What's new

Bilawal might be on the container next to mine in Dharna 2.0: Imran Khan

It would be dangerous for both to share a common container to achieve their political objectives. I believe that both political parties follow completely different ideologies and naturally they are not compatible.

You seem to forget that Noon and PPP also promised "change" not sure why only PTI's change makes you sick :unsure:

Roti Kapra Makan was a change from "that" era....
Noon's tind was a change from that era (Sorry cant think of if they ever wanted change but they did say they will end load shedding- that is bringing change for that era)

IF anything I am disgusted that anyone would be "sick" of change....THIS mindset is why we never "change" nor move from the destruction that the nation'e mentality is eating itself up!
That what I was saying there is no difference between PTI pmln or PPP everyone sell dreams and don't worry public can Waite for right person and who are in hurry keep worshiping these idols.

public can Waite for right person and who are in hurry keep worshiping these idols.
You mean to say we go without PM until some brave loyal to Pakistan type soul comes forward and isnt shun off like every other person who tried to voice out or do something for the country?

You mean to say we go without PM until some brave loyal to Pakistan type soul comes forward and isnt shun off like every other person who tried to voice out or do something for the country?
Intentions bibi intentions if his intentions to be PM first then he able to fix the things shows his (IK's) visions. He can be another Edhi who tried and at least successful for what he was looking for. Poot ke paon palne mein nazar aa jate hain"
We judge him already. Case close:coffee:

Intentions bibi intentions if his intentions to be PM first then he able to fix the things shows his (IK's) visions.
Dude no one can know the intentions of another except ALLAH that for goodnessake is in the Quran

He can be another Edhi
So how vast is his charity? Edhi didnt need to be PM to show that he is pure at heart! Cant compare the 2...When Eidhi was his age (without Billo's fortune) I think he was already doing something greater....however, with Billo's money he should have done twice as much if not 10x!

who tried and at least successful for what he was looking for.
At least successful? Edhi is the living success story of the world....Whole life devoted to helping others isnt some piece of cake job for elites like Billo who doesnt even know what being a poor is! If he knew he would have helped Thar with his own money that would be Edhi in the making (not there but a start)

Poot ke paon palne mein nazar aa jate hain"
We judge him already. Case close:coffee:
I am not judging I am questioning...esp based on his lack of doings (cant even say based on his doings coz he did zilch) VAST difference....

todays-cartoon-905-fb6c9ff83941f522f6882e692d93ed97.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom