What's new

'Black magic practitioner' murders two minor boys in Badin

Sad.

Even sadder because people are opposing it not because black magic is superstitious hogwash but because it is "bad"!!!

You have been a victim of Black magic i suppose.

Although most of the times, its usually not black magic though it can be a super natural creature hell bent on creating problems. Its the bad ones which give headaches, afflictions, pain, disease, gloominess, depression..... But then every human is linked to two super natural creatures atleast, the angels on left and right. Angels are the good ones.I really feel sorry for both the angels when i commit a sin. I feel bad because then i have given a headache to both of the angels who are guarding me.
Then a person who wants protection of God recites different types of verses etc and probably could then again get accompanied by more super natural creatures (angels etc) sent by God. and then there are instances that we recite certain verses for getting blessings or sawab and God puts on alert many different kinds of angels who either start recording our verses to probably calculate the amount of sawab we should get or join us in our endeavour to please God.

I guess when an average human being dies only then he enters a spiritual world where he could see all, good ones and bad ones. In life we keep our eyes open but hardly see anything, probably its the inner eye that has the power to see them but our inner eye is asleep.
I am not sure about being a victim of black magic, my Hijama doctor said that I was but some how I didn't take it seriously. I am a practicing Muslim so I have my faith for healing in Allah alone. I once had this real nasty episode of Addisonian Crisis and to that I was referring to an illness which deprives you of life.

No but so does Narnia if you say or Digimons Pokemons and Trolls. :tup:
doom-2016-talk-monsters.jpg

I hope that makes you sleep well at night :rofl::rofl:

There is an Entire Surat (Surah Jin) in Quran to explain the concept of unseeable creatures so stop mocking others just bcz you are an ignorant person.

From some of the verses of the Qur’an it can be inferred that certain kinds of magic do yield an influence, such as this verse, which says:

فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُماَ ماَ يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَ زَوْجِهِ

“Even then men learned from these two, magic by which they might cause a separation between a man and his wife.” Surah Albaqarah Verse 102

فَإِِذاَ حِبَالُهُمْ وَ عِصِيُّهُم يُخَيَّلُ إِِلَيهِ مِنْ سِحْرِهِمْ أَنَّهَا تَسْعَـى

“Then lo! their cords and their rods– it was imaged to him on account of their magic as if they were running.” Surah Taha Verse 66

Another verse says:

فَلَمَّا أَلْقَوا سَحَرُوا أََعيُنَ النَّاسِ وَ اسْتَرْهَبُوهُمْ

“So when they cast, they deceived the people's eyes and frightened them, and they produced a
mighty enchantment.” Surah Araf Verse 116

Last edited:
I am not sure about being a victim of black magic, my Hijama doctor said that I was but some how I didn't take it seriously. I am a practicing Muslim so I have my faith for healing in Allah alone. I once had this real nasty episode of Addisonian Crisis and to that I was referring to an illness which deprives you of life.
Here is some recreation for you.

A long time back, i was working in different cities of punjab province.

I was no VIP but i was given a vehicle with driver and a personal guard with weapon to complete the tasks allotted to me. It was end of winters and start of spring. I was in Sargodha when i ate something and my stomach got literally so upset that i had to make stops at almost every petrol station on highway. As soon as we would stop, the guard would run in the shop or office of that petrol station and ask for availability of a toilet. Medicine was having no affect As my situation grew worse, i decided to return to the hotel and call it a day.

As soon as we reached the hotel, i told both of them to go and enjoy the day, even take the vehicle and visit any place in sargodha as their heart desires. I just wanted to go to my room where i knew i can jump in a toilet in the blink of an eye. My guard was more concerned than me about this affliction of mine. He however insisted to talk to me about my health. I told him to take it easy and enjoy the rest of the day. He kept insisting so i asked him to come up to my room.

When we sat down in the hotel room, he asked me,
"sir, aap ne raat ko koi bura khuwab dekha ?"
I replied,"haan yaar kuch ajeeb sa khuwab aya tha". I had a weird dream which kept me awake at night.
He hung his head and said,
"sir muje lagta hay aapko koi cheez chimarr gayi hay. Hum har roz mukhtalif jaghon pe jatay hain. kabhi abaadi mein, kabhi veeranay mein. aapkay peechay koi jin ya koi cheez parr gayi hay".

When i asked him why would he say all this and how does he know all this, he started narrating that he was a retired Army NCO. In Army when his unit went on excercise he would treat the soldiers affected by jinns. He was one of those persons who were involved with searching the under ground gold left behind by the hindus after 1947. The hindus would protect their gold by magic and would put cobras and other snakes on guard which would attack anybody digging for that gold. He would be contacted by people who knew they had gold in their house and then he would sit at their home and do amal and kill the curse of magic and take out the gold.

He then showed me a picture, a cut out of a newspaper, which showed him sitting with a garland in his neck with owner of house and depicted the story how he successfully retrieved gold from a house in chakwal. The disappointing end was that Govt of Pakistan got the news and came over and took away every last piece of that treasure.

He kept narrating that he is searching for another opportunity like this and this time he would stop the owner from even telling his relatives about the treasure they found but so far no one has contacted him. Then he said,
"Sir i know of two magics, noori and naari".
I was surprised. i had heard about spiritual people and black magicians but a man doing both i was meeting for the first time. He then started to explain to me that first he would use assistance of Koran verses and learnt a few spiritual ways to contact jinns and get tasks done from them. But later he learnt Black magic. He said to me,
"do you see my face sir, can you see my burnt face, its a curse on me due to black magic".

I stared at his face. His face was alot darker than the skin of his forehead and the neck. Obviously i hadnt looked that closely at him before to notice the difference. I asked him,
"so why did u learn black magic, were you not satisfied with whatever you knew before?"
He replied," Sir, gold jo dhoondna hota tha, woh noori jadu se nai milta, woh kalay jadu se milta hay".

I asked him," so what exactly do you do?"

"I sit at night at a certain place,"He replied," i make a circle round me and capture the strongest of the creatures like jin or others. By fajr time, im usually done. They put up a good fight but eventually i make them my obedient. Then i use them as i want and how i want".

He kept narrating that he would sit in open grave at graveyard or a half constructed building. The dates of moon were important for him. He can summon captured creatures anytime and give information about everyone he wants. Then he said he feels that there is something attached to me since last day and that he feels a strange power from that thing and that thing has affected my health and that he can help me get rid of it.

Anyways, i wanted to sleep so i sent him to his room after a little more talk. When i got up in evening, i was feeling much better. He came at night and asked me how i was feeling, i told him im feeling better. he smiled and said that he did some amal and made that bad thing run away. I believed it was the medicines and the rest i took because Black magic cannot help anyone.

Some people give Black Magic a bad name.:tdown:
Real Black magic is what sparked the Haitian revolution which led to our freedom.

I was no VIP but i was given a vehicle with driver and a personal guard with weapon to complete the tasks allotted to me. It was end of winters and start of spring. I was in Sargodha when i ate something and my stomach got literally so upset that i had to make stops at almost every petrol station on highway. As soon as we would stop, the guard would run in the shop or office of that petrol station and ask for availability of a toilet. Medicine was having no affect As my situation grew worse, i decided to return to the hotel and call it a day.

As soon as we reached the hotel, i told both of them to go and enjoy the day, even take the vehicle and visit any place in sargodha as their heart desires. I just wanted to go to my room where i knew i can jump in a toilet in the blink of an eye. My guard was more concerned than me about this affliction of mine. He however insisted to talk to me about my health. I told him to take it easy and enjoy the rest of the day. He kept insisting so i asked him to come up to my room.

I replied,"haan yaar kuch ajeeb sa khuwab aya tha". I had a weird dream which kept me awake at night.
"sir muje lagta hay aapko koi cheez chimarr gayi hay. Hum har roz mukhtalif jaghon pe jatay hain. kabhi abaadi mein, kabhi veeranay mein. aapkay peechay koi jin ya koi cheez parr gayi hay".

When i asked him why would he say all this and how does he know all this, he started narrating that he was a retired Army NCO. In Army when his unit went on excercise he would treat the soldiers affected by jinns. He was one of those persons who were involved with searching the under ground gold left behind by the hindus after 1947. The hindus would protect their gold by magic and would put cobras and other snakes on guard which would attack anybody digging for that gold. He would be contacted by people who knew they had gold in their house and then he would sit at their home and do amal and kill the curse of magic and take out the gold.

He then showed me a picture, a cut out of a newspaper, which showed him sitting with a garland in his neck with owner of house and depicted the story how he successfully retrieved gold from a house in chakwal. The disappointing end was that Govt of Pakistan got the news and came over and took away every last piece of that treasure.

He kept narrating that he is searching for another opportunity like this and this time he would stop the owner from even telling his relatives about the treasure they found but so far no one has contacted him. Then he said,
I was surprised. i had heard about spiritual people and black magicians but a man doing both i was meeting for the first time. He then started to explain to me that first he would use assistance of Koran verses and learnt a few spiritual ways to contact jinns and get tasks done from them. But later he learnt Black magic. He said to me,
"do you see my face sir, can you see my burnt face, its a curse on me due to black magic".

I stared at his face. His face was alot darker than the skin of his forehead and the neck. Obviously i hadnt looked that closely at him before to notice the difference. I asked him,
"so why did u learn black magic, were you not satisfied with whatever you knew before?"
He replied," Sir, gold jo dhoondna hota tha, woh noori jadu se nai milta, woh kalay jadu se milta hay".

"I sit at night at a certain place,"He replied," i make a circle round me and capture the strongest of the creatures like jin or others. By fajr time, im usually done. They put up a good fight but eventually i make them my obedient. Then i use them as i want and how i want".

He kept narrating that he would sit in open grave at graveyard or a half constructed building. The dates of moon were important for him. He can summon captured creatures anytime and give information about everyone he wants. Then he said he feels that there is something attached to me since last day and that he feels a strange power from that thing and that thing has affected my health and that he can help me get rid of it.

Anyways, i wanted to sleep so i sent him to his room after a little more talk. When i got up in evening, i was feeling much better. He came at night and asked me how i was feeling, i told him im feeling better. he smiled and said that he did some amal and made that bad thing run away. I believed it was the medicines and the rest i took because Black magic cannot help anyone.
Oh WoW! What an awesome narration. Thanks a bunch man :-). Now i am off to watching the remaining episode of The Walking Dead :pop:

Oh WoW! What an awesome narration. Thanks a bunch man :-). Now i am off to watching the remaining episode of The Walking Dead :pop:
FB_IMG_1461662149598.jpg

Boy Isn't he Adorable,Funny how negen choose a stick and not Lucille while playing 8ball :P

Anyways I remember one strange night in my hometown up north,Just a kid.
I was sat with me friends in a takht ,It's like a large bed only that it sits outside the house in your garden.
The group started talking about ghosts and stuff,it was late in the night plus with the most serene sound on earth of the Chitral River and with the freakin milky way overhead,It felt alien and strange with the wondering thoughts.
Suddenly the smallest of meteoroid appeared coming towards us from a distance behind a mountain ,Then it came right above our head and we could hear its sound burning up ,It stopped the Wizz sound and burning up then quietly went over our heads.
Now that freaked everyone out and so the stories ended :3
Felt like some mayan doomsday meteor..

Whenever I listen to this song ,Or hear the word " Milkyway" it reminds me of that time lol

Another epic and horror story is the vampire dude ,Apparently this dude used to hang out in Chitral Town in the years 2010-12 Whole town knew him and everybody hasn't seen him since,Claimed to live in largely uninhabited upper chitral.
kishmanja_boy-4.jpg

This boy comes close to what he looked like,According to locals.
How the hell is this kid not a redhead and Red, I mean. WTF
  1. Claimed immortal
  2. Said he could outrun humans at night
  3. Live off animals
  4. Felt insecure and believed to have said "Human's are not trustworthy"
  5. Came out of nowhere (Nobody knew him) Went missing
  6. Warned not to mess with him and one town folk ended his finger in a freakin machine next day.
  7. Live in nowhere
  8. People described his teeth as big and hanging out o,.,o like that.
  9. Was a friendly and talkative wampire
  10. Liked Technology and the Internet
Now that's What I call real magic,Anybody seen the red chap with black hairs and wampire lookalike living nowhere in Chitral.
Give this number a call
Nowhere (550-666) Save a endangered specie beause chitrali's have put out his sketches with the words "Demon burn alive"

Got lucky sargey \o/

FB_IMG_1461662149598.jpg

Boy Isn't he Adorable,Funny how negen choose a stick and not Lucille while playing 8ball :P

Anyways I remember one strange night in my hometown up north,Just a kid.
I was sat with me friends in a takht ,It's like a large bed only that it sits outside the house in your garden.
The group started talking about ghosts and stuff,it was late in the night plus with the most serene sound on earth of the Chitral River and with the freakin milky way overhead,It felt alien and strange with the wondering thoughts.
Suddenly the smallest of meteoroid appeared coming towards us from a distance behind a mountain ,Then it came right above our head and we could hear its sound burning up ,It stopped the Wizz sound and burning up then quietly went over our heads.
Now that freaked everyone out and so the stories ended :3
Felt like some mayan doomsday meteor..

Whenever I listen to this song ,Or hear the word " Milkyway" it reminds me of that time lol

Another epic and horror story is the vampire dude ,Apparently this dude used to hang out in Chitral Town in the years 2010-12 Whole town knew him and everybody hasn't seen him since,Claimed to live in largely uninhabited upper chitral.
kishmanja_boy-4.jpg

This boy comes close to what he looked like,According to locals.
How the hell is this kid not a redhead and Red, I mean. WTF
  1. Claimed immortal
  2. Said he could outrun humans at night
  3. Live off animals
  4. Felt insecure and believed to have said "Human's are not trustworthy"
  5. Came out of nowhere (Nobody knew him) Went missing
  6. Warned not to mess with him and one town folk ended his finger in a freakin machine next day.
  7. Live in nowhere
  8. People described his teeth as big and hanging out o,.,o like that.
  9. Was a friendly and talkative wampire
  10. Liked Technology and the Internet
Now that's What I call real magic,Anybody seen the red chap with black hairs and wampire lookalike living nowhere in Chitral.
Give this number a call
Nowhere (550-666) Save a endangered specie beause chitrali's have put out his sketches with the words "Demon burn alive"

Got lucky sargey \o/
You told me that vampire story before. :oops:

You told me that vampire story before. :oops:
Yes well ,Last intel suggests the Chitrali molvis have issued fatwa declaring him haram and demon.
He's expected to be cremated alive.

Yes well ,Last intel suggests the Chitrali molvis have issued fatwa declaring him haram and demon.
He's expected to be cremated alive.
Right! Some how the stories which develop a broader scope lose their charm. If he's a vampire which I doubt because in all probabilities he may be a jinn, but anyways what makes this MAULVI GHOST BUSTING SQUAD think that it can even catch it, for all we know he may be vacationing in Swiss Alps

Right! Some how the stories which develop a broader scope lose their charm. If he's a vampire which I doubt because in all probabilities he may be a jinn, but anyways what makes this MAULVI GHOST BUSTING SQUAD think that it can even catch it, for all we know he may be vacationing in Swiss Alps
Maulvis would be sending themselves to their deaths,All good for me,Less moulvis.
Anyways I know this guy and we call him "Disco molvi" He's from chitral too lives near my home ,When you sit with him in a car ,The first thing he does is put the cassettes on and listen to music. LOL
I was hoping to find the vampire and cut a deal with him ,After all ages of watching Mr Crowley do it In supernatural kinda makes me a good negotiator.
I was gona use the wampire to hunt down the folks who haunt markors etc, Guy probably could've done a clean job, No finger prints/DNA just teeth.

Why haven't u reported that guy?

Most self claimed black magic experts = Frauds
People who go to them for whatever need = Idiots

These two kinds of people described above deserve severe punishment.

The few actual practitioners of black magic sacrificing children and what not need to be made an example of...skin them alive or something.

He was brother of one of my very far relative , I haven't met him but all people used to say that he does blackmagic , and people have seen him drinking dirty water and also writing quranic ayat with (nauzubillah ) dirty things and also used to give something written on a paper pieces to people .
I don't think there's any law against them in pakistan, is there ?

My grand mother is possesed by jins , not magic but revenge jins . They possesed her due to revenge , they were with her all lifetime . Used to beat her , will hurt her legs with needles , won't allow her to eat cows meat and would get mad on her if anyone brought cow meat in house . Once she was possesed ,she started dancing very fast on her only one thumb of foot , would scratch her hair and would pluck her all hair . She kicked a wall also when possesed and the wall broke off .

She accidently blinded the children of that jinns.
She wears a green daupatta of a syeda , she gets less harmed now . When my grandfather died , when we were pick his janaza, jins possesed my grandmother again and hurt her with needles .

One of my another also saw a jinni in a lonely village , there was a marriage in that barren land. He was still amazed that there's marriage in this lonely village a lady with full shining red dress was coming to him runing , saying ' come eat food, come eat food, it's marriage '. He ran away .

You did hijama?
I did it too fir evil eye but didn't work for me ,

Hijama doesn't tells you're possesed or not .
It's ruqyah that can confirm your black magic .
Ever tried ruqyah , ?

You did hijama?
I did it too fir evil eye but didn't work for me ,

Hijama doesn't tells you're possesed or not .
It's ruqyah that can confirm your black magic .
Ever tried ruqyah , ?
No it doesn't work like that. You have to be regular have to go there for as many appointments as required. Secondly the person gotta become pious especially offer namaz regularly only then ruqayia will work too. Without namaz nothing will work also you gotta refrain from all bad activities. The simplest and most conveiniant Ruqiya you can do is Surah Fatiha, Surah Faluq, surah Nas, Aytal Kursi and Surah Iklas-- 3 times each.For Hijama he told me to have my head shaved since for my problem doing it on head is required, I havent yet decided about going bald so it's still pending. I had it done on body only.

No it doesn't work like that. You have to be regular have to go there for as many appointments as required. Secondly the person gotta become pious especially offer namaz regularly only then ruqayia will work too. Without namaz nothing will work also you gotta refrain from all bad activities. The simplest and most conveiniant Ruqiya you can do is Surah Fatiha, Surah Faluq, surah Nas, Aytal Kursi and Surah Iklas-- 3 times each.For Hijama he told me to have my head shaved since for my problem doing it on head is required, I havent yet decided about going bald so it's still pending. I had it done on body only.

But nazar on me is very' sakht.' Even more sakht than black magic .

It's been one year . Several ruqyahs , one hijama , several surahs and thousand quls .
It's power is decreased but yet not finished completely .
Allah knows best .

Back
Top Bottom