What's new

'Black magic practitioner' murders two minor boys in Badin

You wrong it exists. Coz it happened to my friends cousin. when a Sweet which was send by his relative and his cousin eat he statred bitting his Arms doctor couldn't understand. long story short the person who saved him told him the situation
No No! Tell the whole story please.

we need this person to deal with such A$$holes
It would be so satisfying to Ramsey vs Read head women
ramsay-bolton-got.jpg

4dJjZTtYL9ol.jpg

2e5e5946ef3d629c57c10c801f700a43.jpg

Yes jealousy is so destructive , I got hit by evil eye that's worse than black magic but Black magic is itself very bad , I know a man who does black magic , he drinks gutters water , writes quranic ayat with dirty blood ( nauzubillah ) and such dirty things to please Satan and Satan helps him to destroy others lives , these devil's give thheir victims anxiety , depression , stress , scare them , control their thoughts . Pity at such people , they've no lives of their own : ( .

Then when they had cast down, Mûsa (Moses) said: "What you have brought is sorcery, Allâh will surely make it of no effect. Verily, Allâh does not set right the work of Al-Mufsidûn (the evil-doers, corrupters). (81) "And Allâh will establish and make apparent the truth by His Words, however much the Mujrimûn (criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners) may hate it." (82)
10:81 & 82

They followed what the Shayâtin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Sulaimân (Solomon). Sulaimân did not disbelieve, but the Shayâtin (devils) disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two (angels,) Hârût and Mârût, but neither of these two angels taught anyone (such things) till they had said, "We are only for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us)." And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allâh's Leave. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their ownselves, if they but knew.
Al Quran 2:102
Wow could it be possible that the magic we talking about is actually this one.
2000px-DMPie_2013.svg_.png

Holy $h** I got it all figured out :o:

so in that sense even black magic can be attributed to Allah?

If any good reaches them, they say, “This is from Allah,” but if any evil befalls them, they say, “This happened because of you.” Say: “All things are from Allah.” What is wrong with these people that they do not understand any word?) [An-Nisa' 78]

Black magic is also a form of trial and test on believers .

LOL I was kind of counting on him to tell the whole story. Anyways do you know any?
Yeah there was a close friend of mine , one day he didn't attend the school so to know what's the cause the school administration called his parents-------- and after a week or so his father dropped Z at the school . And that scene wasn't something normal for us to see anyway to cut this story short----- it was around 9 0 clock when our math's teacher came in the class-------- asked him why he didn't make it to the school and remained absent. For a whole week ---- my friend told him a weird reason --------and that was the moment when

sir NY us ka kut kut k Jin nikal DEA ayavin dramay baazi test ki vja sy nae aya :rofl:

Yeah there was a close friend of mine , one day he didn't attend the school so to know what's the story the school administration called his parents-------- and after a week or so his father dropped Z at the school . And that scene wasn't something normal for us to see anyway to cut this story short----- it was around 9 0 clock when our math's teacher came in the class-------- asked him why he didn't make it to the school and remained absent. For a whole week ---- my friend told him a weird reason --------and that was the moment when

sir NY us ka kut kut k Jin nikal DEA ayavin dramay baazi test ki vja sy nae aya :rofl:
3669167.jpg

Back
Top Bottom