What's new

Bilawal might be on the container next to mine in Dharna 2.0: Imran Khan

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan told the Journalists that it is very possible that bilawal bhutto be occupying the container next to me in August. After Eid, we will give tough time to PML-N.
Source

in enmity with NS he go to all maximum!

He has completely lost his insight to the fact that ppp is far more corrupt and incompetent than pmln....

He cannot join hands with most corrupt party in pakistan and expect to do a dharna against corruption

People will loose all interest in him and his politics

If IK joins hands with PPP then that will be final nail in the coffin for the downfall of PTI. Damn IK is really immature, He is trying every possible way to create chaos.

If IK joins hands with PPP then that will be final nail in the coffin for the downfall of PTI. Damn IK is really immature, He is trying every possible way to create chaos.
He gets such nail almost every quarter now. But in next quarter, he pulls even a bigger stunt of immaturity and stupidity.

it means, that Imran khan now believe that their is no corruption in Sindh now??
or Bilawal thinks their is no more corruption in KPK??
Hamid Mir's words say it all,"Yeh masoom nahi hay jo issay pata nahi hota, Yeh paon jor ky jhut bolta hay"

I has no problem with ptians if they just throw away the slogan of " Change " that's made me sick and sick again and again.

What! Imran khan never learns. I hated his alliance with PPP before and I hate it now. His lust for power and his anti N rethoric has blinded him. How can you combat corruption when you stand shoulder to shoulder against the most corrupt party in Pakistan and mind you its the party people hate.

Tch. This guy commits political blunders by the second. If he wants to be the bastion of anti corruption then he must take both of them on after all wasnt taking all of these corrupt parties to school the slogan. Then why ally yourself to one and perhaps the most corrupt party of all.

You know tbh I wouldn't mind if he and N had united to take down ppp bcz that's how corrupt and major PPP is.

it means, that Imran khan now believe that their is no corruption in Sindh now??
or Bilawal thinks their is no more corruption in KPK??

No it means that entire Opposition want accountability of rulers whom are caught red handed in panama leaks and whom have accepted what they did.

Its better to focus on the next elections now. Campaigning for it will start in a couple of months. Why do this dharna politics when u can hold the government to account for promising electricity, jobs etc in your election campaigns.

No it means that entire Opposition want accountability of rulers whom are caught red handed in panama leaks and whom have accepted what they did.

brother,

so its proved that u all just want accountability of just one person, and saving others!
and why u think PTI is not ruling?

and i also you remember that the famous words " I will eliminate Corruption in 90" Days! and i hope Corruption is eliminated in KPK as well like Sindh!

brother,

so its proved that u all just want accountability of just one person, and saving others!

Not really, but accountability should start from the top and trickle down to the bottom. Imran Khan has offered that the same TOR's that apply to Nawaz Sharif should be applied to him under the same Judicial Commission. Why is PML-N so afraid of starting the accountability process from Nawaz Sharif, when in the beginning Nawaz Sharif offered himself for Accountability. But than again, when he realized he has been caught red handed, now slowly back tracked. What a Shame.

Besides, the Federal Government does not need a Judicial Commission for Accountability. What exactly has NAB, FBR and FIA been upto? How come they haven't summoned all those people whose names showed up in the Panama Papers? What's the excuse for their incompetence? The only reason why we need a JC for the PM is because all Federal Institutions report to the PM, and they will likely be bias.

and i also you remember that the famous words " I will eliminate Corruption in 90" Days! and i hope Corruption is eliminated in KPK as well like Sindh!

Well atleast there are efforts in KPK to try and reduce corruption. Ask the common man, their lives have gotten much better because they don't have to pay bribes to the Patwari or the Police. Can you say the same about Punjab? Shahbaz Sharif has been in power for more than 30 years and he still hasn't reduced corruption. But than again, Shahbaz Sharif's own name is in the list of mega corrupts. In fact, he is a loan defaulter and there were several warrants out for his shoddy financial dealings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom