What's new

'Black magic practitioner' murders two minor boys in Badin

The man in white dress kept talking to the girl, it felt she was chained in invisible chains sitting on a chair as she consistently tried moving her legs and arms a lot and trying to stand up but the man who stood opposite to her, kept asking her to stare at the lamp. she looked at her parents also who were probably more petrified than me seeing their daughter in this condition and she would give warnings to them in male voice and threaten that he(not she) would burn down their house, kill their income, make their relatives hate them and lots of other things like that.
My mind was boggled about a few things, like, if a jinn has entered her body, where is the girls soul? how can a jinn completely take over a person's nervous system and control it like mind, eye, tongue, movements of limbs? does the girl know all this is happening to her? is the girl conscious too?if she is conscious, cant she take over the control back from the jinn?
The constant bickering between the man and the girl continued. The creature inside the girl started to tell that man that he will kill the girl too if he is not allowed to go back home with her. I had somehow got the confidence that the man had situation under control and then i made a stupid move and asked the man in white dress,
"why dont you just kill this idiot and release the girl from this torture?"
Everyone turned and looked at me, the girl stopped talking and moving, the room became quiet and i started to get an uneasy feeling instantly that i should have kept my mouth shut. The man stared at me and signalled me to remain quiet. The girl gave a wider grin, more scarier than before and said,
"You drove in xyz car and you live in xyz area".
I was shocked, the creature was telling the truth. I also angrily looked backed at her. The man asked her to be quiet and told me not to look in girl's eyes. I turned my face away, the creature in girl again said to me,
"I can come inside you also, i can come to your home also".
She said a lot of other stuff too but then she started to tell me correctly about my past at which the man got angry but kept his cool and engaged her in talk with him again.
I had started to get uneasy now and i wanted to leave but in my heart i also wanted the creature inside the girl to forget about me and i wanted a guarantee that he would forget about me. Now i planned to talk to the man in white dress in private and ask him questions and get a guarantee somehow. At this moment I realised what her parents must be going through. what the girl herself must be going through. Her studies, social life, family life is lost. Probably if the man cant cure her she will be put in a mental hospital for rest of her life. Probably this is what those people want who want to damage her. Somehow, this is exactly how it would happen.
I kept looking a corner of my room but the girls eyes,face and that grin kept coming infront of my eyes, i tried to put my mind in other thoughts but the un-easiness wouldnt go away. I wanted answers to my questions also. I also thought why did i even come here, my day was going fine otherwise. i was also angry at myself for opening my up my tongue realising my father was right when he would say, a person's tongue decides whether he deserve a throne or a noose.
I was lost in my thoughts when the man said,"bind her hands", then said,"bind her feet".
i was surprised, the girl was sitting freely on the chair, she could even stand up and run away. and there was no one to bind her, so who was he ordering. But then the girl started screaming and saying,"dont burn my wrists, dont burn my ankles".
Through my naked eye i couldnt see anyone doing anything like that to her. The man was standing, the parents were sitting a distance from him. I was sitting even far away. All the conversation was in urdu. The girl then shouted,
"Data Ali Hujveri, let me go".
I became even more confused now. She kept repeating, Data Ali Hujveri, let me go. The man said in a very commanding voice,
"I am letting you live, dont come back or you will get burnt".
Silence fell in the room, the girl's head hung down as her eyes got closed. The man in white dress also started breathing normally. It appeared as if the room has become more brighter. The man asked her parents to give her water.her mom got up and poured water in a glass from a bottle and went to the girl and took her in her arms.

Another amazing thing for me was to see that the girl's face and her expressions had become innocent and feminine. Previously her face seemed wider, rigid and manly. her mom held her arm and took her to the chair near her father.
The man told them that the creature isnide her has been locked from coming back, she should be fine now.

@Mentee @Djinn

@Sarge ? I was supposed to wait for the next episode ?
I have a life too....work, friends with whom i hang out, family usually on my nerves, interests which require me to be outdoors, other commitments :-)

View attachment 369064

You might think of it as something weird but, the more I read about the Saints the more my conviction, belief and reverence for IMAM HUSSEIN R.A increases-------
These saints took the most easy path to get close to Allah and Hazrat Muhammad SAW, the path of love which was taken by Hazrat Owais Karni R.A and the Ashaba Karam R.A of Suffa.
I urge you to offer my salam whenever you'll visit Daata Sahib ---
I dont even know your name, how can i present your salam.

Iam sitting cool and calm , nothing awe inspiring for me , they can manipulate atoms and molecules ------
i will share what i saw. There will be more coming up.

Iam all ears bro, @Djinn darna nae :p:
lol, he is a jinn, we should be wary of him :P

May be he himself got scared lol :eek:
I do get an uneasy feeling sometimes when i think about this stuff, haha.

Or may be he's finalizing the script ---
I am trying to add as much detail as i can of what i remember :-)

Entire human race is like that, same goes for all societies..............."Utopian World" exists in imagination of idealists only.
You should know this obviously, its your kind(jinns) that humans use to haunt other humans :woot:

. I had somehow got the confidence that the man had situation under control and then i made a stupid move and asked the man in white dress,
"why dont you just kill this idiot and release the girl from this torture?"

One simply doesn't mess around with jins by giving em military cautions , while sitting in their company , m darta Varta nahe ho :P

Why dont our govt adopt clear policy of getting rid of all these fake healers

Back
Top Bottom