What's new

'Black magic practitioner' murders two minor boys in Badin

:mad: :(

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_imagesJ4FKHZBC.jpg

These vicious and beutal black magic practices often happen in african countries where they kill innocent people and do magic from them

They don't cure with suicide jackets :D you know phutto therapy :P

A paparazzi Jin is after my life like so have to summon mine :D

I call these ******* traitors of their own kind . The reason why mostly minors and infants are offered for sacrifice is that , they are innocent , so the more the victim gets frightened and cries during the ritual the more the devil gets some sort of negative energy. Like we eat food and get energized , similarly the demons feast upon our terrible souls

Majorty of these so call extremists groups are working for external agencies.
NWO wants to destroy all the muslim countries and they are using our corrupt politicans and rental terrorist to create syria like situation in Pakistan.

Whatever, he killed two minors and on instructions of his uncle. Both of them should be hanged rather beheaded publicly.
Furthermore, govt should make this practice of magic and taviz etc unlawful...whoever practices must be thrown in jail punished severely while whoever goes to them should be punished without any mercy. This menace needs to end.

Majorty of these so call extremists groups are working for external agencies.

That's what I said. Eradicate their planted lackeys , specifically the pseudo religious Madonnas, every time these countries are at the verge of doing some thing game changing these zombies and their following goes berserk on their own state and nationals.

Religious beliefs amalgamated with militancy is the recipe of disaster for an Islamic state and we all know that which minority has held the majority hostage

do what we tell you , we don't like this we don't like that , don't create Pakistan, ok so now that its in existence we are the chachy maamay ----------------

hey you stop doing shirk

No no its biddat. those Saints which spread Islam and converted millions to Islam were all at "fault" ------

you , your forefathers were all doing it the wrong way-------- yea we know coz our mullah g told us , now get ready to be re-converted to our interpretation or we'll blow you apart --------

this is haram , ok now halal :-)

hain? But you were saying it was hraram , now what? :mad:

well our mullah g just found out that this halal which was earlier haram is necessary for the contemporary challenges :D

vr gy vayii :hitwall:

NWO wants to destroy all the muslim countries and they are using our corrupt politicans and rental terrorist to create syria like situation in Pakistan.

A lil introspection would do wonders. Politicians can be taken care of anytime. But these fundos are the real bone of contention .

Sometimes I feel that they are not real humans , once programmed , no matter what the majority do to please em , they'll be at our throats like the talibans of swat and the list goes on and on. ------

we cannot reason with em, there mental capacity can't grab the subtleties of religion in no way. Taking everything literally is the norm among this lot .

So the solution is that state should take back the control of religion from the clergy like the Christian states.

It exists dear, very much. How it works is people use evil Jinnat to do their dirty bidding.
the captured or used jinnat dont necessarily have to be evil.

They can be good even, the criteria is their powers. Once captured, their powers can be utilised against their will. Good powers can be: carrying heavy objects, teleportation during day times instead of just night, making the victim(human or creature) sleep within seconds etc

I call these ******* traitors of their own kind . The reason why mostly minors and infants are offered for sacrifice is that , they are innocent , so the more the victim gets frightened and cries during the ritual the more the devil gets some sort of negative energy. Like we eat food and get energized , similarly the demons feast upon our terrible souls
There are other factors too like, blood of a young child. Its a lifeline for many black magicians and creatures affiliated with them.

Not really feast on souls but capture souls to use them in many ways.

LOL I was kind of counting on him to tell the whole story. Anyways do you know any?
lots and lots of stories, if u have the stomach lol :-) try google.

But why get bored with a story when you can experience in real life to get a first hand account.

well jnn exist but Pakistan may itni jahalt hai log suurr durrd ko bhi jinat peh daal daytay hain!
actually there is some truth in this "jahil" reason lekin the question is why do jahil people believe in such stuff :-)

It exists dear, very much. How it works is people use evil Jinnat to do their dirty bidding.
a black magician can also make himself independent of any creature/jinn and not rely on any jinn at all. depends on what level of practices he does.

Yes jealousy is so destructive , I got hit by evil eye that's worse than black magic but Black magic is itself very bad , I know a man who does black magic , he drinks gutters water , writes quranic ayat with dirty blood ( nauzubillah ) and such dirty things to please Satan and Satan helps him to destroy others lives , these devil's give thheir victims anxiety , depression , stress , scare them , control their thoughts . Pity at such people , they've no lives of their own : ( .

Why haven't u reported that guy?

Most self claimed black magic experts = Frauds
People who go to them for whatever need = Idiots

These two kinds of people described above deserve severe punishment.

The few actual practitioners of black magic sacrificing children and what not need to be made an example of...skin them alive or something.

You've stained the name of soul reapers school :mad: Saari training ka khana kharab Kr DEA ----- abhi b help chaheay after all those drills ?
apna nahin auron k nikalwaney hain :D
ain't got time for that!:dirol:

lots and lots of stories, if u have the stomach lol :-) try google.

But why get bored with a story when you can experience in real life to get a first hand account.
I have gone through almost all such content via google, that dedicated thread on PakWheels was a great treat. Real life ones, I am not so sure about, sometimes things look good from a distance. I guess I am extra cautious because it's a known fact that they mess with one's head with quite an ease and knowing from personal experience of how that feels like I rather not tread into that territory. People who fail at these rituals (Chillaz) wind up with severe consequences. As the famous Rumplestiltskin always say:
OUAT-magic-price.jpg

I have gone through almost all such content via google, that dedicated thread on PakWheels was a great treat. Real life ones, I am not so sure about, sometimes things look good from a distance. I guess I am extra cautious because it's a known fact that they mess with one's head with quite an ease and knowing from personal experience of how that feels like I rather not tread into that territory. People who fail at these rituals (Chillaz) wind up with severe consequences. As the famous Rumplestiltskin always say:
OUAT-magic-price.jpg

so now you would want new material ? 8-)

regarding real life, you had a personal experience, you can share if u like

so now you would want new material ? 8-)

regarding real life, you had a personal experience, you can share if u like
Yes I am craving for some fresh stories.
Real life one isn't supernatural or paranormal, I just know what certain ailments feel like and how they drag the life out of you.

Yes I am craving for some fresh stories.
Real life one isn't supernatural or paranormal, I just know what certain ailments feel like and how they drag the life out of you.
You have been a victim of Black magic i suppose.

Although most of the times, its usually not black magic though it can be a super natural creature hell bent on creating problems. Its the bad ones which give headaches, afflictions, pain, disease, gloominess, depression..... But then every human is linked to two super natural creatures atleast, the angels on left and right. Angels are the good ones.I really feel sorry for both the angels when i commit a sin. I feel bad because then i have given a headache to both of the angels who are guarding me.
Then a person who wants protection of God recites different types of verses etc and probably could then again get accompanied by more super natural creatures (angels etc) sent by God. and then there are instances that we recite certain verses for getting blessings or sawab and God puts on alert many different kinds of angels who either start recording our verses to probably calculate the amount of sawab we should get or join us in our endeavour to please God.

I guess when an average human being dies only then he enters a spiritual world where he could see all, good ones and bad ones. In life we keep our eyes open but hardly see anything, probably its the inner eye that has the power to see them but our inner eye is asleep.

Back
Top Bottom