What's new

BLA Kills 14 Punjabi workers after 'ID check'.

Akbar bugti was patriotic,he was not a part of BLA.

and your dear gen.musharaf was the main reason behind all terrorist act in pakistan,he involved pakistan in that war which was not pakistan's war.there was no conflict between pakistan and afghanistan before that,no sucide blast no missing person and many more.

I assume that is why he was hiding in a mountain and killed the 7 Army Personnel that were sent to negotiate his safe passage to Quetta for disarmament talks with the provincial government.

now you no why they don't cover such news. read the news i post the headline is 14 people killed and cities were mentioned that are of punjab.

It is yesterdays incident

now remember when our Hazra brothers and Shia brothers are very unfortunately singled out and are martyred in such incidents the headline always is "HAZARAS/SHIA IDENTIFIED AND KILLED"

Yar media did cover this news, just few channels didn't. And yes the sort of hype was created for hazara and the sort of attention media gives to other incidents wasn't given to this incident. They also show very less stuff against Punjab especially, after all its king's hometown..

Recent Punjab police's failure in Chota Dakait encounter is a perfect example, they just reported it for a couple of days and then the chapter was closed completely..

Akbar bugti was patriotic,he was not a part of BLA.

and your dear gen.musharaf was the main reason behind all terrorist act in pakistan,he involved pakistan in that war which was not pakistan's war.there was no conflict between pakistan and afghanistan before that,no sucide blast no missing person and many more.

:blink: :rofl:

We Killed More Than 35 SSG Commandos - Confession of Akbar Bugti

[video]http://tune.pk/video/60596/[/video]

now you no why they don't cover such news. read the news i post the headline is 14 people killed and cities were mentioned that are of punjab.

It is yesterdays incident

now remember when our Hazra brothers and Shia brothers are very unfortunately singled out and are martyred in such incidents the headline always is "HAZARAS/SHIA IDENTIFIED AND KILLED"

Our media is one of the worst media in the world that is why i don't watch news chanels.

Really?am i wrong?i can be wrong on AB but not at commando musharraf

Both the Baloch militants and Intelligence agencies should be condemned. Both are playing a barbaric game in Balochistan. The agencies are picking up and dumping bodies of Baloch nationalists after extreme 3rd degree torture and day by day increasing the numbers of missing persons and the Baloch separatist militants are killing innocent settlers mainly from Punjab. No one is innocent or free from guilt in this game of barbarity and blood. This is nothing but Allah's azaab due to our sins and disobedience of Allah and the Noble Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam. Sometimes i feel that compounding the above factors are the bad duas of the innocents martyred in Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa. And Allah knows best.

Yar media did cover this news, just few channels didn't. And yes the sort of hype was created for hazara and the sort of attention media gives to other incidents wasn't given to this incident. They also show very less stuff against Punjab especially, after all its king's hometown..

Recent Punjab police's failure in Chota Dakait encounter is a perfect example, they just reported it for a couple of days and then the chapter was closed completely..

Sir g 2000 punjabis got killed uptill now and no importance is given.

set punjabis aside 4 young educated men from Baluchistan came to live on ground floor on rent i was living on 1st floor during my BSC studies .

There story was that their famalies have been living for 40 YEARS in Baluchistan their fathers were highest grade officers and they had to leave everything because Terrorist related Baluchis started to terrorize them and threatened to kill them . 2 OF THEM WERE PATHANS AND 2 WERE PUNJABIS

KPK is safer than balochistan,i suppose.. @Armstrong

Last edited by a moderator:
A non representative terrorist/rebel group claiming - foolishly - to represent peaceful and proud Baloch people - doing what they do best: murdering innocent civilians

It's sad that in broad daylight such attacks have become the norm in this country. Hope the bastards who did it and their supporters are found and dealt with accordingly

set punjabis aside 4 young educated men from Baluchistan came to live on ground floor on rent i was living on 1st floor during my BSC studies .

There story was that their famalies have been living for 40 YEARS in Baluchistan their fathers were highest grade officers and they had to leave everything because Terrorist related Baluchis started to terrorize them and threatened to kill them . 2 OF THEM WERE PATHANS AND 2 WERE PUNJABIS

I agree, I was however talking about this yesterday's incident in particular.

RIP......

Regardless of their nationality they were human beings ... Typical conspiracies are playing their role in the distributing people ... Faces are different but the propaganda is same all over the country ..

Both the Baloch militants and Intelligence agencies should be condemned. Both are playing a barbaric game in Balochistan. The agencies are picking up and dumping bodies of Baloch nationalists after extreme 3rd degree torture and day by day increasing the numbers of missing persons and the Baloch separatist militants are killing innocent settlers mainly from Punjab. No one is innocent or free from guilt in this game of barbarity and blood. This is nothing but Allah's azaab due to our sins and disobedience of Allah and the Noble Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam. Sometimes i feel that compounding the above factors are the bad duas of the innocents martyred in Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa. And Allah knows best.

Innocent= Armed Militants that challenge the writ of the national government, possess the fire power to resist military action for days at a time. Have a huge cache of weapons, a technology centre, shelter foreign terrorists and advocate suicide bombings.

If that's innocent, I wonder how extreme "Guilty" is in your book.

Musharraf was that shameless creature (i refuse to call him a human) who sold the sons and the daughter of the ummah to CIA for a miserable sum of $$$. He shed innocent pure blood of Huffaz e Quran in Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa and joined the US/NATO Crusade to kill thousands of innocent muslims of Afghanistan.

Its alright - No one gives a foOk about Dead Punjabis ! But so help us God if someone else dies - Everyone from Exiled Baloch Writers in London to that Ba-Lockistan pronouncing git Rorabacher get their knickers in a twist !

Do you what would be even more morbid though funny - I bet some of them 'Punjabis' killed were probably Saraiki speaking Baloch Rahimyar Khan & Bhawlapur !

Our media is one of the worst media in the world that is why i don't watch news chanels.

Really?am i wrong?i can be wrong on AB but not at commando musharraf

I was rofling on your Patriot comment madam,that was too much,sorry..:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom