What's new

Bilawal Bhutto booed at Million March in London

I really wish that keeping up the British traditions, the water bottles had pee in them. in the rock festivals, people urinate in the bottles and can throw them at the stage. once that happened at a reading rock festival when 50 cent was bottled out of the stage.

I am talking strictly about Haris..
intellectuals dont count much I am talking about their home constituency

yes Zia made the Bhutto family a shaheed but they didnt need that either

Im 100% that Pakistani nation wont be fooled now. GoNawazGo and GoZardariGo is proof of it.

No I don't know your business in this town ? :unsure:

Don't tell me that you're a masseuse for wrinkled old men in Brighton - a town well known for its seaside spas ! :o:

I'd love to meet you too ! :)

A Londoner; I'm a Liverpudlian at heart - You'll Never Walk Alone ! :yay:

:lol: You really have forgotten, I'll tell you in pm.

@JonAsad - Yaar waisee lagtaa haiii keh @Irfan Baloch Bhai abbb mujhee lift hi nahin karvateiii ! :(

Koi tareeka bataa unnn seh yaaarii dooostiii waapis bahal karnaa ka ! :undecided:

Irfan Bhai mein tou samajh rahaa thaa keh aaap khud Sardar hooon geiiii ! :(
if it was the case then I wont have wasted time on a defence forum and that too belonging to Pakistan or anything Pakistani. I would have been spending my time in UAE or some plush place in Europe bedding some Eastern European hottie and dating some Indian ... erm socialite convincing me to go back to Balochistan and take charge of changing the lives of my people (by getting them to blow up pipelines and some)

Last edited:
ifr it was the case then I wont have wasted time on a defence forum and that too bbelongingto Pakistan or anything Pakistani. I would have been spending my time in UAE or some plush place in Europe bedding some Eastern European hottie and dating some Indian ... erm socialite convincing me to go back to Balochistan and take charge of changing the lives of my people (by getting them to blow up pipelines and some)

Why so sentimental Irfan Bhai ? :o:

I meant nothing by it...it was just small talk on my part ! :(

P.S Many in the media and amonst the Baluch Politicians wouldn't agree with you and would call your narration of events as Conspiratorial !

Why so sentimental Irfan Bhai ? :o:

I meant nothing by it...it was just small talk on my part ! :(

P.S Many in the media and amonst the Baluch Politicians wouldn't agree with you and would call your narration of events as Conspiratorial !
I agree with them. its only 4000 in total the BLA and their leaders that have taken the entire Balochistan hostage.

I agree with them. its only 4000 in total the BLA and their leaders that have taken the entire Balochistan hostage.

Irfan Bhai the grievances of the Baluch People against the State such as Economic Deprivation and the treatment given out to them as if they were our Foster Brethren, have some merit to it !

Listen India media and see who is happy? PTI is like PPP in old days when Jealas do what they want. PTI supporters have same PPP jealsas mindset.
Yeah except PPP jiyalas would burn themselves for Bhutto, while PTI jiyalas would not even burn their electricity bills for IK. Loser!

Back
Top Bottom