What's new

Bilawal Bhutto booed at Million March in London

even if those slaves dont vote their votes are put in the boxes by the thugs.
so you cant blame these slave Haris in Sindh.. their children, their wives, their houses and their animals everything belongs to the Feudal lords.
Agreed. If you really go and see the things whats happening it will keep you up at nights.

After Nawaz Sharif getting chitar all over the country, Bilawal receives the same treatment...

well done Pakistaniyo... juttay maro in Nawazo or Zardaro ko ! :tup:
I really wish that keeping up the British traditions, the water bottles had pee in them. in the rock festivals, people urinate in the bottles and can throw them at the stage. once that happened at a reading rock festival when 50 cent was bottled out of the stage.

This is simply incorrect. I have worked with highly educated Sindhis and most havy sympathies with Bhutto. Credit for it goes to Momin Zia ul Haq which made Bhutto a martyr after hanging him (same exact thing with Bugti even pro-army politicians from Baluchistan show reverence ot bugti another martyr provided by another fool in uniform).

Saying that Sindhis in general are zombies and have no sense is not only factually incorrect it smacks of elitism where you seem to think you know Sindhis and their problems better then they do (Pakistani version of white man's burden).
I am talking strictly about Haris..
intellectuals dont count much I am talking about their home constituency

yes Zia made the Bhutto family a shaheed but they didnt need that either

I did not attend. I'm currently still in Brighton with too much work to take time for the 4 hour round trip. I considered showing up, it's a cause more Pakistanis should've showed up for.

Though if I was there, I would have shouted abuse and maybe lobbed a few eggs at Billo.

Mod sahib what are you doing there in such a notorious place?- :woot:

T
Saying that Sindhis in general are zombies and have no sense is not only factually incorrect it smacks of elitism where you seem to think you know Sindhis and their problems better then they do (Pakistani version of white man's burden).
do you know what?

my vote is always in the ballet whether or not I vote? in my native town ..the thugs already cast our votes and we are told to eat sweets congratulating that Sardarhar saab has won.

Sindhis are no different. dont trust me? come and live with me 40 miles off the GT road or a moterway.. you wont survive for long

Last edited:
do you know what?

my vote is always in the ballet whether or not I vote? in my native town ..the Baloch thugs alerady cast our votes and we get to each sweet congratulating that Sardarhar saab has won.

Sindhis are no different. dont trust me? come and live with me 40 miles off the GT road or a moterway.. you wont survive for long

Irfan Bhai mein tou samajh rahaa thaa keh aaap khud Sardar hooon geiiii ! :(

Mod sahib what are you doing there in such a notorious place?- :woot:

I was thinking the same thing but I wouldn't dare take a dig at @Jungibaaz because his previous reply to my dig was devoid of any emoticon leading me to believe that he doesn't consider me his brother anymore ? :cry:

B04o8SdCAAAaw7q.jpg:large

I was thinking the same thing but I wouldn't dare take a dig at @Jungibaaz because his previous reply to my dig was devoid of any emoticon leading me to believe that he doesn't consider me his brother anymore ? :cry:

I am your brother Butt sb, I wouldn't mind a meet up sometime in the near future. :D
You already know my business in this town right, I'm a Londoner through and through though.

Bro i feel for you- lately you guys have created alot of controversy in the political scene- maybe Jungi bro has taken offense to that- I pray that you find solace and peace and may you succeed in restoring the Honor of Pakistani Butts-

Bro i feel for you- lately you guys have created alot of controversy in the political scene- maybe Jungi bro has taken offense to that- I pray that you find solace and peace and may you succeed in restoring the Honor of Pakistani Butts-
Butts are Kashmiris and we honor them. Just not Noora family.

I am your brother Butt sb, I wouldn't mind a meet up sometime in the near future. :D
You already know my business in this town right, I'm a Londoner through and through though.

No I don't know your business in this town ? :unsure:

Don't tell me that you're a masseuse for wrinkled old men in Brighton - a town well known for its seaside spas ! :o:

I'd love to meet you too ! :)

A Londoner; I'm a Liverpudlian at heart - You'll Never Walk Alone ! :yay:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom