What's new

'Black magic practitioner' murders two minor boys in Badin

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A man arrested by Tando Ghulam Ali police on Saturday confessed to the murder of two minor boys – one of whom was aged seven – while practising 'black magic'.

Suspect Sikender Bagerani said he kidnapped the two boys, killed them and threw them into the waterways of the area. He claimed the plan was not his – as a trainee in 'black magic' he was acting under the instructions of his uncle, Ahsan Bagerani.

"I committed the crime on the direction of [my] maternal uncle so he would train me further in the black arts," he said.

Villagers told local journalists that they had known both the accused were involved in exorcism in the area for a long time.

Having operated for years, this wasn't Sikender's first killing.

The suspect also confessed to having killed a six-year-old boy, whose body was also dumped in the Naseer Canal in the village.

In an FIR lodged at the police station, Ali Hassan, the complainant, stated that his seven-year-old son's body had been found in a pond in Haji Juman Bagerani village seven years ago.

His child had been throttled to death.

An FIR no 153 was registered by Tando Ghulam police on the orders of SSP Badin Mr Abdul Qayum Pitafi on Saturday under section of 302, 201 and 34 of Pakistan Penal Code against the two accused. Investigations are underway and raids are being conducted to arrest Ahsan Bagerani, SHO of Tando Ghulam Ali at the Dhani Bux Marri police station told Dawn.

No end to 'exorcism'
'Black magic' has continued to persist, particularly in rural areas of the country, due in part to the lack of proper medical services, and prevailing traditions and attitudes. Injuries and sometimes gruesome fatalities result from the practice of black magic and attempts to exorcise individuals.

Earlier this year, an eight-year-old girl received facial burns when an exorcist put her head in a pitcher filled with fire on the pretext of ridding her of demons.

In another case from last August, a woman and her daughter suffocated in a botched fire ritual after an 'exorcist' attempted to rid them of their demons.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1301853/black-magic-practitioner-murders-two-minor-boys-in-badin

@GreenFalcon

we need this person to deal with such A$$holes
maxresdefault.jpg

R.I.P for innocent children .

Black magic is deadly :(
Not only it takes lives but also destroys lives as demons enter your body and you can't identify yourself. You've no will anymore . You'll do and think what these demons want you to .. :( .
Pity such people . Jealousy is cause of magic .

R.I.P for innocent children .

Black magic is deadly :(
Not only it takes lives but also destroys lives as demons enter your body and you can't identify yourself. You've no will anymore . You'll do and think what these demons want you to .. :( .
Pity such people . Jealousy is cause of magic .
This guy did this so that his uncle would teach him. Humans don't need demons to lead them astray their own stupidity is sufficient to bring out the worst in them.
@Mentee Do you know any Jadu Toona? :p:

This guy did this so that his uncle would teach him. Humans don't need demons to lead them astray their own stupidity is sufficient to bring out the worst in them.
@Mentee Do you know any Jadu Toona? :p:
Black magic is used to destroy ones life .

Yes and it's mostly the jealous people who do it.

Yes jealousy is so destructive , I got hit by evil eye that's worse than black magic but Black magic is itself very bad , I know a man who does black magic , he drinks gutters water , writes quranic ayat with dirty blood ( nauzubillah ) and such dirty things to please Satan and Satan helps him to destroy others lives , these devil's give thheir victims anxiety , depression , stress , scare them , control their thoughts . Pity at such people , they've no lives of their own : ( .

Yes jealousy is so destructive , I got hit by evil eye that's worse than black magic but Black magic is itself very bad , I know a man who does black magic , he drinks gutters water , writes quranic ayat with dirty blood ( nauzubillah ) and such dirty things to please Satan and Satan helps him to destroy others lives , these devil's give thheir victims anxiety , depression , stress , scare them , control their thoughts . Pity at such people , they've no lives of their own : ( .
I used to suspect one guy of such activities he never offered any prayers not even Jummah or Eid. Always used to sharpen knives in the middle of the night and lived in a very disgusting room. Thing about Evil eye is it's not always intentional one can catch it from people who mean no harm. Attacking someones psychological health is said to be the easiest and the most common black magic.

Wtf :3
Black magic is extinct stuff of old ages, No exist
@Djinn Boy Dji you need to start some preaching on this stuff : @

I used to suspect one guy of such activities he never offered any prayers not even Jummah or Eid. Always used to sharpen knives in the middle of the night and lived in a very disgusting room. Thing about Evil eye is it's not always intentional one can catch it from people who mean no harm. Attacking someones psychological health is said to be the easiest and the most common black magic.

Yes these people sell themselves to Satan and Satan asks them to do everything that can be cause of displeasure of Allah almighty . For this, they insult quran , insult Allah , insult islam ,harm each other .

Such people deserve death .
Yes I also got unintentional evil eye , a trial from Allah that'taking me closer to him .
Sometimes black magic is also used to kill other or deprive women of pregnancy .

Wtf :3
Black magic is extinct stuff of old ages, No exist
@Djinn Boy Dji you need to start some preaching on this stuff : @

You do believe that unseen world exist right ?

It is still very much practiced. The probable reason for the uncle's demand to kill the kids was 'to spill blood of innocent'

I remember reading a biography of a revert who was a famous magic practitioner of his time. He wrote that for black magic to be learnt and for evil powers to open themselves to you one has to have ZERO faith in God in one's heart. And for removing all the traces of 'faith' from the heart and to dirty it enough for evil to come inside one has to do such acts like 'spilling the blood of innocent' and so on.

May Allah show us the right path. Amen.

RIP to the kids and may Allah give strength to the bereaved families to bear this huge loss.

Back
Top Bottom