What's new

Bilawal might be on the container next to mine in Dharna 2.0: Imran Khan

Imran Khan told the Journalists that it is very possible that bilawal bhutto be occupying the container next to me in August. After Eid, we will give tough time to PML-N.
Source

Good. let all be in that container and then we export it for free.

Not really, but accountability should start from the top and trickle down to the bottom. Imran Khan has offered that the same TOR's that apply to Nawaz Sharif should be applied to him under the same Judicial Commission. Why is PML-N so afraid of starting the accountability process from Nawaz Sharif, when in the beginning Nawaz Sharif offered himself for Accountability. But than again, when he realized he has been caught red handed, now slowly back tracked. What a Shame.

Besides, the Federal Government does not need a Judicial Commission for Accountability. What exactly has NAB, FBR and FIA been upto? How come they haven't summoned all those people whose names showed up in the Panama Papers? What's the excuse for their incompetence? The only reason why we need a JC for the PM is because all Federal Institutions report to the PM, and they will likely be bias.

Well atleast there are efforts in KPK to try and reduce corruption. Ask the common man, their lives have gotten much better because they don't have to pay bribes to the Patwari or the Police. Can you say the same about Punjab? Shahbaz Sharif has been in power for more than 30 years and he still hasn't reduced corruption. But than again, Shahbaz Sharif's own name is in the list of mega corrupts. In fact, he is a loan defaulter and there were several warrants out for his shoddy financial dealings.

so u accepted that IK failed to end the Corruption in 90 days in just one Province after governing 3 Years?
secondly about 30 years of governance of other parties, so i hope u knew very well all the people Leading in PTI in KPK, where also in government from last 30 years, even Pervaiz khatak was a minister in ANP government as well i hope u knew that too??

secondly i impressed with your optimism, but just 30 days back one Bi election took place in Peshawar, in which PTI candidate took 4th position, which is telling the whole story of Performance in KPK.
On that point you will diffidently reply that in 2013, PTI was also on 4th position, so on that point i will reply so its proved that nothing changed, or changed not took place as per people's expectation.

brother,

so its proved that u all just want accountability of just one person, and saving others!
and why u think PTI is not ruling?

and i also you remember that the famous words " I will eliminate Corruption in 90" Days! and i hope Corruption is eliminated in KPK as well like Sindh!

Yeah, first rulers because he is sitting on the chief executive seat of Pakistan so first of all he should be made accountable and IK has said numerous times make me accountable on the same TOR's on which PM would be accountable but first PM than me because he is sitting on the top seat of Pakistan and now he is controversial.

I guess you don't know that KPK is the only province which has eliminated the most corruption yet and Transparency International said that.

Yeah, first rulers because he is sitting on the chief executive seat of Pakistan so first of all he should be made accountable and IK has said numerous times make me accountable on the same TOR's on which PM would be accountable but first PM than me because he is sitting on the top seat of Pakistan and now he is controversial.

I guess you don't know that KPK is the only province which has eliminated the most corruption yet and Transparency International said that.

is that ended in 90 days, answer is " NO" a big " NOOOOOOOOOOOO" corruption in all the Provinces are showing downward trends, not in KPK only.

and the most Corrupt PM Pervaiz khattak always supported by IK, and we all knew a group of PTI MPA'S and MNA's already formed pressure group against Khatak,.

is that ended in 90 days, answer is " NO" a big " NOOOOOOOOOOOO" corruption in all the Provinces are showing downward trends, not in KPK only.

and the most Corrupt PM Pervaiz khattak always supported by IK, and we all knew a group of PTI MPA'S and MNA's already formed pressure group against Khatak,.

:D You keep on believing the lies as you always do. You better need to go to Peshawar and analyze what people tell you there. Visit a patwari, policeman and traffic warden there and after that come here in Punjab and i will take you whereever you say and we will see how traffic warden, policeman and patwari deals with you.

Really? Khattak the most corrupt? is that the reason he reduced KPK CM house by more than half? Is that the reason he only uses few rooms of CM house and he made rest closed? Is that the reason none of those MPs provided a single proof to IK yet? IK demanded proofs from them and no one had provided any proof yet

:D You keep on believing the lies as you always do. You better need to go to Peshawar and analyze what people tell you there. Visit a patwari, policeman and traffic warden there and after that come here in Punjab and i will take you whereever you say and we will see how traffic warden, policeman and patwari deals with you.

Really? Khattak the most corrupt? is that the reason he reduced KPK CM house by more than half? Is that the reason he only uses few rooms of CM house and he made rest closed? Is that the reason none of those MPs provided a single proof to IK yet? IK demanded proofs from them and no one had provided any proof yet

bhai u r also impressed with the Proponda of PTI's media cell, otherwise the picture u present is not that sweet!

my point again IK faild to tackle corruption after 3 years, of his government! which against his slogan during dharna,

Give me 90 days, and i will prove how corruption will be ended?

secondly brother open up your eyes, corruption trend is downwards in all four provinces not only in KPK.

Absolutely hilarious how Imran Khan is willing to stand next to a party which was substantially more corrupt than PML-N, but can't say I'm surprised as Imran Khan will do anything to become PM.

actually after his current donation to dar ul aloom haqqania, it might be very difficult for ppp to stand with him/

this guy IK has some sort of self destruct fantacy.....'

people were just about to forget his Taliban khan tag, and now he does this..... and what improvements has madrassa actually agreed to and how would that be monitored.... I think tax payers have a right to know....

why was it not made public before actual handing over of money? is there an agreement? what are the terms of these agreement?

this madrassa has agreed to improvements is just a flat out blatant lie..... isn't it?

and than he has audacity to stand on a container and criticise others for lying....

sicko;;;

bhai u r also impressed with the Proponda of PTI's media cell, otherwise the picture u present is not that sweet!

my point again IK faild to tackle corruption after 3 years, of his government! which against his slogan during dharna,

Give me 90 days, and i will prove how corruption will be ended?

secondly brother open up your eyes, corruption trend is downwards in all four provinces not only in KPK.

you are wrong. i visited peshawar and saw the change. you better go there and find corruption in police stations, hospitals in KPK and let me know what you find

Second thing i am present in punjab and i can saw here the corruption hasn't reduced it has gone up. Recently a flyover on which more than 300 million rs was spent by punjab govt fall down, now who is responsible for it?
Really Corruption has reduced in Sindh and Balochistan? You must be joking kid

so u accepted that IK failed to end the Corruption in 90 days in just one Province after governing 3 Years?
secondly about 30 years of governance of other parties, so i hope u knew very well all the people Leading in PTI in KPK, where also in government from last 30 years, even Pervaiz khatak was a minister in ANP government as well i hope u knew that too??

Off course not, but corruption in KPK is down but is corruption down in Punjab. No, its increased by many folds. The amusing thing is, you have no defence to the corruption of PML-N, that's the funny thing.

secondly i impressed with your optimism, but just 30 days back one Bi election took place in Peshawar, in which PTI candidate took 4th position, which is telling the whole story of Performance in KPK.
On that point you will diffidently reply that in 2013, PTI was also on 4th position, so on that point i will reply so its proved that nothing changed, or changed not took place as per people's expectation.

Out of 11 Provincial Seats in Peshawar, PTI holds 10. And Bi Elections are not the best form of judgement, are you forgetting PPP won 95% of the Bi Elections between 2008-2013 and what happened to them after they lost the control of the Federal Government.

you are wrong. i visited peshawar and saw the change. you better go there and find corruption in police stations, hospitals in KPK and let me know what you find

Second thing i am present in punjab and i can saw here the corruption hasn't reduced it has gone up. Recently a flyover on which more than 300 million rs was spent by punjab govt fall down, now who is responsible for it?
Guys i was with him... trust me he is saying the right thing.
IK for PM Zindabad!

Bro,

so because a fly over falls its mean corruption increased and u visited Peshawar its mean that corruption decreased.
so if it is the fact then why PTI 'er 6 MNA and 15 MPA's not understanding that, r they all blind, and mind u they all asking resignation of KPK CM because of corruption.

Kejriwal_Lalu_2631240f.jpg

Bro,

so because a fly over falls its mean corruption increased and u visited Peshawar its mean that corruption decreased.
so if it is the fact then why PTI 'er 6 MNA and 15 MPA's not understanding that, r they all blind, and mind u they all asking resignation of KPK CM because of corruption.

Have you ever thought why a project cost in punjab starts from 25 billion and end at 125 billion? Have you ever thought why similar metro bus in US cost less than Punjab? Even better buses than metro are cheap internationally but that metro is more expensive in Pakistan, what is the reason for it? Economically Punjab economy is poor. Punjab has to rely on loans and Punjab govt is giving Rs 3 Billion subsidy on metro, what are the economic benefits from metro? Instead why don't give 3 billion subsidy on wheat like KPK govt is giving? Why don't punjab govt change police structure, hospitals structure, patwari system? PML N has ruled in Punjab for more than 30 years and PTI has just ruled in KPk for 3 years and they have substantially de-politicized and enhanced Police, Patwari, hospitals, bureaucratic system is KPK. Visit Peshawar once to see police stations, traffic police, patwari offices to see the difference.

Okay, you don't consider that flyover 330 million corruption? WHo was made accountable for it yet? none

I told you many times that those MNAs and MPAs didn't presented a single proof to IK when he demanded proof from them to prove their claims. If they accuse CM KPK of corruption than why don't they present proof for it?

From now on I won't quote you because you will never accept the facts and will keep on arguing. Don't quote me from now because I won't quote you anymore.

Back
Top Bottom