What's new

Bilawal might be on the container next to mine in Dharna 2.0: Imran Khan

imran khan another power hungry politician of pakistna nothing more nothing less . they can stand with Satan for power
Apka hamnam hai islye thodi riyaet ya ap name change karlo ya uska karwado:lol:

Apka hamnam hai islye thodi riyaet ya ap name change karlo ya uska karwado:lol:
as he is going on sir one day i will sure change my name . he want to stand with bilawal ? every drop of bilawal blood is create by HARAM looted money .what next imran will do ? bilawal have never eated a single meal in his life which he earn from halal money . this most corrupt family of pakistan will have shear in nya pakistan >?

Of course, you're a bastion of shame and honor right. Learn to behave and address people properly. This isn't your ik rally where thuggery and low level cheap talk is a norm.

Just like i predicted, couldn't counter my argument logically thus started playing the victim.

How else do you expect to be treated when you spew out such moronic posts. You want to be respected, start writing up quality posts instead of trolling.

Yeah but ask your leader to ask Zardari to present himself for accountability like himself. Does he have the balls to ask Zardari.

Do your leader have the balls to present himself for accountability like IK?

If you know anything about democracy than you would have known that accountability starts from the top and your leader is sitting on the top seat of Pak.

I has no problem with ptians if they just throw away the slogan of " Change " that's made me sick and sick again and again.
You seem to forget that Noon and PPP also promised "change" not sure why only PTI's change makes you sick :unsure:

Roti Kapra Makan was a change from "that" era....
Noon's tind was a change from that era (Sorry cant think of if they ever wanted change but they did say they will end load shedding- that is bringing change for that era)

IF anything I am disgusted that anyone would be "sick" of change....THIS mindset is why we never "change" nor move from the destruction that the nation'e mentality is eating itself up!

as he is going on sir one day i will sure change my name . he want to stand with bilawal ? every drop of bilawal blood is create by HARAM looted money .what next imran will do ? bilawal have never eated a single meal in his life which he earn from halal money . this most corrupt family of pakistan will have shear in nya pakistan >?

Bilawal didn't ask his father Zardari to feed him haraam because he was just a child. Bilawal still has chance to prove that he is not corrupt like his father but a man of principles. He is yet to show his true colour.

So i will support IK and Bilawal if they go together for dharna and protest.

Bilawal didn't ask his father Zardari to feed him haraam because he was just a child. Bilawal still has chance to prove that he is not corrupt like his father but a man of principles. He is yet to show his true colour.

what is bilawal age today sir?

You nailed it

But I wouldn't call all PML-N supporters ignorant, believe me some of them are very smart. Keep in mind that corruption in Pakistan is a huge Business, almost as big as our Official Economy. There are hundreds and thousands of people employed in this industry. Its in their interest to let the status quo continue. Go talk to anyone working in Police, Customs, Administration, Lower Courts and you will find that they all have one thing in common. They are all corrupt to the core, and supporters of PML-N. They know that if there is any change to the status quo, their illegal and black money will dry up. Most of these people who are supporting PML-N, are either themselves working in jobs where they engage in corruption, or come from Rishwat Khor Families. There is a member here on our forum, die hard PML-N supporter who claimed that corruption is necessary for development. haha.
But PPP? :unsure: let that party die dont give it a shoulder.....

I am not on ground there and havent been updating myself...But Bilawal has little to no care for Pakistanis....He cant even be bothered about the middle to lower class!

30 Corore bribe already paid to Taliban Ministry for "security of Dharna"

Was Bilawal dead, daef, blind or stupid when Thar famine came up? He still hasnt done much there! How much older must he get to be able to feel like a human being for another?

But PPP? :unsure: let that party die dont give it a shoulder.....

I am not on ground there and havent been updating myself...But Bilawal has little to no care for Pakistanis....He cant even be bothered about the middle to lower class!

I have talked to a couple of people who know Bilawal, and they have met him multiple times. They have nothing but good things to say about him. According to them, he genuinely cares about the People, State of Governance in Sindh and is not happy with what's going on. He has been lobbying for a long time to get rid of Saieen Qaim Ali Shah. He did try multiple times to make some changes in Sindh's Administration, but was overruled by Daddy Ji. This is why he left Karachi not once but multiple times because he got pissed and felt powerless. And i do understand where he comes from. You have to keep in mind PPP maintains its control over Sindh through the Waderas, Corruption and Nepotism. For him to completely change the state of Sindh Government, he will have to re-haul the party from bottom up.

chalo ji ab bilawal bhi acha admi nikal aya :lol: yes all of them are angels imran nawaz altaf fazlu bilo

we are devil:cry:

You have to keep in mind PPP maintains its control over Sindh through the Waderas, Corruption and Nepotism.
unfortunately not only is he one of them (by blood)...He was brought up in that mindset and among them...
This class of people dont even realize they are doing wrong! Let alone classify it as wrong...I am not sure what is his classification of wrong...Coz he did a music concert on ancient grounds of a civilization ...THAT cant come from someone with a functional brain! A civilization so old with blaring music on fragile digs? All the while the Thar desert incident should have left him humble enough to at least point out the responsibilities of the idiots in his party!

And I hate it how he goes around as a Bhutto instead of a Zardari Simply disgusting!

HENCE my reservations!

Was Bilawal dead, daef, blind or stupid when Thar famine came up? He still hasnt done much there! How much older must he get to be able to feel like a human being for another?

@MastanKhan sir once talked about how a person would remain uner his father's shadow and not show his inner talent.

Bilawal is uner the shadow of his mother too. He is received as 'bibi ki nishani'. So he is having emotional grace period. Besides he understands that he is not govt. official thats why he said before journalists, "jawab do sindh govt jawab do".

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom