What's new

BLA Kills 14 Punjabi workers after 'ID check'.

Did any democratic party issued any statement.. thus far?

Akbar bugti was patriotic,he was not a part of BLA.

and your dear gen.musharaf was the main reason behind all terrorist act in pakistan,he involved pakistan in that war which was not pakistan's war.there was no conflict between pakistan and afghanistan before that,no sucide blast no missing person and many more.

Akbar Bugti and Patriotic just don't go well in same sentence. The guy had his own army, bunkers, private jails, high tech Indian weaponry and deep links with India. He was founder of BLA and mastermind of armed movement against Pakistan in Baluchistan. Under him, BLA started to attack on important Pakistani national assets in Baluchistan and he literally waged war against Pakistan. In the end, he got killed like a rat trying to hide his sorry arse in mountains..

Akbar Bugti was a bloody opportunist. People calling him a patriot are a fools. He remained loyal to Pakistan till the state of Pakistan was willing to accept his demands and authority. When state of Pakistan under Musharraf refused to be blackmailed, he became leader of BLA.

Wake up time for PML(N). Eliminating BLA is too easy. Even FC can do that. Just stop calling Akbar Bugti a Shaheed and BLA terrorists innocent naraz baloch awaam.

Akbar Bugti and Patriotic just don't go well in same sentence. The guy had his own army, bunkers, private jails, high tech Indian weaponry and deep links with India. He was founder of BLA and mastermind of armed movement against Pakistan in Baluchistan. Under him, BLA started to attack on important Pakistani national assets in Baluchistan and he literally waged war against Pakistan. In the end, he got killed like a rat trying to hide his sorry arse in mountains..

Let me add one more point,their headquarters are located in Israel,if I am not wrong,and it is written in their official website,anyone please post the link.
so miss @runa moosani Bugti's BLA was as dangerous and hostile for us as TTP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but at the same time Akbar Bugti was instrumental in convincing the Baluch to join Pakistan ! So there is no easy way out of this.

Yes but at the same time Akbar Bugti was instrumental in convincing the Baluch to join Pakistan ! So there is no easy way out of this.

Mujib was a key Pakistani politician, but he's more fondly remembered for what he did later. What Akbar Bugti did 6 decades ago is no excuse for what he was doing for much of the time after that.

Its alright - No one gives a foOk about Dead Punjabis ! But so help us God if someone else dies - Everyone from Exiled Baloch Writers in London to that Ba-Lockistan pronouncing git Rorabacher get their knickers in a twist !

Do you what would be even more morbid though funny - I bet some of them 'Punjabis' killed were probably Saraiki speaking Baloch Rahimyar Khan & Bhawlapur !

Afso hi kar saktay hayn sir g bas .

Innocent= Armed Militants that challenge the writ of the national government, possess the fire power to resist military action for days at a time. Have a huge cache of weapons, a technology centre, shelter foreign terrorists and advocate suicide bombings.

If that's innocent, I wonder how extreme "Guilty" is in your book.

Its the same what the Kashmiri Mujahideen do. we lecture the indians to treat Kashmiris better and much of the problem would be solved.

There is no justification for violence on either side. A dialogue must not be withheld.

Mujib was a key Pakistani politician, but he's more fondly remembered for what he did later. What Akbar Bugti did 6 decades ago is no excuse for what he was doing for much of the time after that.

No...no excuse but most certainly a moment of pause is required to ask ourselves in a dispassionate way - How did we foOk things up that bad ? And by 'we' - I do mean all of us & by 'things' - I do mean the so...so many things that are wrong with Pakistan today.

What's right is right even if your worst enemy did that. Yes Akbar Bugti did that and we acknowledge it. But that Akbar Bugti transformed into a beast long ago and then he started tearing his country apart.. He got what he asked for in the end..

Musharraf was that shameless creature (i refuse to call him a human) who sold the sons and the daughter of the ummah to CIA for a miserable sum of $$$. He shed innocent pure blood of Huffaz e Quran in Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa and joined the US/NATO Crusade to kill thousands of innocent muslims of Afghanistan.

I'm glad you didn't claimed that he sold 'Pakistanis'

Well in reality, PM actually returned to US, what was its own assets.

It was northern alliance which joined US/NATO not Pakistan.

It was Yousaf Reza Gilani, who granted free transit aid (worth $ trillions) to same US/NATO and you don't count him evil... your logic is seriously flawed.

lal mosque negotiations were carried out by the politicians and armed foreign perpetrators, have had held hostage the students, for many days until the OPERATION started with all permissions and procedures and legalities.
Your objections are very untimely... you should have recorded it before or immediately after operation.

Why? when Pir pagaras turn restless would you say the same?

If Bugti was evil so are the nawabs of Kalabagh, the makhdooms of south Punjab and pagars of Sindh.

Bugti's death has given some baloch factions a cause to fight.

Let me add one more point,their headquarters are located in Israel,if I am not wrong,and it is written in their official website,anyone please post the link.
so miss @runa moosani Bugti's BLA was as dangerous and hostile for us as TTP.

And coward BLA leadership is hiding in UK.. What a sour losers these idiots are..

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the same what the Kashmiri Mujahideen do. we lecture the indians to treat Kashmiris better and much of the problem would be solved.

There is no justification for violence on either side. A dialogue must not be withheld.

I don't hold much of a soft corner for Kashmiri Insurgents either, they had their opportunity in 65 but they chose to sit idle while we risked all to help them. If they wish for freedom now, they have my sympathies, but little more.

What's right is right even if your worst enemy did that. Yes Akbar Bugti did that and we acknowledge it. But that Akbar Bugti transformed into a beast long ago and starting tearing his country apart.. He got what he asked for in the end..

I'm saying that maybe we need to ask ourselves that how is it that one of the greatest champions of Pakistan in Baluchistan found himself so changed & so beastly that he did the things that he did - What lessons could we - as a People & as a State - take from this ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom