.

And this is true.

The Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis have again and again demonstrated their 'tolerance' here.

They are also the first ones to use the race card.

AAAAAaaah Desert Fox, the delusional brown guy praising the white skin and hating on the black skin.

Delusional. Pathetic.

:lol:

I was about to say something about his self-loathing ways.

So let me get this straight,

Indians, Chinese and Pakistanis have united to hate on......

black people. :D

Last edited:

No.

And the Indian government doesn't raise hackles on the treatment meted out to Hindus.

Indians do, but the government doesn't.

image.jpg

Although from the point of civilization the black people didn't accomplished as much as others, there are many great ones, like the black jewish comedian Sammy Davis Jr, Malcolm X, Mohammed Ali etc.

And in the end, we are ALL Africans from the beginning.

For short term interests that might be good, BUT in the long run that is VERY bad.
Well, it is called a family plan policy. i.e. A plan to control population size.
China population is still increasing/growing. The policy would be adjusted to control population growth/shrinkage rate or size to the desired level as and when required.
The setting of the desired level (good or bad) would be determined by multiple factors.

This.

And this is true.

The Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis have again and again demonstrated their 'tolerance' here.

They are also the first ones to use the race card.

:lol:

I was about to say something about his self-loathing ways.

So let me get this straight,

Indians, Chinese and Pakistanis have united to hate on......

black people. :D

There is something called "self introspection".

Do search up on it.

Now, if you knew anything about me, you'd at least know by now that i am all for deporting those Pakistanis who want to turn Western countries into so called "Islamic States" with a "Shariah" law system.

Hunting of the internationally protected bird was banned in Pakistan: Dr Shireen Mazari Tuesday, 22

Ultra Far Right Nationalism on the rise in Europe and Russia | Page 2

I have again and again reiterated my stance on more than one thread here.

"Self-loathing"?? No, not at all. The problem with you indians is that you cannot be content with anything that we Pakistanis do. If we are Islamists, you hate us, if we are Nationalists, you hate us, if we are conservative, you hate us, liberals, you still hate us. Though, im not surprised since one cannot expect anything but hate from a people belonging to a enemy nation like yours.

And so here you term self-introspection to "self-loathing"... Even though everything i've said on this thread is based on facts because i personally don't gain anything by stating so.

Go and check yourself
You made the accusation so you prove it.

There is something called "self introspection".

Do search up on it.

Now, if you knew anything about me, you'd at least know by now that i am all for deporting those Pakistanis who want to turn Western countries into so called "Islamic States" with a "Shariah" law system.

Hunting of the internationally protected bird was banned in Pakistan: Dr Shireen Mazari Tuesday, 22

Ultra Far Right Nationalism on the rise in Europe and Russia | Page 2

I have again and again reiterated my stance on more than one thread here.

"Self-loathing"?? No, not at all. The problem with you indians is that you cannot be content with anything that we Pakistanis do. If we are Islamists, you hate us, if we are Nationalists, you hate us, if we are conservative, you hate us, liberals, you still hate us. Though, im not surprised since one cannot expect anything but hate from a people belonging to a enemy nation like yours.

And so here you term self-introspection to "self-loathing"... Even though everything i've said on this thread is based on facts because i personally don't gain anything by stating so.

You made the accusation so you prove it.

Your comments have racist lineage.others also figured it out.so go and check whether it is right or wrong.

Let me get one thing straight, I don't really give a rat's bottom what goes inside Pakistan or what Pakistanis do.

And secondly, quite a sense of persecution complex you have got there. But then again hate-filled characters must have that sense of persecution to justify spewing out that bile.

And on a third note, I thought I made a joke, it is pretty much a testament to how hate filled you are to twist around and make this about poor Pakistanis being hated upon.

Let me get one thing straight, I don't really give a rat's bottom what goes inside Pakistan or what Pakistanis do.

And secondly, quite a sense of persecution complex you have got there. But then again hate-filled characters must have that sense of persecution to justify spewing out that bile.

And on a third note, I thought I made a joke, it is pretty much a testament to how hate filled you are to twist around and make this about poor Pakistanis being hated upon.

I must've touched a raw nerve to incite the spurting of such a massive brain fart from you.

Hate filled?? Yes!! It seems to me that most of the members who posted on this thread share my views.

Your comments have racist lineage.others also figured it out.so go and check whether it is right or wrong.
Evidence please (links to my posts)?? Thank you. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom