What's new

Two high profile BLA terrorists killed by Security Forces during an IBO

It's funny that some people on this forum call Uyghur East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) terrorists "freedom fighters" while calling BLA militias terrorists.

Even though Uyghurs are treated much better in China compared to Baloch in Pakistan on average.

1535 terrorists were killed/apprehended in 8269 IBOs.

It's been a bloody year so far
If this is true, it proves that PA is still unprepared to fight a modern insurgency and lacks vital equipment and systems.

If the US suffered a 100 casualties for only 1500 insurgent it would be a major scandle. Heads would roll of top US military officials. It would be considered an unprecedented disaster.

Last edited:
It is still a pretty rough statistic, that is insane.

Both BLA and TTP control 0 territory, 130+ casualties in 4-5 months means its around 25 soldiers getting killed every month.
Poor training and or tactics.. and protection.. buying Toyota pickups and spending the real money on DHA and golf courses.. duffers don’t care .. as long as they are not affected..

It's funny that some people on this forum call Uyghur East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) terrorists "freedom fighters" while calling BLA militias terrorists.

Even though Uyghurs are treated much better in China compared to Baloch in Pakistan on average.
In Sha Allah East Turkistan will be free. Uyghur MUJAHIDEEN will prevail.
In Sha Allah BLA communists secularists will be destroyed. Real Muslim Baloch Mujahideen will destroy BLA communists.
In Sha Allah the people who share the same ideology as BLA will meet the same end as BLA.

East Turkistan is occupied like Kashmir.
Balochistan is a province of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

In Sha Allah BLA communists secularists will be destroyed. Real Muslim Baloch Mujahideen will destroy BLA communists.
In Sha Allah the people who share the same ideology as BLA will meet the same end as BLA.

As if PDF gets fooled so easily by indian impersonators.

Kashmir is an occupied province of Pakistan.

Xinjiang is a province China.

Says the munafiq. You desi kemalists are the worst breed..

Kemalists? You mean the people who massacred millions of innocent Christians in the first World War. They adopted laws banning non-Muslims from owning bank accounts and public jobs.

They destroyed Churches and Christian cemitaries in Cyprus. Don't insult me by calling me one of them.

I think we know who the real Kamalist here is.

"Cope.
East Turkistan will be free In Sha Allah"

Not before Kurdistan or Basque or Goa or Khalistan.

Have you been to Pakistan? How do you know how Baloch are treated?

Kemalists? You mean the people who massacred millions of innocent Christians in the first World War. They adopted laws banning non-Muslims from owning bank accounts and public jobs.

They destroyed Churches and Christian cemitaries in Cyprus. Don't insult me by calling me one of them.

I think we know who the real Kamalist here is.

"Cope.
East Turkistan will be free In Sha Allah"

Not before Kurdistan or Basque or Goa or Khalistan.
You’re the real kemalist here because you have the same anti Islam mentality as them.

In Sha Allah every Muslim territory that’s occupied and leading an Islamically justified freedom struggle will be free.
Be it East Turkistan or anywhere else.

You’re the real kemalist here because you have the same anti Islam mentality as them.

Are you a joke? Kemalists hated non-Muslims and massacred them. If anyone's a kemalist here, it's you.

Have you been to Pakistan? How do you know how Baloch are treated?

I was born there. Uyghurs have much better status than Baloch and so do most Muslims in China.

Are you a joke? Kemalists hated non-Muslims and massacred them. If anyone's a kemalist here, it's you.

I was born there. Uyghurs have much better status than Baloch and so do most Muslims in China.
You and kemalists are the same type but different names.

May Allah destroy all the munafiqs.
In Sha Allah all occupied Muslim lands will be free including East Turkistan.

You and kemalists are the same type but different names.

May Allah destroy all the munafiqs.
In Sha Allah all occupied Muslim lands will be free including East Turkistan.

You are the kemalists. Your kind murdered millions of people because of their religion. What are you doing living in a kuffar country?

Or maybe you're an indian impersonator?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom